Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-03-2012, 06:05 PM
stars_joe

Color What you Believe you Perceive!!

Hey beautiful people, I just wanted to share with you an insightful video on the power of belief systems, the mind, and how your out look on life dictates the reality you live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSstfoaZUy4
Old 21-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Master
I agree with this principal 100 percent.

The best way to learn about any thing is to evolve your belief systems about it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-03-2012, 05:26 AM
Henri77

The primary reason I really feel sorry for skeptics.
They can't see evidence regardless how obvious it is.
Their reality bubble is often armour plated and virtually impervious.

Course we ALL have our blind spots and reality constructs.

As a Taurus I can be stubborn , but my curiosity exceeds my stubbornness.
Old 27-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by stars_joe
Hey beautiful people, I just wanted to share with you an insightful video on the power of belief systems, the mind, and how your out look on life dictates the reality you live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSstfoaZUy4

Well, I am not actually going to watch or even click on the video, but of course my out look dictates my reality. This seems pretty simple logic to me.
Old 31-03-2012, 06:22 PM
awakenflame

That's why it's so important to believe something, with believing we used to fall into depressions and what not, and for obvious reasons.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Arcadia

A couple nights ago, I attended a videoprojection of a conference by Bruce H. Lipton about reprogramming our genes through our intent, shaping our own fate by our capability of staying in the present moment educating the unconscious mind and getting rid of its programmations, and the subject of this thread was exposed through rather clear and understandable, yet scientific language. I'd recommend his works to anyone who is interested in finding the proof to what stars_joe wanted to share with us - which is indeed the truth. We are in charge of creating our experiences, of our Life, of our Fate. In order to do so, we must be able to erase the influences of the subconscious mind and of our latent shadow zones from the picture, so that our conscious and mindful intent can operate in our favour.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadia
A couple nights ago, I attended a videoprojection of a conference by Bruce H. Lipton about reprogramming our genes through our intent, shaping our own fate by our capability of staying in the present moment educating the unconscious mind and getting rid of its programmations, and the subject of this thread was exposed through rather clear and understandable, yet scientific language. I'd recommend his works to anyone who is interested in finding the proof to what stars_joe wanted to share with us - which is indeed the truth. We are in charge of creating our experiences, of our Life, of our Fate. In order to do so, we must be able to erase the influences of the subconscious mind and of our latent shadow zones from the picture, so that our conscious and mindful intent can operate in our favour.

This is a complex viewpoint and I agree in general principal, but there is a haunting component to this to me. Let me try to explain. Yes, what and how we think creates our future and our outlook. WE use our thoughts to create the world(s). Our intents is where our conscious thoughts for those who actually do use this empowerment of the mind, are extremely creative.

This sort of creativity is indeed very powerful, and it can, I agree, erase subconscious influences, and eliminate shadow zones. The haunting aspect of this to me is that there are powers in the subconscious that I don't think are available to the conscious without the subconscious.

I am certainly not going to stop using my conscious thinking prowess because of this because - well, I do love so much to think, but I don't yet see that I could consciously produce the sorts and types of dreams and images that come from my subby friend. Teamwork seems best.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Arcadia

You definitely have a point there, Mayflow. And I can't say I completely disagree with you. But I know that, in a fully integrated psyche and in an unified Soul, those powers you speak of, and that do indeed exist, can become available to the conscious mind itself. Staying mindful, observing our thoughts and actions and cultivating a straight path of Truth and integrity can truly bring the connection to superior forces into our Lives - this is, at least, what I'm convinced of. I wish I could elaborate on it in a more satisfying way, but I'm afraid my English skills aren't up to the task yet. Thanks for prompting me to ponder upon this subject anyway.