Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Master
Psy-n-1
quote :What's funny is, You're personal opinion is the ENTIRE point of the TF relationship. So in essence, you've been unknowingly endorsing it :O, HA HA BUYAKA BUYAKA PLOW POP GOES THE WEASEL SALLY! I'm sorry, even Doctors need their meds ;) LOL

Huh! Where is the Doctor ? Of course I acknowledge connections ..and Divine ones...I do not believe in twin flames.. " A Split of One Soul"

I also as stated in previous posts .. believe in knowing One self ..And loving Oneself ..And Progress of ones own soul.

If one stayed and waited Under the belief that Yes there is One true twin flame and that is all one will have for all eternity ...there goes the ..

we Are all one in the after life lol lol

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 12-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi Guys ~ I know we each have our belief systems ..and I wanted to share something..Spiritual connections ..regardless of what title are ...connections.

I know an extensive amount from experience and it makes the twin Flame list look short IMO. 20 years nearly has passed..as I have found a love I did not know existed ..Inside me.

For all those doing a journey .. Process your feelings ..look within.. and don't assume the other is a runner for .. he/she may be a Misogynist.. sociopath or simply using you. * harsh words but worth looking at.

How do you know ..whether at that precise point you met TF .. That you were already opening to your spiritual path ..The TF did not cause it ..simply you were ready.

Think about how many women ..seek a TF verses how many men.

Think about your childhood .. your parents ..role models that created the emotional environment in which you may emotionally associate love.

Think about ..is the struggle not with the twin ..but rather within yourself?

I believe "TF"'s are Not One soul ..as each person is an individual ...and each soul is unique and here to fulfill their life path complete.

The key words IMO again ..is know thy self ( not as easy as it sounds ..but worth it). And one must Love oneself before they can truly love another.

I am posting this as ..I worry a tad about the craze on TF's .,,being disrespected but another ..is not them being a runner.

Your worth more than that.. Learn from the energy that is opening in you ..for YOU..and Look at conditioned thought patterns.

It's a tough journey ...But worth it ~ I wish you all well.

( note *oh there are many False twin web links .. with listings ..interesting.)

Tell yourself ..*Your Lovely.*.every day ..regardless.

Love is Love ..as It is fabulous ..in all forms .

Blessings

Well from my perspective I doubt that everyone who claims to have a TF really has met theirs. I don't even know if everyone does have one. I personally didn't believe in TF's until I met mine. I didn't even know the word existed. It took me nearly 10 years before I realized there what a word for what I had experienced. But I "knew" the very moment that our eyes first met. I literally had a mystical experience, that was beyond description at that moment and so did he. (I know because he told me later) I saw in his eyes not only his divinity but I saw our past, present and future. I saw that his soul and mine had been together since the beginning of time. I saw that we we two beings who shared a higher self. The only thought that could enter my mind, was "He's just like me. He's just like me." I literally felt like I was gazing into my own eyes, my own soul. It was way, way deeper than love and way beyond anything I had ever imagined and I have never experienced anything like that or even close to that since. I do believe that we share a higher self, but that we are at the same time individuals, but as individuals we complete each other and make a perfect whole.

For me the experience was so incredibly mind blowing and intense that I ran from it. It was way beyond anything in may paradigm at that time. I've been deeply in love before, but it certainly hasn't scared me and made me want to run like this did. Trust me, if you have a TF and meet him/her you will know it instantly. I really don't trust those people who say that they realized it was their twin flame after weeks, months or years. I really don't think it works like that. I believe those are soul mates or even just infatuations. In the TF connection I do believe you know it the moment your eyes meet for the first time. You will experience something so profound that it will leave you shaken and you will have to question the whole reality that you used to believe in. I've compared it to being struck by lightening. I think that's the only really accurate comparison. You don't wonder if you've been struck by lightening months or years later. You know it immediately, without a shadow of a doubt.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Guide
Quote:
Don't speak if you haven't experienced
How about no? Just for that-

Tra la la la I dont believe in twinflames. Correlation does not equal causation and just because you have a spiritual awakening and feel deeply connected to someone doesn't mean they are your other half. I've had lots of spiritual awakenings and deep spiritual connections with other people, both men and women, and had all sorts of funky stuff happen.

I've experienced blendings of the past/present/future with several people, experiencing of whole lives being played out, had many come to the same understandings and conclusions through completely separate means and experiences without contact, telepathy, instant transmission of understanding, been able to do stuff and other people be able to do stuff we couldn't normally do just by working together, always knowing their state of mind/health etc.

That sort of stuff is par for the course. Doesn't mean any of them was my twin flame.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis_Darklet
I don't really believe in twin flames, but the title is a little better than "perfect soulmate."

Soul Mates

I believe that God has given us free will. Everyone talks about whether or not soul mates are real or not. Well, what is a soul mate?

Everyone assumes it is the one person in the world that completes you, that you love above all things, the Mr. Darcy to Ms. Elizabeth Bennett, Heathcliff to Catherine, and Romeo to Juliet.

In all reality, God wouldn't do that to us.

He wouldn't set it up that someone out there is destined to be with me. That's taking away my free will, setting me up so that I can not live my life like that.

"If we believe in "soul-mate" as someone just right for you, someone created by God just for you and who will fulfill His plans for your life, although it might seem a wonderful and beautiful concept, it contradicts one of the most precious and loving act of God: the assurance of our free-will. This gift is the most important one in our lives. Without it how can we love Him? How can we worship Him? How can we respond to His unfailing love? We must be very careful on this subject since it was because of the whole concept of free-will and predetermination that Martin Luther, Calvin and many others separated from the Church.

So, is there a right person for me? Does this person I'm dating "the" one God has choosen for me? In fact, did God choose someone for me if I am called to matrimony? we cannot possibly know that for sure. Of course, God knows everything. He knows who will be saved and who will not. He know what is the best for us but He still respects and give us the freedom to choose. If He comes to us and say "this is the person I want for you", where is our free-will? What if I don't want that person, will I go to hell because of that?

What we do must believe is that if we are called to matrimony, God will work His Divine Providence towards that call. He will put in our lives many possibilities or good prospects for us to choose during our single life.

We cannot know for sure what is His will, but one thing is certain, He give us the freedom to choose and He can even turn our bad decisions into something right if deep within we have the intention to always honor Him with our decisions ("God can bring good out of bad")."

So, in all honesty, what I'm trying to say is that I believe that God has very many roads laid out for us. We are able to choose which one we want to go down. God knows which one we shall go down, but he gives us the choice to choose between the single life and the marriage life, to have children, to not have children, to marry that guy, or to marry that one, etc.

I'm saying your path in life, whatever you decide to do, will ultimately be what God knew you would do, but it is what you chose to do as well.

We can't say some people were chosen to live the married life and some weren't. That's taking away our free will and that is wrong.

People who marry, I promise, had the choice to not get married, just as single ones did have the choice. It all depends on your choices in your every day life.

So do I believe in soul mates? Yes.

Do I believe I will end up with my own? I don't know.

Do I believe I will be missing out on something if I didn't? Maybe.

But the point is, either way, the path I chose will hopefully be a choice made to bring myself closer to God. Closer to achieving a level of divine love with someone other than god. So, either way, it doesn't matter to me.

All that matters is that I pray that The Lord give me the wisdom, the maturity and the right motivation to make the decision towards this person in a way that would best honor me and what I believe.

And that's my opinion.

But that isn't the definition of a soul mate, Soul mates are people that are here to teach you lessons about yourself based on your specific relationship(friends, lovers and even enemies). People associate that title with the concept of true love because of the kinship shared, it is one of a profound love, but it isn't necessarily "romantic".
Old 12-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Lily06

[quote=Smiler][color=DarkOrchid]Lily .. That is your choice to believe what you wish ..and I respect that.

I have as stated walked this path..so I am not saying this from a book .

Each connection is different ... I wish you well ..I posted thread so that some can ponder things maybe a different way...and Find an inner happiness.

:)

I guess I assumed that you believed in them from some of your other posts. All I know is that for me, if this had not occurred, nothing would have changed for me. I am not a person who went looking for this experience and when I say straight out of the books, I mean after I was left stunned by the experience, like others, I researched and realized what this phenomenon was. If you haven't personally experienced it, you can't possibly believe in it. I would not have believed it a year ago. But I do respect your opinion and think you are a talented artist!
Old 12-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riboflavin
How about no? Just for that-

Tra la la la I dont believe in twinflames. Correlation does not equal causation and just because you have a spiritual awakening and feel deeply connected to someone doesn't mean they are your other half. I've had lots of spiritual awakenings and deep spiritual connections with other people, both men and women, and had all sorts of funky stuff happen.

Doesn't mean any of them was my twin flame.

Tra la la la, you're cute, sincerely. What I'm saying is you haven't experienced the twinflame relationship, I didn't say you haven't experienced a spiritual awakening.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylou
I would like to hear more opinions on soul connections from the general spiritual population--opinions of those who are not sure, who have more experience, who maybe don't believe in it at all.

This.

I would love to read more in depth topics. If you weed out the right threads,you will come across some very interesting people with very powerful messages(CrystalSong being one of them) which is why I lurk on here from time to time.
I am rather annoyed by the "My 'twin' was mean to me today,now my life is in crumbles" kind of threads.

P.S. again,guilty as charged,but it would be nice to see a variety.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:12 PM
amy green

Thumbs up

Smiler - kudos to you girl for daring to say (what many may regard as) the unthinkable! Wow! I had never heard of TF until I came here and found it curious that it so often consisted of one partner not being in synch with this.

Didn't know we were openly allowed to challenge a major belief system like this here....hope this thread doesn't get pulled. Acknowledging someone's belief seems a more healthier footing than having to respect their belief, i.e. enables a civilised dialogue without descending into insincerity.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Master
I 100% agree with you. I don't call mine a TF anymore. He was just a catalyst.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-n-I
Tra la la la, you're cute, sincerely. What I'm saying is you haven't experienced the twinflame relationship, I didn't say you haven't experienced a spiritual awakening.
That's because it doesn't exist!

!!!!!!!

!!

!
Closed Thread