Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-12-2016, 11:16 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I wonder how much Buddha & Jesus charged.....
Why do you think it's very necessary to charge ?

i was being sarcastic.

http://brainblogger.com/2014/05/23/t...ns-of-dollars/

What isn't about money & profit these days?
Old 01-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeland
That's why the best things in life are free. The rest, including what people like you try to sell, is what destroys this world. You mentioned some of them : Economics, Religion, Politics. Salvation should not be for sale like a patented product, only for those who can afford it.
"Not to be questioned"....lol....

What am i trying to sell? - it's a thread exploring Christian Gnostic teachings & traditions.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:34 PM
Experiencer

Sarcasm may be easily misinterpretated over the internet. I have a hard enough time understanding it in person haha.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originaly Posted by Morpheus
Jesus said this, "you must be born again"

Notice the small change in thought when you read this:
he said "you must be born again", but he did NOT said that "you must die, to be born again."

With "To be born again", he meant to remember Who you actually are, to remember your Source. To Remember GOD.
And if you are over concerned with material things, you wont know where they truly come.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:38 PM
Suspended
Knower

I can sense author's that write bibles when I read gospel of Thomas the aurthor had a brownish orange aura, and it wasn't that pleasant so I stop reading his book, but however his book is interesting.
Old 06-12-2016, 11:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier
I can sense author's that write bibles when I read gospel of Thomas the aurthor had a brownish orange aura, and it wasn't that pleasant so I stop reading his book, but however his book is interesting.

yeah that is the seals in a nutshell... if it isn't pleasant you won't do it so you are sealed out.
Old 07-12-2016, 01:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Notice the small change in thought when you read this:
he said "you must be born again", but he did NOT said that "you must die, to be born again."

With "To be born again", he meant to remember Who you actually are, to remember your Source. To Remember GOD.
And if you are over concerned with material things, you wont know where they truly come.

And I would say that TO BE BORN AGAIN MEANS....

To allow Creator's very essence to reconstruct our soul...& in effect making us a being not as we were born, but as a newly transformed being in the very essence of Creator.

Our soul is effectively reborn so to speak, as we receive more & more of creators very essence, we slowly discontinue to be merely men, & become Devine individuals like unto the heavenly father.

Born again, no more are we children of our earthly parents, but now we are the chosen ones, & TRANSFORMED int the children of the heavenly father & alowed entry into his most highest kingdom of love.

BORN AGAIN...NOT LITERALY BIRTHED AGAIN....BUT JUST TRANSFORMED, RECREATED/RECONSTRUCTED OF THE ENERGY OF SOUL.

The kigdom of god...An extremely large location of amazing radiance which our newly birthed being will resonate with.

How does that sit with you 'dan-sf'
Old 07-12-2016, 07:18 AM
Suspended
Knower

The story in gnonstic bible I like about the part that says when 1 lost sheep out of the 99 the person go out, and look for it like a rare treasure, and this do make a lot of sense cause there is a nice gift that I like, and it can easily get lost, but I would have to go back out there, and look for it. I've had this happen to me twice in my life, and it's hard to contain, and easily get lost it has an amazing power it make you feel everything from other people like diamond wow amazing anyway this story is very interesting.

Now it's loss again, and if I want to find it I would have to go out, and look for it one way to find it is to walk around a lot of crowded place, and just look for it so Gnostic gospel has to be pretty legit cause it even says when you go fishing in the sea with a net, and you pull up many fish, but you see one nice fish you let it all go back in the water, and you keep that one special fish so it's the same idea.
Old 07-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Deactivated Account
You see, God does not know of Death.
But humans do, and somehow this idea entered their minds and became reality.

Now they even believe that God wants them to die to be 'Reborn' newly and shiny and holy.
But this is only the voice of the Ego, which is the basis of this world and everything in it.

Nothing is accomplished by death, because death demonstrates victory over God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
The kigdom of god...An extremely large location of amazing radiance ...

God does not need time to make something perfect.
There is nothing that God need to change to be Perfect, because everything is already Perfect.

I am the Kindom of God, i know this. When will you recognize it ?

Surely not while you think that God wants us to die. The body will go, but even this will be our choice (when the time is right) and not His. (provided that you recognize the errors which we made to get where we are now)

And if you are able to astral project, the material world will start to be less and less attractive, as it was used to be.
Old 07-12-2016, 06:36 PM
Experiencer

What is "reality"? What is not? If we think something, dream it, fear it, it must be real "somewhere" and "sometimes". All faces we imagine are but variants of the faces we know. Thus, physical death as we experience it is certainly real, though there is no end or beginning to life. Everything is eaten by another.

And that is what we were born on Earth to experience. Not to "ascend" this material world, but to embrace it. There is no escape. Like the tentacular Devil's Snare vine of the Harry Potter universe, the physical form will only bind you tighter the harder you try to "transcend" it. Your spirit will keep returning to Earth until you have learned all she has to offer.

God doesn't want us to die, we do. Our souls choose to complete a life cycle of a carbon-based organism because it offers new experiences. Taste and touch to discover our world, the joy of wholesome food and hot sex, strength and confidence from overcoming challenges, the honor of sacrificing your life for another....Painful experiences allow us to truly appreciate the pleasures, and it is for this reason that we must learn to savor our suffering. Suffering is the purpose of life.

As I said before, everything is eaten by another. That is all "death" and "birth" are, the transmutation of matter and energy. The wolves eat the deer, the deer eat the plants, the plants eat the soil, the soil eats the wolf. It isn't quite so linear, but you get the idea. We are on Earth to enjoy life and give our life.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.