Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-04-2013, 12:39 AM
jupitorarizona

Guys, remember that everything happens for a reason!

Twin Flames are all about unconditional love. Let go of the ego and judgement. Yes BOTH Twins run at some stage but it is not always a conscious choice. And that phase passes! We still love each other with every fiber of our being! Be patient. When both TFs have surrendered, it will be felt in the heart.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:06 AM
jupitorarizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
[/b]

Totally true. The more you let go the more they will come closer. But I agree, sometimes it''s so hard to let go.

Sometimes that may be the case. Sometimes not. You have got to be careful with how much you pull away because the runner may feel great hurt or abandonment if they start to believe that you don't care. They run externally, but they don't run internally. Make sense? Go with the flow.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
What the heck is up with that? Why do they not answer sometimes? Better yet, why do we initiate any messages? Is this rude behavior? Do they not answer other people or just us? Or, maybe we just take it way too personal. I mean, I have had other friends not answer a text and I don’t get bent all of shape. What do you think?
I struggle with this big time. I have this need to share things with him that I have with no one else, not even my hubby. And I spill everything (although I'm slowly getting better at this). I don't even really expect a reply to the stuff I write about... mostly I just want to know he's okay and not gone. I get really unsettled when I don't hear from him for a while. I can't help it. I've tried everything I can think of to stay calm, but it is very hard to deal with it at times. Makes no sense, but what about this stuff does?? ;)
Old 01-04-2013, 04:03 AM
moonts_6978

Quote:
Did your tf use to have personal conversations with you? If so, why did it stop?

Well, it is a long story. Let me cut it short. We both are married and are 'emotionally' unavailable, he stressed that fact and said it is not possible to have any emotional conversations. Well, we did fall in love deeply with each other and when he asked if we can be together, I said no. Then, we met and hugged each other, after he started running very fast

Well, I also chased him a bit as it was difficult for me to let him go and he ran further. He never responded to emails and unfriended me in FB. After a week or so, even after saying he will not be in contact with me, he is sharing information in mails and wishing me on holidays. However, when I send mails about family and other general areas, he responds, any personal mails are a NO NO.

We are now 'friends' again in FB (I sent him friend request and he immediately accepted LOL ) but have decided not to 'chase' him or not to respond to his mails any more.. I want to be the 'runner' for sometime. Enjoying the 'dance'
Old 01-04-2013, 11:13 AM
vanessatrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by smARTistic girl
I struggle with this big time. I have this need to share things with him that I have with no one else, not even my hubby. And I spill everything (although I'm slowly getting better at this). I don't even really expect a reply to the stuff I write about... mostly I just want to know he's okay and not gone. I get really unsettled when I don't hear from him for a while. I can't help it. I've tried everything I can think of to stay calm, but it is very hard to deal with it at times. Makes no sense, but what about this stuff does?? ;)

This! I feel exactly like this the past weeks. The need to share is overwhelming. He responds, but never initate. This is the opposite dynamic than what we had last year when he shared everything and i listen.

How do you think is a method to curb this need to share?
Old 02-04-2013, 06:43 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by smARTistic girl
Makes no sense, but what about this stuff does?? ;)

lol I feel ya!
Old 02-04-2013, 06:47 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonts_6978
He never responded to emails and unfriended me in FB.

Ha! I was blocked from Facebook and he has blocked me 3 times from texting him!! We now talk once a week and see each other once a week at practice. We are working togehter. I just ignored all the blocks. He always changed his mind and contacted me and I didn't even bring it up. lol
Old 02-04-2013, 07:21 AM
Experiencer
My Sunday morning call from TF that woke me up, seems to be a wake-up call in spiritual sense to remind of the meaning of the TF relationship. Wow, I feel very wise now.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:43 PM
moonts_6978

Quote:
Ha! I was blocked from Facebook and he has blocked me 3 times from texting him!! We now talk once a week and see each other once a week at practice. We are working togehter. I just ignored all the blocks. He always changed his mind and contacted me and I didn't even bring it up. lol

Lightworkder42, I thought this idea of 'unfriending' in FB and 'blocking' is so rude!! It felt it was humiliating. After he unfriended me in FB, I sent him a msg asking why, he says it was not to hurt me, but he did it for himself!! Don't understand what is going on in his head!!

Anyway, after couple of weeks, now am friends with him on FB again, but don't really want to interact with him unnecessarily. I don't want to get hurt anymore!!
Old 02-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonts_6978
Lightworkder42, I thought this idea of 'unfriending' in FB and 'blocking' is so rude!! It felt it was humiliating. After he unfriended me in FB, I sent him a msg asking why, he says it was not to hurt me, but he did it for himself!! Don't understand what is going on in his head!!

Anyway, after couple of weeks, now am friends with him on FB again, but don't really want to interact with him unnecessarily. I don't want to get hurt anymore!!

He still has me blocked on FB. I think he doesn't want me to know what is going on with his personal life. I haven't asked him, but it does kinda sting because others in our group are not blocked. I sometimes think this is some kind of game with him. Why would you ask me to assist you with the group and talk with me on the phone about the group but keep me blocked on FB and the others are not blocked? Well, he did tell his GF about us right before he blocked me. Maybe he is trying to protect my identity. Hmmm... Probably not. lol