Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-04-2019, 10:11 AM
Master
Healing through deep listening.

https://upliftconnect.com/indigenous...B4jgSFSJLeIuPM

Dadirri is inner, deep listening and quiet, still awareness. Dadirri recognises the deep spring that is inside us. We call on it and it calls to us. This is the gift that Australia is thirsting for. It is something like what you call ‘contemplation’.”
– Miriam-Rose Ungunmerr-Baumann, Ngangiwumirr Elder
Old 13-04-2019, 04:36 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for this. Very good article and I can relate.

I saw something like a miracle this week. Was in the supermarket and saw a woman with her young son. He was just starting to howl and just about to have a meltdown. So she took him aside, go down on her knee so that she was at eye level, looked straight into his eyes, and talked softly to him to reassure him and he calmed right down. It was a healing experience for me to witness. I could feel a deep presence and it was like a peaceful energy field and it was no longer two people but one moment of mother and child together.

Another time a long time ago I saw this guy carrying his child on his shoulder. The child was not happy and was moaning. So he started moaning right along with him/her as he walked along in a playful way. It was so funny and amazing to watch the confused look on the child's face trying to decide whether or not to continue to be unhappy.