Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 08-03-2012, 05:35 AM
Master
Exclamation Part 2 of 10:10, 12:12 thread... Please help..

Wow..

I'm speechless..

I've been having synchronicities that involve '2's or duplicates over the course of the last week or so..

As mentioned in my previous 10:10.. thread, I was getting the duplicate numbers at first.. Then 2 turkeys cross my path.. Then a dream of a turtle walking on 2 legs..

At first I was thinking this was some divine message related to the theme of duality.

After that since I was having some marital challenges, I thought it might bes some kind of divine message about balance, give and take.. etc...

Then, seemingly unrelated --- I received a reading just the other day in which my brother's name - which is not very common- was mentioned, as being a deceased relative coming thru for me. This brother is NOT deceased, but the thought occurred to me that perhaps these references to duplicates might be referring to this brother **** who is a TWIN. ***

(Not my twin... I have brothers who are indentical twins.)

Anyway it has crossed my mind that all of this could be some kind of precognitive thing or an omen of sorts, relating to this twin brother of mine..

The fact that it was supposedly a deceased relative coming thru and this brother has NOT passed, makes me feel uneasy.

My brother's name is unusual so I think it lends credibility to the reader. But perhaps the reader just picked up on the living relative, mistakenly thinking they were getting something from someone deceased (??)

Now this is not all........... And, is what has prompted opening this thread:

Just now, my husband and I just finished watching an episode from a TV series, in which the main character finds out at the very end that he and his girlfriend are having TWINS.

It ended on that very note, just before we planned to turn off the TV and head to bed.

Even my hubby thinks this is really bizarre. I'm still .... Wow... The synchronicities are piling up!

So, I'm not asking for a reading but wonder if anyone has any thoughts or ideas what all this could be about???

Oh ......What makes this all somewhat worrisome is that I just received news that 2 people have passed. One was my parents best neighbor friend.. The other was the great aunt of a co-worker. Both died just recently this past week.

I really don't want to state my thoughts out loud but I think you can gather what I'm concerned about.

Any ideas what is going on here?? Am I putting too many things together making something out of nothing... I don't think so - really. Doesn't it seem rather odd these 'coincidences'??

Thanks for any insights.. ♥

Cam/EarthMamma

Last edited by Ravens_Light : 08-03-2012 at 06:35 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:07 AM
Master
Dear heaven.. I just yawned & stretched.. Deciding that it was time to turn off the computer.. I turn around away from the computer and see the clock reads 10:10....

What in the Heck is going on here... It may not be at all what I'm thinking but if not what is it??
Old 08-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Master
Anyone?........
Old 08-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Master
Friendly bump..
Old 15-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Master
I have no real advice for you, but here is a link to an essay on Joseph Campbell's concept of hero twins in mythology. Twins have always fascinated me. This may or may not be of any help, i don't know.
http://www.howardteich.com/articles_pdf/3_The%20Twin%20Heroes-%20Campbell%E2%80%99s%20Solar-Lunar%20Vision%20of%20the%20Masculine.pdf

Hopefully it was a mix up, maybe your brother was astral projecting or asleep in the dream state at the time and the person got that confused.

I've had some pretty good synchronicities involving twins. 2 is the obvious number for that, i also think of relationship and reflection with the number two, but i am no certified numerologist or anything.

Probably not the response you were hoping for, but thought id add something since no one else has.

Peace. *
Old 15-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Zeitgeist

For me the number two symbolizes two things: a choice and love. Some people mind 2s because they mind the choice, yet, I always say that as long as you choose love everything will be just perfect.

Hope this helps,

Christian