Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Guide
Dear Ravenspirit.
Many thanks for sharing your experiences.
My partner is himself a developing medium, attending a mediumship circle. He was not born with the gift, like you, but has spent time, effort and energy into developing the gift.
I support him on his journey. I myself am not a medium. I am developing in other areas.
I became Soul-aware (SELF-aware) about 7 years ago. I used to be a Christian before then. Being Soul-aware, studying the Tree of Life, doing Chakra work, and understanding that I am a Divine Soul, a powerful Fragment of God himself, having a human experience has taught me a lot about dealing with energies and entities.

For protection I do the LBRP. For Energising I do the Middle Pillar Ritual etc.
In my world I do not allow negative influences to hang around. I also (from my learning of the Tree of Life) know which Angels I can call upon for help.

I have often seen movies related to hauntings, (Enfield haunting etc) and often wondered why those people do not simply perform a few banishing rituals, burn Sandalwood etc and place a few Angelic sigils around for protection.

To me that would indeed be the easiest way to deal with negative energies, and possible portals.
I also know that since I KNOW WHO I AM, my energy has strengthened immensely.
I am not a weak human being, subject to the whims of some non-physical entity. And knowing who I am speaks for itself.
Greater is HE that is in ME than HE that is in the world. Sometimes those entities need to be reminded of this. I send them packing.

Blessings to you on your journey
Old 21-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Knower
"I also know that since I KNOW WHO I AM, my energy has strengthened immensely.
I am not a weak human being, subject to the whims of some non-physical entity. And knowing who I am speaks for itself.
Greater is HE that is in ME than HE that is in the world. Sometimes those entities need to be reminded of this. I send them packing."

This is also true for me now. Thanks for your information
Old 21-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing your experiences RavenSpirit.
The Universe is a very complex place and it's very hard while in a human body with a human mind to understand why something's just don't seem safe for us personally, yet seem fine for others. I think you practice great wisdom in no longer doing that which you feel is highly unsafe for yourself personally.
It is the same for me and healing - I've aged myself in healing others. I was told by my Great Aspect to stop. I don't understand fully why, but suspect I was not just channeling cosmic energy but my own life force energy as well...something like that. At any rate, for whatever reason it's not safe for me personally to continue as a healer.

I'm thankful though that there are others out there and they have no issues at all in healing or being mediums. It let's us off the hook
Old 26-07-2015, 03:30 AM
CelestialOz

My experiences As Medium/Clairvoyant

Hi, everyone, I though this thread was very interesting and was drawn to it, so I decided to add my own experiences in as well, as I believe everyone's experience and spiritual journey is unique to the individual. I have been spiritually attuned since I was a little boy, my first experience came when I was only 5yrs, my dad was in army and we moved a lot so as a child I was very isolated as we would move every 18 mths, so I had leave friends behind and make new ones as a child was upsetting. One this particular night my grand dad who died before I was born came to me as my mattress was on the floor and he told me that everything would be ok, I wasn't afraid I could see him like any other person in physical form, I then fell back to sleep, I told my mother the next day and she was visibly upset, and told me it was impossible my room was locked and he had died many years ago, I then saw a picture on wall, with 8 other men and I pointed that was the man that came to me. After she had told me that was little confused as expected. I had my own spirit friend who still walks with me this very day. as I grew older into teenage years my abilities become more of a impact on my live, I was seeing auras in cinemas, I had unknown faces coming to like a telephone booth all night, not a few faces hundreds, I had voices talking to me, I knew things that I possibly shouldn't be knowing and scared a few people as messages just popped out, since my parents had no understanding what was happening, I had to do my own research , I read lots, I meditated I even tried to ignore them as if they didn't exist, the more I pushed away the louder the voices, I even went to my gp to make sure I was ok, I was which helped lol, sometimes the ability comes with a curse, but 90% of it, I enjoy helping people where I can, I continue to grow and nurture my abilities, I continue to development and still learning we never stop learning, Once I learnt how to ground and protect myself and learnt to tune in and out, made a huge difference. I found the element of control and balance. Thanks for reading this post, I wish everyone a wonderful spiritual journey and may spirit always walk alongside you. Many Blessings :)
Old 26-07-2015, 03:52 AM
Suspended

Hey RavenSpirit.

I'm a new member but so far I have really valued your response in the tarot thread as well as another response where you discuss your life between lives. I genuinely know you have the gift of being a medium.

I'm not a medium myself but I have had some bad experiences with some dark entities out there. I would imagine part of the challenge of having this gift is making sense of it all.(why are they here, where do they come from, why doesn't God or anyone else do anything about them) That is what I struggle with. Unfortunately, there really is not much help for this, it's not as if you can see a therapist to get answers--chances are they don't even have the questions much less the answers. I wish there was a thing called, "spiritual therapy," where you can meet with someone who has made sense of all this and can guide you but there isn't.

The only thing I am learning to do now is reach out to others, just like you have done here. No one will have all the answer or even some of the answers but maybe some will have something you are looking for.

Bless and happiness to you.
Old 27-07-2015, 03:25 PM
Guide
I assume you know how to raise your vibration using music, chants, breathing, crystals, scents and oils, sage sticks etc?
Old 27-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Ravenspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
Hey RavenSpirit.

I'm a new member but so far I have really valued your response in the tarot thread as well as another response where you discuss your life between lives. I genuinely know you have the gift of being a medium.

I'm not a medium myself but I have had some bad experiences with some dark entities out there. I would imagine part of the challenge of having this gift is making sense of it all.(why are they here, where do they come from, why doesn't God or anyone else do anything about them) That is what I struggle with. Unfortunately, there really is not much help for this, it's not as if you can see a therapist to get answers--chances are they don't even have the questions much less the answers. I wish there was a thing called, "spiritual therapy," where you can meet with someone who has made sense of all this and can guide you but there isn't.

The only thing I am learning to do now is reach out to others, just like you have done here. No one will have all the answer or even some of the answers but maybe some will have something you are looking for.

Bless and happiness to you.

If there is one thing I've learned from all this it's that there is peace in the end in just learning to BE. Choosing not to use a gift is not the same thing as denial. For me the mental racket was just overwhelming and working that way was just too hard on my health. There is no such thing as total silence for me. Whether I want to acknowledge them or not the spirits, angels, and entities are always there. But now I control the situation. I choose to communicate or not, and it's very firmly understood that there will be no unauthorized use of this body or this mind, ever. I just want to exist, one day at a time, and not have to be the human equivalent of the Hogwart's Express... :P
Old 27-07-2015, 09:07 PM
Experiencer

What does your Gatekeeper do for a living ? Certainly not what a Gatekeeper should be doing by all accounts. Spirit led and spirit fed is a two way street , You were supposed to be protected in your development at all points. Never too open. because too open is like an open wound.. in my experience...I have had them run amok with my peace of mind up to a point..That point being the point I said That's enough thank you.

It is worth remembering (or learning) the on/off switch , that is to say , a time to be closed off from channel and those times when you designate personally to be a channel.