Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-01-2011, 10:54 AM
LadyB.

Excellent post, Westleigh.

I completely agree with everything you have said...

LB
X
Old 27-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Immystic99

Wow

First, let me say how grateful I am that I found you all - I feel as if we've been friends forever (and who knows, we might).

Second, thank you all for your comments. You all have said the feelings that I thought and felt, but as I said, I wasn't sure what to do. The vision I had was one of the "realist" that I have had in a long time. Although it was in dreams, it felt as if I would reach out, I could touch someone. I've had the same vision numerous times and each time it was the same.

I have only told them that I've seen it - which is something they know is coming anyways because of her poor health, and that I will be there for them when it is needed. I know that Spirit has shared this with me so that I will be able to have the strength, guidance, and wisdom when it will be needed.

Once again, thank you all.... and many blessings are sent!

~E

PS - is there a good link out there regarding sending light. I've seem to be able to ask Spirit to help heal (migraines and such), but I'm not sure exactly how or what I'm doing (but it seems to work).
Old 10-02-2011, 12:11 AM
PsychicMediumJake

So you are having psychic visions.
I would recommend joining a psychic development group usually found in spiritual churches :)

also can check out my blog as i am on this journey of enhancing my mediumship which i believe i was born with

www .
diaryofapsychicmedium .
blogspot . com