Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-10-2015, 07:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Seeing people that aren't there in AP?

I posted earlier this week on here that I projected for the first. I done it twice more since then. The second time was very weird and I don't remember it very well but I do remember going out onto the porch and seeing my uncle. Part of me knew it wasn't him but I always get excited when they come so I sat down and talked to him because I wasn't too aware anyway. The last time like maybe a coupe hours ago, I went out there (was AP'ing) and seen my grandmother. I was far more aware this time and I was almost expecting it, so I asked her if she was projecting. "No?" so then I asked "but you can see and hear me like this?" "Yes!" so then I dismissed it as not real and went on about my business in the astral. Wasn't too much longer this one went one anyway. I know I was projecting cause the experience I had, but I don't believe these entities are my family. I think maybe they are just fabrications of my mind but I'm worried it could be some other entity pretending to be them? If it is, it probably knows that I'm on to it now so I'm worried it might show its true form good or bad and I want to be as prepared as I possibly can for it.
Old 10-10-2015, 07:23 PM
Nettles

Funny, I just came from reading threads about manifestation and the power of thought and then I read this post and all I can think is that feeding whatever you saw with fear might not be such a good idea.
Am I suggesting to not be cautious? NO! However, if these are entities that are imitating your loved ones it could also be harmless, it could be that they feel that taking a familiar form will be less uncomfortable for you.
I'm not certain why folks tend to go immediately to the negative (not you specifically, people in general) why fear is fed, it's part of the reason shadow people are seen as scary or some entities are scary for one person but not for another.
Consider this, what if entities that want to communicate are partly individual and just are what they are but part of what they become to us is a manifestation of our own minds as we experience them? Perhaps on some subconscious level you see familiar faces so they facilitate that. Perhaps they just want to give us what we want to facilitate communication. If so, it's just as likely that if we have some subconscious thoughts about them being evil or scary, that is what they become.
I think of all those I have met in this and other dimensions with total indifference and mild curiosity until I decide to move on or communicate. Experience has taught me that more often than not, they have a certain indifference towards people as well. That indifference also explains somewhat, why they can be what YOU want them to be, frightening or interesting. If they are indifferent and based on your vibe they think it's easier to show up as grandma, they will. Likewise, that same indifference can be applied to if they pick up fear and decide to manifest as something they can get from your vibe frightens you. They may not be TRYING to frighten you or put you at ease, they are simply following YOUR vibe.
In an infinite universe, there are infinite possibilities...
Old 10-10-2015, 08:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettles
Funny, I just came from reading threads about manifestation and the power of thought and then I read this post and all I can think is that feeding whatever you saw with fear might not be such a good idea.
Am I suggesting to not be cautious? NO! However, if these are entities that are imitating your loved ones it could also be harmless, it could be that they feel that taking a familiar form will be less uncomfortable for you.
I'm not certain why folks tend to go immediately to the negative (not you specifically, people in general) why fear is fed, it's part of the reason shadow people are seen as scary or some entities are scary for one person but not for another.
Consider this, what if entities that want to communicate are partly individual and just are what they are but part of what they become to us is a manifestation of our own minds as we experience them? Perhaps on some subconscious level you see familiar faces so they facilitate that. Perhaps they just want to give us what we want to facilitate communication. If so, it's just as likely that if we have some subconscious thoughts about them being evil or scary, that is what they become.
I think of all those I have met in this and other dimensions with total indifference and mild curiosity until I decide to move on or communicate. Experience has taught me that more often than not, they have a certain indifference towards people as well. That indifference also explains somewhat, why they can be what YOU want them to be, frightening or interesting. If they are indifferent and based on your vibe they think it's easier to show up as grandma, they will. Likewise, that same indifference can be applied to if they pick up fear and decide to manifest as something they can get from your vibe frightens you. They may not be TRYING to frighten you or put you at ease, they are simply following YOUR vibe.
In an infinite universe, there are infinite possibilities...
thanks for your post, it was enlightening. I actually thought that myself. Also that if it were an evil entity, it would likely had already tried to do or said something. I think you might have something with everything you've said here. One idea I got when reading maybe next time I could just ask the entity to come clean and show me it's real self?