Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Pathfinder

Weird astral projection sensation

When I relax my body, the more relaxed I get I start to notice an uncomfortable vibrating or ticklish sensation near my kidney. Does anyone know what that means. This has happen before. The first time I saw dark figures in my room and got the sensation
Old 07-10-2015, 07:14 PM
Super Moderator
All sorts of effects happen when leaving the body. Noises, vibrating, sensations, dizziness, sounds of whistling, humming. 'electrical' sounds, aircraft engines, what can feel like 'G' forces....hearing other sounds which seem external/voices, etc. That is natural, happens almost to everyone, and is usually quite noticeable when you first start. After a while, and the more you do it, I have noticed that things calm down a LOT, and become a lot less noisy!

All that can be a bit scary and off-putting for a newbie on the astral! The only way to go through it -is to go through it!

But be very aware what state of mind you are in before going out of body. That is very important. A relaxed, positive unafraid state of mind is preferable, but it must be quite deep-rooted. 'Pretending' to feel those things will NOT work.

I feel that some mental and emotional training is a good idea before astral adventures. That can be done through meditation, or through living life mindfully, and in tune with spiritual values on a constant daily basis.
That sort of preparation will help to raise your own vibrational rate, and hopefully prevent any 'dark' or scary encounters. But even so, be prepared because you will meet some denizens of the other worlds, and probably sooner rather than later. Some will be human, and others will not be human, and it's a good idea to prepare for meeting other species too, who may look unusual.

The more attuned your own vibrations are to finer astral levels, the more likely you will be to meet friendly beings, and leave the zones closest to Earth. But unpredictable things may still happen.
The denser areas of the astral are highly populated.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:03 AM
Donna

If you wait for the vibrations to smooth out, you can usually float or roll out of body. You'll find that as you become more experienced they will probably cease to occur and you'll just know when you're ready or simply find yourself out.

The dark figure in your room may well have been your etheric double. Humans are multidimensional and it's possible to be simultaneously conscious in more than one energy body (I've had the experience and I know the the next free online Lucid Dreaming Experience Magazine will be eliciting reader experiences of this). Sometimes you remember those experiences and sometimes you fail to "download" the memories from your etheric body experience, so you remember your physical body's awareness of it but not that it was actually you. Does this make sense?

It's also possible that your fear will create thoughtforms, as in a dream.

Sometimes, as Tobi stated, you'll meet other conscious beings. This may be frightening. Once when I projected consciously in the early stages of development I noticed a hooded being standing in my doorway, observing. I was so startled that it terminated the experience. I subsequently read of other people's experiences of the hooded being/s. Kurt Leland suggests that the hood is the way we interpret a being that needs to tone down its light, so as not to overwhelm. I remember in another story (Buhlman, I think), the being acted as the initial guide for the newly fledged oneironaut.
Old 10-10-2015, 05:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
If you wait for the vibrations to smooth out, you can usually float or roll out of body.
Donna is correct. One time I dd not go out of my body when I got the vibrations. I thought I wrecked it. I did an ap technique and to my surprise I got right out of my body.
Old 11-10-2015, 05:04 AM
Seeker

Tobi is right, you just have to go through it. Always pray to you higher self for guidance and protection before AP. There are light and dark Beings in the astral. Dark Beings scared you so you won't project again but that's it, nothing more.. they won't harm you. There are laws over there so they just don't want you to discover the astral. And also they're there so you can overcome your fear.
Old 11-10-2015, 05:16 AM
Master

Both Tobi and Donna are correct. Both ways will work. I mainly go through it but if it does not work, you can always try to ap when the sensation has stopped. You may surprise yourself. If it works, it works. If it does not work, it does not work. You have nothing to loose.
Old 14-10-2015, 04:30 PM
Pathfinder

What exactly is the astral world?

Is the astral world another dimension? is it a place you can create your own world in? Are there different dimensions to customize in?
Old 14-10-2015, 06:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Donna is correct. One time I dd not go out of my body when I got the vibrations. I thought I wrecked it. I did an ap technique and to my surprise I got right out of my body.

Suzy, I am curious. What ap technique was this?
Old 14-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Suzy, I am curious. What ap technique was this?
I had the sensation but I did not do anything about it. I thought I wrecked it as it seemed to be over. Nothing happened. I did a jumping technique. I just jumped up and down and I jumped out of my body. I find any technique will work when ap is meant to happen. I use lots of different techniques. I do whatever I feel like doing at the time.
Old 14-10-2015, 07:41 PM
cassics77

Question about going into another realm

Something weird happened to me the other night, I was pretty tired and laid down to go to sleep, then I was in, what appeared to be another realm of some sort. I was freaked out, everything was very vivid and real, as real as my fingers hitting the keyboard as I type this. I was scared that I wasn't going to be able to get back, I knew I was dreaming but it didn't feel like a dream at all, I was frightened and there were other beings there etc, also there was a white antique door there that I tried to open but then a being freaked me out. I was trying to communicate to my spouse whom was in the room (in the real world) to wake me up, like I was trying to make my sleeping self in the real world communicate... make sense? he did wake me up, he said he I was mumbling and making weird sounds etc..

Anyone have any idea what this is, what happened?