Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-04-2019, 06:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Eyewitness

Hello,
not my own experience. Supposedly an eyewitness account of a visit "in-the-flesh" here on Earth a short while ago. Just been asked to pass this on. Furthers your spirituality, I've been told. No religion involved and for everyone to enjoy.

The King of Kings
The King of Light
The King of Angels

I met Him in the darkness of night. His robe is black, and still the entire fabric shimmers with the smallest of threads in metallic; gold, silver and diamond. A fabric I know that can hide His true appearance.

At first I only see the soft, holy light around Him. A golden glow shimmers around His bare hands, and the lower part of His face; the short beard and mouth. His head is bowed down as he prays. Then He slowly raises His head, without looking at me. As He does that the hood of His robe and then the entire robe almost magically glides off and His head and body is fully exposed.

A delicate design patterned halo glows of Light Divine, surrounding His head. The aura of His entire body glows and golden sun like rays of light radiates out from His entire being and then spreads out in all directions. His is there, and I am so, so happy. My heart rejoices and I can feel my soul is softly smiling towards Him.

Now very, very slowly He looks up and right into my eyes. His beautiful eyes look into mine. He also looks beyond them, so much future, into my soul and my very spirit. I become warm inside like a Holy Fire and I am filled with Divine Grace. My Heart Chakra is wide open; like a flower reaching for the sun. I see Him and I believe. In His eyes I see my life, my purpose.

His beautiful eyes completely capture me. They alone hold my soul forever. I could go thru fire and water, and to the end of this world for Him. I could die for Him. I give him my love I give Him all. My love for Him has no limits and no end.

His face is the face of God, the face of Love. I am with Him; so gently held and nurtured I am loved and embraced. I am alive and now I feel it, life. He, who holds my soul, says my name and carries my life in His hands. I know he can see my life through His eyes as he watches over me. He fills my heart with joy as He looks after and protects my soul and me. He gives my journey light and hope.

Divine and Holy is He. I will forever follow Him. He who has the face of God, the face of Love. This face of Love now divinely smiles upon me. He does not need to speak for me to hear him. For His gentle words are always with me, as a forever-true part of my life.

He knows all our troubles here and so I ask Him for humanity: “Give us fait so we be safe”.