Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Ascender

How do you use telepathy? Thank y ou John I would love to. I have read quite a bit of channeled messages on here and they are very intrigueing. My friend would type stuff like The end is near over and over again though...
Old 29-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
How do you use telepathy? Thank y ou John I would love to. I have read quite a bit of channeled messages on here and they are very intrigueing. My friend would type stuff like The end is near over and over again though...

My primary web site about Telepathy is here:
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
I see this process the same way that many define channeling, prayer, psychic insight, and a wide range of different forms of awareness. Essentially all of those things use telepathy.

Your friend is correct, the end is near. We are in a profound transformational process unlike any thing else in human history. The material I study the most about this subject is from the Kryon channeled messages. The first of the 12-15 books was titled "The End Times".
http://www.kryon.com/k_store.html

Much of this information is available for free on-line as well.
https://www.kryon.com/k_freeaudio.html
http://www.kryon.com/k_25.html
Those audio links reflect many of the over 100 printed articles about our End Times.

This is not a disaster but a celebration about humanity's great accomplishment. Their journey into darkness and return to the light.

I hope you are inclined to look on these subjects in ways that are similar to my perceptions.

John

Old 29-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Ascender

Thank you for those links! I will definitely revisit those websites. However is tis of the beliefs that the end is not near that we are just experiencing a type of shift soon?
Old 29-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for those links! I will definitely revisit those websites. However is tis of the beliefs that the end is not near that we are just experiencing a type of shift soon?

As I understand it the physical event that marks this shift is a 36 year happening that started in 1994 and will end in 2030. When you do the math for this, the exact mid point is December 21, 2012. There is much discussion around that date.

It is easy for me to say that your entire life has been about this experience.

John

Old 29-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Ascender

So it's not actually going to be the end?
Old 30-05-2011, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
So it's not actually going to be the end?

I hope this Kryon message about "The End of History" will help to explain what is ending.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel10_seattle.html

For a better perspective on the shift, I hope that this message will help.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel09_Madrid1.html

There is a lot to digest when it comes to this subject. I like the Kryon information while others do not.

The best answers for any of us are always within the self. That is why I encourage self empowerment in whatever form that is most appropriate for a person. You seem to be interested in channeling information through empathy, which I see as telepathy. As a result, I am inclined to suggest that you focus on that to see where it takes you.

Best Wishes!!
John

Old 25-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Bev

I have used automatic writing for some time now.I work as a animal communicator and used this method to gain insite into the animal ect.I find it very easy to do and to be honest dont know how i started to do it and how i have perfected my gift....It feels the right thing to do at this stage in my life....good luck with your learning ...i hope you perservere as it is an amazing gift to have
Old 09-07-2011, 07:19 PM
bionic

I think it's more about the end of a "Great Depression" sort of energy than anything. I know for myself that I keep waiting for that time of enlightenment in our world. Unfortunately, it has yet to come. Perhaps because we are simply not ready to bring that paradigm into our ideas as a cohesive society. Alas, when it comes... I will be forever in temperance. I hope it spreads love and peace to others as well.

Thank you for the links, John. I'm excited to learn about the Ways.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:38 PM
Medium_Laura

For me it's not someone moving the pen. It's getting thoughts about things that are profound, enlightening, helpful and positive.

Here is a good article on what you should do, and leave your expectations at the door.

With automatic writing you can access all the ideas, knowledge, and wisdom that is and ever will be known. It involves consciously shifting your mind and mental space in order to achieve an expanded state of consciousness that is called a trance. To achieve the Trance State to allow your guides in, you can use either a progressive relaxation or “trigger” technique. Triggers are very easy to develop. Remember that anything we do on a consistent basis becomes a habit. To develop a trigger, and this can be used anytime you would like to go into an instant state of relaxation, do the following exercise.
Developing a Trigger

Lets say that I wanted to use the intent that every time I touched my first two fingers of my left hand to the middle of my forehead (My third eye) I would automatically go into a state of trance, a state of relaxation that will open my subconscious mind to receive information. Now that I know what will “trigger” this state in me, I have to reinforce this on a consistent basis so that it will become a habit.

1. Sit quietly and take a few easy breaths. Allow your body and mind to slow down. As you are relaxing, say silently to yourself, “Every time I touch my first two fingers of my left hand to my forehead, I will go into an open receptive state.” Say this ten times and then do it. As you sit relaxed, touch the first two fingers of your left hand to your forehead and see how even more relaxed you feel. Your head will probably want to slowly tilt down so that your chin is resting against your chest. Your eyelids will feel heaviness to them and your body will become more relaxed.
2. Then to bring yourself back up, say silently to yourself, “At the count of three, I will become fully awake and alert.”

When you begin a session, make sure it is at a time when you will not be disturbed for fifteen to twenty minutes. It is important to pay attention during a session. You could possibly run into a spirit that is trying to come through you that is not of your highest good. When you acknowledge this presence, stop the session immediately and say, “I ask that the angels come and take this spirit that has entered my session to the appropriate place.” Your guides will never demand that you to do something. They may keep telling you the same thing over and over; trying to nudge you in a certain direction, but they never try to run your life. If you ever receive a demand during a session, you are not channeling the proper spirit.

http://www.infinityinst.com/articles/auto_wriote.html
Old 09-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
For me it's not someone moving the pen. It's getting thoughts about things that are profound, enlightening, helpful and positive.

Here is a good article on what you should do, and leave your expectations at the door.

I like this saying " leave your expectations at the door ". I am thinking I should start keeping a list of my favorite quotes of yours !

And the article you shared on the automatic writing, has me wanting to work with this again.
So many experiences I want to have, just not enough hours in the day/ night.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction