Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-10-2015, 11:19 PM
Knower
Out of the body experience. Did you ever had any? Can you get

Out of the body experience. Did you ever had any? Can you get out of your physical body at will? How do you do it? Any particular exercises to achieve that?
Thanks.
*Love is a Divine condition.*
Love Wisdom Truth - Video
The Good Prayer - Video
Old 24-10-2015, 11:54 PM
Master
Twice in meditation it just happened naturally, first time I was lieing on my bed and my body was beside me all yellow ,search yellow body thread for more info ,second time it was sitting besides me and I saw a massive release healing thing is the only way I can describe it ,there was like a extremely fast moving motion of energy that was like mixing like crazy not bad but releasing on the inside of the body beside me ...Im sure I was probably connecting with my dan tien and Jesus or source simutaneously.

I did a bit of astral travelling in my 20s but didnt like it that much..
Old 25-10-2015, 12:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Wisdom Truth
Out of the body experience. Did you ever had any? Can you get out of your physical body at will? How do you do it? Any particular exercises to achieve that?
Thanks.

I feel its happening naturally/simultaneously in body/out of body even as we might not realize in awareness of ourselves that it is..I have been told my *other selves* travel to others in ways that even I had no idea it was occurring..(I wasn't even aware or controlling , it was something happening )The learning for me was that I become aware of it but had no desire to control it, just be aware of it and what it might mean for another and myself in this way.
It was leading me and the other back to body anyway to build awareness deeper, of its relationship and ones greater picture of self and place in the world, then of course their is the realization that their is no need to control anything. Just be aware of things as they are and might be in the world in so many ways of things occurring mysteriously and not so mysteriously.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 25-10-2015, 12:13 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I feel its happening naturally/simultaneously in body/out of body even as we might not realize in awareness of ourselves that it is..The key is people become aware of it and then try to control it, which only leads them back to themselves in body anyway to build awareness deeper of its relationship and ones greater picture of self and their place in the world, then of course their is the realization that their is no need to control anything..that just is of itself.

so true, the first one i had was at the age of 16. when i actually saw and felt my soul rise out of me feet first, i freaked out...having no idea what happened and sure enough, i felt the thump and saw my soul land back into my body.

the experiences of OOB's have changed since then.
Old 25-10-2015, 12:18 AM
Master
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
so true, the first one i had was at the age of 16. when i actually saw and felt my soul rise out of me feet first, i freaked out...having no idea what happened and sure enough, i felt the thump and saw my soul land back into my body.

I think early awareness supports your whole process and not just for you alone. When you think about the nature of having to let go in so many ways of others, experiences, death and life itself, we really do need some major preparations to prepare for what is coming in the process of our expanded creations in this world..in this way.

And I know you for one Gracey would understand this process through what you have endured since then.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 25-10-2015, 07:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Wisdom Truth
Thanks.
I've been lucky to of inherited this ability from a very young age spontaneously, I had no choice and at first I must confess I didn't always like it!
The difference between my spontaneous travels and ones I choose is one thing, intention.
Intention Imo, is the biggest tool you have to make this experience happen, akin to loa in many ways, that and for many a great deal of patience.
what methods are you trying at the moment? And what are your intentions for it? Do you dream much? Are you able to lucid dream? These can be great learning curves towards it.
Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 27-10-2015, 03:02 PM
phenom85

There is a technique I use which makes it pretty much effortless. When I awake from a dream I remind myself to stay still and close my eyes, and literally within seconds I feel vibrations and then exit. If you can remember to not move you could literally learn to project after every dream. I have learned to do it without having lucid dreams but they make it a bit easier because I will tell myself "when I awake I cant move" so I will get vibrations and then project.