Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-01-2023, 11:46 AM
Deactivated Account

BIG EARTH, LITTLE EARTH...

I am still familiarising myself with this entity, he appeared on a white horse with grey mane, tail and hooves, as well as grey patterns. The horse also seemed to turn bay in colour. I'm not sure if I saw two horses or one. He wore animal skin leather jacket and boots.

Message I received as follows:
Your body is a microcosm of creation and a model of the earth it was made from. There is a core in every, thing, in your mind, in your heart and in your body. The core of the earth is heat, and in your body, this heat core is commonly known as kundalini. Kundalini should not be seen as a path in and of itself, but one of the many subjects in the school of nature.

As it is in nature, our mind must be balanced like the sky, being clear to reflect sun and moon light. Being cloudy when it is raining, because thoughts are not to be abandoned. If the coulds do not gather water to hydrate the ground, the earth would be dry and unproductive. And in the midst of the clouds, the lightening intuition & the revelational thunder resound. Likewise, preventing thoughts until the end of your day's is going to cause your earth body to be unproductive. When thoughts arise, let them arise to bring productivity to your earth body. And silence them when you want to receive the divine light of guidance.

The heat energy which is in your core is likened to the heat that causes underground water to produce hot springs, steam and volcanic matter. When you wish to tap into this inner fire which is already at work in you, do so as well in a balanced manner. First you need proper balance in diet, in thought and in daily conduct with your own body and the lives of others. One must be purified to an acceptable degree, and the inner fire will flare up and cause your subtle body to be catapulted into the stars, where you will experience oness, beauty and a seemingly endless cosmos to explore.

But when tapped into with imbalances of being, the heat will seek to destroy that which is impure, as a lion seeks to destroy that which is not of its kind because it has perceived it as a threat. You are more intelligent than any energy in this body or creature native to this earth, & that is why you are entrusted with a body and custodianship of this whole earth. Peace.