Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 08-03-2016, 10:06 PM
Knower
Question What are your thoughts on this?

What are your thoughts on someone being able to see spirits walk into the light?

The reason why I ask is because I was always able to see the light and the shadows of something but not as clear as last night. I was laying down and decided to get at least 5 mins of meditation in, I ground and shielded I began to visualize golden white light entering my body and when I was doing this.... Wait let me briefly explain how this looked. Do you know how the movie theater looks when it's completely dark and the tv is just on and people come in and walk in front of the theater? This is exactly how it looked except it was a bright light and nothing was dimmed. Back to the story so I'm laying there calming my mind just relaxing not even in sleep mode at all and the light formed as if I raised my vibration is was a bright light and a man shadow comes walking up like he didn't see me and I couldn't see his face but I could tell it was a man and he walked into the light. Now for some reason after that I didn't feel scared but I didn't know this was an ability that someone could have would appreciate insights and guidance blessings and thank you ❤️❤️🕉☮
Old 15-04-2016, 02:17 PM
Experiencer
Hmmm... not really sure what to make of it. Could you have possibly raised your vibration enough to have witnessed a portal or you were the cause for a portal being opened for that spirit to go through. I've heard some need our help with this while others say they are capable of finding the light on their own. This makes one think about the endless possibilities. But I believe we are not supposed to know certain things. That's why even the most gifted psychics can't agree on this very thing.
Old 15-04-2016, 03:21 PM
Master
it doesn't sound like a "crossing over" experience was witnessed.
people step through doorways frequently; i suppose that spirits
may too... you just happened to witness a passage.
if the event holds no lasting value for you (other than as a curiosity),
then there will probably be no (or few) recurrences. if you are
intrigued by the event, and wish to place attention on it, it may well
begin to happen with some frequency (in my opinion; a LOA type thing).
the meaning of what this transference signifies would probably
be determined by you -- as you go.

got an update? or is it in the past now?
Old 16-04-2016, 09:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
Hmmm... not really sure what to make of it. Could you have possibly raised your vibration enough to have witnessed a portal or you were the cause for a portal being opened for that spirit to go through. I've heard some need our help with this while others say they are capable of finding the light on their own. This makes one think about the endless possibilities. But I believe we are not supposed to know certain things. That's why even the most gifted psychics can't agree on this very thing.
I have most certainly stepped into this light while meditating and came to a golden gate atleast three times as well but I honestly see this every day 24/7.
Old 16-04-2016, 09:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
it doesn't sound like a "crossing over" experience was witnessed.
people step through doorways frequently; i suppose that spirits
may too... you just happened to witness a passage.
if the event holds no lasting value for you (other than as a curiosity),
then there will probably be no (or few) recurrences. if you are
intrigued by the event, and wish to place attention on it, it may well
begin to happen with some frequency (in my opinion; a LOA type thing).
the meaning of what this transference signifies would probably
be determined by you -- as you go.

got an update? or is it in the past now?
Thank you for your response as I began my journey meditating it started as faces and I would just clear my mind and concentrate as my third eye began to open it was a small light at first and it was just one person I would see. I wasn't determined to see people walk into the light but only to be able to communicate with them and this is what I began to see. Mainly I see one door or tunnel of light but as the energy becomes stronger I began to see two more tunnels of light I haven't gotten a clue as to what it means but I'm still trying to learn all I can and just relax ❤️❤️