Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-12-2013, 03:58 AM
Experiencer

Genuine Mentalists Explained Article Expanded On 12-20-13

Hi All,

The expanded article contains even more higher awareness and logical extrapolation.

Cheers!
Old 21-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Deactivated Account

I really got a lot out of reading this- thanks! This is the kind of info I always need- to refine my "Grand Theory" which of course has to cover it all, exopolitics to telepathy to grocery shopping.

It's interesting how the ET-technology vs Group Entity distinction- that he makes so clearly - can really be a gray area.
1) If GE's can have a vast range of unusual powers (all the way to a different way of explaining ascension - that Jesus really survived and teleported - also blurry distinction) - then such GE's can probably move beyond Earth, teleportation could certainly take one beyond Earth, because Earth isn't the only inhabitable planet, just like North America isn't the only continent, American isn't the only culture.

We have a global culture now, lots of trade and mixing and colonizing etc has been going on a long time now - as above, so below, as within, so without - and so it is with ET's. We have to understand telepathy, angels, levitation, all those things shunned by our leaders and relating to disembodied will/intelligence/spirit in order to join an extraterrestrial collective that has already mastered such. These things are part of the natural universe and follow natural laws just like our known universe.

2) our technology (& the ET tech he refers to) is just one type of manifesting our thoughts. We just need gadgets in between,but if our 'science' progresses far enough, we won't need those gadgets in between, to manifest our thoughts of creating/building our world as we like.
Old 21-12-2013, 07:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow. A fully comprehensive universal religion, all in a paragraph.
It's the parts like this that give the rest of the claims more credibility to me.

From Mentalists & Prophets... by Avadar/Paul RIchard:

Quote:
Spirits or discarnates or souls, when they cross over into Spirit, face
an inescapable, non-living higher power. This higher power is referred to as
The Light, The Breath of God, and The Light of God. We are all judged by
this higher power whether we believe in it or not. The Light represents the
only way that reality can manifest itself from nothingness in linear time.
Without The Light there can be no stars, planets, souls, or an Original
Creator to use The Light to manifest a Big Bang. When souls leave the flesh
their ability (or inability) to ascend or expand their consciousness in The
Light is dictated by their ability to love genuinely and deeply or radiate
purified love, as well as by their selfless (or not) application of The Golden
Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Souls, even Gods, cannot evolve into becoming infinite in spiritual
development. Only The Light can ever be endless. As such, an unchanging
state of perfection can never exist. But souls do have the potential to
eventually evolve into embracing degrees of spiritual excellence within God
Realization.
Old 22-12-2013, 05:02 AM
Experiencer

Teleportation Addressed

Hi Astral Jane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
I really got a lot out of reading this- thanks!
You are most welcome Spirit Sister.

Quote:
This is the kind of info I always need- to refine my "Grand Theory" which of course has to cover it all, exopolitics to telepathy to grocery shopping.
*LOL*

You are a very witty gal!

Quote:
It's interesting how the ET-technology vs Group Entity distinction- that he makes so clearly - can really be a gray area.
1) If GE's can have a vast range of unusual powers (all the way to a different way of explaining ascension - that Jesus really survived and teleported - also blurry distinction) - then such GE's can probably move beyond Earth, teleportation could certainly take one beyond Earth, because Earth isn't the only inhabitable planet, just like North America isn't the only continent, American isn't the only culture.
That's right. There are millions of planets that contain humanoid life and most of those civilizations embrace medieval technology.

There are two kinds of teleportation, neither of which can be accomplished with physically based technology. Which is why Zetans/Reticulans first strive to paralyze their victims with paralysis beams before kidnapping them. If they had teleportation capability they could simply teleport their intended into holding cells onboard their spacecraft.

The first kind of teleportation is called BEAMING and involves breaking down matter, moving the soul to another location, and then reassembling the matter as it was before with the soul inside it. This is illustrated in the fictitious Star Trek universe. The problem or challenge with this method is that it takes a great deal of energy to accomplish, beyond that of Group Entities, simply because the process of reassembling a humanoid body is tantamount to creating it in the first place! And, if you recall from the article: manifesting a fully-grown humanoid body is beyond the scope of all Group Entities, even the largest ones that have millions of members.

The second kind of teleportation is called PHASING and entails instantly moving the body and soul all at once without any breakdown or creation of matter. This requires much less energy and skill than BEAMING and this is how Group Entities teleport matter (objects and people). Like CAGE did for Criss Angel in Cancun. In parapsychology, an object that has been moved by Spirit is referred to as an APPORT.

Although I have never come across any evidence or higher awareness that a Group Entity has manifested interstellar teleportation for their incarnate prophet, theoretically it is possible.

Quote:
We have a global culture now, lots of trade and mixing and colonizing etc has been going on a long time now - as above, so below, as within, so without - and so it is with ET's. We have to understand telepathy, angels, levitation, all those things shunned by our leaders and relating to disembodied will/intelligence/spirit in order to join an extraterrestrial collective that has already mastered such. These things are part of the natural universe and follow natural laws just like our known universe.
Spirit Sister...you ain't just humming the tune to ABBA's Knowing Me, Knowing You!

Quote:
2) our technology (& the ET tech he refers to) is just one type of manifesting our thoughts. We just need gadgets in between,but if our 'science' progresses far enough, we won't need those gadgets in between, to manifest our thoughts of creating/building our world as we like.
The final frontier is not space and technology; it is advanced spiritual development and the related expansion of consciousness. This also leads to an eventual expansion of energy levels so that one can truly harness The Light of God to manifest advanced telekinesis - like the creation of fully-grown, youthful, healthy, and beautiful humanoid bodies and also interstellar teleportation.

Old 22-12-2013, 05:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Wow. A fully comprehensive universal religion, all in a paragraph.
It's the parts like this that give the rest of the claims more credibility to me.
Thanks for appreciating the significance of that higher awareness.
Old 22-12-2013, 06:49 AM
Deactivated Account

No, thank YOU, brother!

quickie- have you seen the videos of the Norway spiral lights from Dec 9, 2009? Been around web a long time now, never got major news of course. Local stations did cover it at the time cuz so many people saw it and taped it from several locations. But then they just quit talking about it, had some ridiculous explanations for it from military.
I believe it is teleportation, when you watch the best video of it, at the end you see a giant ship inside the spiral. Then it disappears. Was it a test? Or did the teleported ship then go under a cloak? I dunno. But it is not a fake video, I do not believe. There is the one really good capture of it, but there are a couple others from different locations, and thousands of people who saw it.
Old 22-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Experiencer

Spiral Lights In Skies Addressed

Quote:
quickie- have you seen the videos of the Norway spiral lights from Dec 9, 2009? Been around web a long time now, never got major news of course. Local stations did cover it at the time cuz so many people saw it and taped it from several locations. But then they just quit talking about it, had some ridiculous explanations for it from military.
I believe it is teleportation, when you watch the best video of it, at the end you see a giant ship inside the spiral. Then it disappears. Was it a test? Or did the teleported ship then go under a cloak? I dunno. But it is not a fake video, I do not believe. There is the one really good capture of it, but there are a couple others from different locations, and thousands of people who saw it.
I am familiar with these spiral light cases that occurred in Canada, Russia, China, Thailand, Norway, and Australia. Note that there have also been reports of spiral crop circle formations on the ground in several countries.

Reticulan/Zetan spacecraft and probes can project an illusion of teleportation, such as when you see a UFO fade away in a burst of light. What is actually happening is not teleportation at all but stealth technology. The ability to make an object invisible to the naked eye is accomplished by generating a very strong electromagnetic field around the object. The US Navy stumbled upon this in 1943 when they attempted to make the US Eldridge (a naval destroyer) invisible to radar and to their surprise also produced optical invisibility around the ship.

Thus, when you see a UFO fade away, it is not teleportation; it is likely still there but with a cloaking device in operation.

The spiral patterns in the sky are caused by Reticulan techology. They do this for the same reason they create crop circles: to see how Terrans interpret them.

The only truly helpful crop circle (that I've learned of) was produced by a sympathetic group of independent Nordics and it serves as a warning about the Zetan Greys who serve The Reticulan Empire. This is referred to as the 2002 Chilbolton Crop Circle. It appeared in wheat in Crabwood, Hampshire UK on August 15, 2002 and contained a binary message which was decoded to read:

Beware of the bearers of
FALSE gifts and their
BROKEN PROMISES.
Much PAIN but still Time.
There is GOOD out there.
We Oppose DECEPTION
conduit CLOSING
(BELL SOUND)
Old 22-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Well I'll certainly keep that in mind. Our responsibilities for discernment are ever more challenging, it seems, the job is never done.

Were the sympathetic Nordics humans? The ones whose crop circles weren't nearly as neat, killed the wheat, etc, and proved that humans could not make the real crop circles? Or do you mean another ET race by "Nordics"?

So they want to see how we interpret them-- is this because they could do worse- but know that they are monitored, that they could be/would be stopped, if their experiments got more harmful?

Thanks for your input, Avadar.
Old 22-12-2013, 11:51 PM
Experiencer

Nordics Addressed

Quote:
Well I'll certainly keep that in mind. Our responsibilities for discernment are ever more challenging, it seems, the job is never done.

Were the sympathetic Nordics humans? The ones whose crop circles weren't nearly as neat, killed the wheat, etc, and proved that humans could not make the real crop circles? Or do you mean another ET race by "Nordics"?

So they want to see how we interpret them-- is this because they could do worse- but know that they are monitored, that they could be/would be stopped, if their experiments got more harmful?

Thanks for your input, Avadar.
The Reticulans who monitor this world and its activities are interested in the study of our interpretations as well as our general reactions in order to manipulate us with the greatest degree of efficiency in harvesting.

Nordics are essentially genetically modified Homo sapiens. Abductees have reported seeing them serve as onboard security to protect the weaker, shorter Greys from their Homo sapien/Terran prisoners in any given kidnapping scenario.

But not all Nordics serve and/or side with The Reticulan Empire. Some actually sympathize with Terrans. The problem or challenge is that they are too few in number and their overall scattered military is much too small to launch a successful rebellion or Terran planetary defense - keeping in mind that the Reticulans have underground and underwater bases all over the planet, and one large one in the moon. As such, sympathetic Nordics do little things at times, like that crop circle warning about the Zetan Greys.
Old 23-12-2013, 07:05 AM
Yamah

DAVID BLANE IS NOT A REAL MAGICIAN! ALL OF HIS TRICKS ARE FAKE!

I have spoken to people who are magicians (stage magicians) and they tell me that the way he does most of his tricks are, basically, with camera tricks. The thing is that EVERYONE you see on TV is in on the trick. They are given money and they sign non-disclosures. Everything is staged carefully. It isn't real magic and it isn't even real fake magic. It's just FAKE FAKE FAKE. Don't use David Blane as proof of anything psychic.