Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Pathfinder

Well, thanks everyone for responding to this thread. Nice to experience different perspectives.
Old 11-10-2015, 02:12 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
You affected the astral in your experience, not the physical. Your Aunt may of brought that experience back with her into this dimension, but that is because she carried it over with her. What you wrote is an example of you affecting something on an astral level, not a physical though. Now if you had said you went to your Aunt and sent her energy and suddenly her physical body was cured of cancer it would be a different story. But your interaction with her was on an astral level, her memory of that astral experience carried over into the physical as it does with dreams and projections. But if you have astral sex with a being in the astral and then remember it the next day that doesn't mean you had sex in the physical and so forth. As far as if people can actually affect the physical dimension in their astral projections that is highly debatable. My belief is no they cannot, astral projection is the act of our consciousness shifting out of this dimension into another dimension. It would be like saying oh I went to Mars to affect Earth, that logic is backwards. You would go to Earth to affect Earth, you would go to Mars to affect Mars. Keep in mind it's impossible to make an analogy that demonstrates the magnitude of multi-dimensionality so the one I used is ill in comparison since that is two planets that exist in the same dimension.

Well, I actually believe that everyone exists in their own reality where I am representing them as they are representing me. This is but one way how god experiences...us and as we do god or the infinite (whatever you want to call this). So if you want to come right down to it we are all being aka believing aka experiencing the reality we all experience.