Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-03-2012, 01:46 AM
Administrator
Being Human and Being a Spiritual Being of the Light (long )

Hello all

Those whom find this that have the time and space to read it I hop might share in the same understandings. If so share your "calling" stories.

Being Human and Being a Spiritual Being of the Light

This is to take a look at the part of us that is that human animal and that part of us that for some is called to be so much more it seems. As the human animal we are raised we meet someone, we mate and we (most times) make copies of us. We for the most part are happy in this place and time. We make a life and we live a life. What happens for some of us though is we are almost TORN from that path of the animal part of us. We find we are seeking more or we are called to more. This at times causes a lot of strife for us on that animal path we areon in life. NOW I know some will take offence to the animal reference but that is truly what man is a part of on the Earth level of the physical existence.

For most of us we follow along that path of doing and being human and doing what roles are at times laid out for us. Work, raise a family and hopefully retire and have a peaceful end to our lives. For other more and more there seems to be a struggle along that path. Like we KNOW there is more but we either do not see what it is or we fight it opening to us. We are what some call “Lightworkers” or “CrystalChildren” ext….those that well honestly are a bit “odd” from what the perceivednormal is as humans. We are often thosewhom have gifts or abilities that other’s do not have or maybe understand. We have a connection to Spirit or to theDevine that is around all of us.

I now I feel understand a “Calling” most times this willbring to mind being called to serve God. I think I finally understand that feeling and how one truly is “Calledto Serve”. I know that I came in withall that I am for a reason. There is work to do and I am finally at that placeof KNOWING what and where that work is to take place. This is where that shift from being human andbeing a spiritual being comes into play. That shift that pulls at one….that pull that on many levels transformswhom ye are. It is here it becomes abalancing act of trust in yourself and in those around ye to understand andhopefully GROW with ye. It is not somethingat times we can stop from happening as that pull is just so there. It’s a knowing that you’re on this path andit has to be completed. If those aroundye cannot come to understand then one might well get sadly left behind as thisis like a mission that MUST be fulfilled for our very Soul’s journey.

I am on that path of the shift from being that human animalto being that spiritual being of Light….now that does not mean I am going todie and find that Light. It means that Iunderstand that “calling” and I am ready to take that journey. With knowing this I can do as many can stillhave that balance in both life paths I walk along. The spiritual can be a journey that only laststwo weeks away from house and home but the work will last this and many more Ifeel lifetimes. From the very first timeI saw Stonehenge I felt “called” to it…..but never understood WHY that was asthe ROOTS to the family would take one to Scotland. This path is not on the human animal part ofme in its pull but the spiritual or past life part of me on the Soullevel.

I am off to Stonehenge and its NOT a dream come true likemany that are not spiritually connected feel or a vacation is a “calling”. Itsodd I was looking at some past readings I had done and this trip kept coming upin them. Saying I was to go there Iwould KNOW when the time was to go and that I would be able to go. Thinking when I was younger NO as money wasnot ever there, then thinking when children came along NO as that is where I amto be. Money then was not the issue…thefamily life was. This journey still camein the readings and never was it when the children were out of the home….this so confused me and in many ways I fought it. This year is 2012 and I thought that such a trip would take a year or more to plan out for me….but the more I fought that idea the MORE 2012 “called”and it came to be. I stated to the mateI would LOVe to do this and WHY and he said Go. I was honestly stunned while he so tries to understand that “calling”part of life as me he does not fully get it but he supports that I have gifts and I have seeming been put on a different path.

While I was ready to do this journey alone…..this path too had a spiritual connection to it. A past life connection to it with whom also is “called” to do this journey. The only issue is that his path with the animal part of him in life is NOT seeing what the journey is about. It is not about a man and a woman and a vacation trip or going off together….it’s about Light Work. Work that as Mirror Soul’s we are here onthe Earth plane in this time to do. Itis not something we can fight doing it simply is to be done. We know that and we feel that. To fight it would put one in that hole one struggled so to climb out of in finally understanding whom one is. I could well do the journey alone…and I would be fine doing so but it is more important that we do not grow alone that we also help another grow.

Lynn
Old 15-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Master
Mine to is with Stonehenge Lynn,,,

For years I wanted to go for the Solstice,,,

I never knew what happened, who went, why even if went on,,,,

It was just the henge,,,

It always fell on a week day and with having sproglets never managed it,,,

The year my youngest left school it fell on a Saturday and I woke up in the morning thinking it's the Solstice,,,

Never knew, other than within,,,

So off I went and I wasn't disappointed,,,

An angel helped us park,,,

I met a man from the US and conversed with him on the walk up,,,

And the first sight of the stones rising up over the hill was just overwhelming,,,

Then to feel the stones,,,

This winters' one I had the honour of standing next to a visually impaired lady who felt the different vibrations of the stones and could tell a single standing stone to the pairs,,,

Just amazing!!

I love it!!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx