Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Zeitgeist

U and ME

I have a weird hobby, I study license plate numbers of cars that pass by for little messages from the Source. Today I saw 'U' which I took as a message for me and when I calculated the number ( in numerology you add numbers until you get a single digit) I came up with 8, which happens to be my birth number. I thought that this message was disappointingly obvious and when I drove by the next car, I saw 'ME', which I took for God, the Tao, or however else you want to call this Force we are interacting with. When I calculated the number on this license plate I came up with 2, which is a symbol of love. Yes, I thought to myself, me (8) and God's love (2) add to the number of the day, which happens to be 1. God's love also make me the Son of God which is represented by 1 as well.

Zeitgeist
Old 29-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Super Moderator
I have turned phone numbers into numerology. I think i had too much time on my hands.
Old 30-03-2012, 09:34 PM
PATHVISION

interesting - I toogot sorta bored with always seeing double and quad digits on the clocks all the time. So as of late I've been adding them togather to see what they total then hownthey break down to my numerology line up. Just interesting that there are others doing the same thing.