Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 17-03-2014, 12:25 PM
Ascender
Someone else did come up with a knife for a answer though. It kind of shows the polarity of survival, one to separate liquids and one to separate solids.

Then a kettle would be both solids and liquids, and we use a bowl to separate. A good analogy can be made here from cosmic soup to Earth.
Old 17-03-2014, 10:17 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question "accept and use" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
OH GOD I WISH!!!
A tip... Don't go to the middle east and shake with your left hand! HAHA

But your cooment was .."what is something that EVERYONE would accept and use"....

So are you saying that all people in the middle east have been offerred toilet paper, but refuses to "accept and use it"?.

Maybe some fundamentalist would refuse out of principle of not having anything to do with an infidel, even one who comes bearing gifts of free toilet paper.

My guess, is that many 3rd world peoples do not have easy access to toilet paper. Maybe I misunderstood what "accept and use" means.

r6
Old 18-03-2014, 02:48 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
But your cooment was .."what is something that EVERYONE would accept and use"....

So are you saying that all people in the middle east have been offerred toilet paper, but refuses to "accept and use it"?.

Maybe some fundamentalist would refuse out of principle of not having anything to do with an infidel, even one who comes bearing gifts of free toilet paper.

My guess, is that many 3rd world peoples do not have easy access to toilet paper. Maybe I misunderstood what "accept and use" means.

r6

No your answer is broad in use, but as you said 1 person might not. I even debate about a knife, but hasn't everyone cut something? Even if its butter, or a veggie?
Old 28-03-2014, 09:42 PM
William

Quote:
The main problem I have found with any line of thinking toward balance or wholeness, is that its impossible to be whole or complete if even one person is outside of your capacity. To find inner balance and wholeness is achievable but as I stated "its geared toward how what you do connects to others." and if others are outside of your reach the whole is 1 less, and that makes it a seperation. No matter how big or small the seperation it is not whole.

The way around the problem is to accept that yes, 'we are all connected' and no, 'we cannot make anyone else agree with the view.'
In this, we accept that 'others' may choose to never in their life see all is connected but that in their doing so does not signify then that this is your failure.

Quote:
The more you go in search in yourself to reach others, the more is shown to you that your path is not alone.
This search has gone on for thousands of years and in every way possible. The idea of wholeness is not new, but putting the ideals before yourself is what leaves your mark on that path in a new form.

Why assume that this particular physical reality we are all experiencing is meant to be for that purpose?
Ideally it would be great but practically speaking it is not likely possible. Perhaps if we were more a hive minded species we might be better equipped to be this thing, but we are not.
Old 28-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Broadly Accepted a Specific Item

Quote:
No your answer is broad in use, but as you said 1 person might not. I even debate about a knife, but hasn't everyone cut something? Even if its butter, or a veggie?

Your comment ...""what is something that EVERYONE would accept and use".....was broad in use also. I replied in kind with a specific item.

Toliet paper, food, water, air except for those who have mental disability or fundamentalist religous mental problem. imho

r6
Old 28-03-2014, 11:14 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Your comment ...""what is something that EVERYONE would accept and use".....was broad in use also. I replied in kind with a specific item.

Toliet paper, food, water, air except for those who have mental disability or fundamentalist religous mental problem. imho

r6

You are right, and since then when I post it I have changed the wording to an object anyone would accept and use. Meaning man-made or usable by man as a tool.

Sorry for any confusion in my wording!
Old 28-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggi
Hi Sammy,

I was strangely drawn to your post!

I received and saved a symbol randomly slightly different to yours about a year ago, I'm wondering if you can interpret this?

++0+

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

OMG!! Not sure how I had missed this post and SOOO sorry for doing so!! Very interesting symbol placement.

3 positives and 1 neutral....
----
*4 sides, square, 1 is different but why? Consciousness maybe, or point of view?

*2 pos in polar relation to 1 pos. Maybe a way to remove negative? 1 pos on neutral makes 1 negative. So if negative joins with positive, giving its body to that side it makes it neutral. So now 2 pos are on a neutral, making its polar relation another positive.
Old 28-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question Bedouin Do It In the Sand?

Quote:
You are right, and since then I have changed the wording to an object anyone would accept and use. Meaning man-made.
Sorry for any confusion in my wording!

Right, toilet paper is man-made.

Here in the states, I learned how to use large leaves---- mullen when I could find it ---when I worked with a old timer tennant farmer who had never lived out of the county his whole life.

He used his hand sometimes but I could barely bring myself to do ever do that. I was 18 at time, and now when I look back, why didnt we take toliet paper with us when were out in the back 40 installing fencing etc..?

Even then tho, you can lose it or it gets wet or whatever.

Wheres a bedouin in the desert going to find a large leaf?

Ok guys were going to air drop parachutes of toliet paper to the bedouins today.

r6
Old 28-03-2014, 11:36 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by William
The way around the problem is to accept that yes, 'we are all connected' and no, 'we cannot make anyone else agree with the view.'
In this, we accept that 'others' may choose to never in their life see all is connected but that in their doing so does not signify then that this is your failure.

I don't see it as my failure, but a theory to create a wholeness or equality will fail if 1 person is left out. Not just on my own.

Quote:

Why assume that this particular physical reality we are all experiencing is meant to be for that purpose?
Ideally it would be great but practically speaking it is not likely possible. Perhaps if we were more a hive minded species we might be better equipped to be this thing, but we are not.

We are not, but it does present itself. When people are in search of a wholeness idea, they will need guidance for it.
Old 28-03-2014, 11:41 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Right, toilet paper is man-made.

Here in the states, I learned how to use large leaves---- mullen when I could find it ---when I worked with a old timer tennant farmer who had never lived out of the county his whole life.

He used his hand sometimes but I could barely bring myself to do ever do that. I was 18 at time, and now when I look back, why didnt we take toliet paper with us when were out in the back 40 installing fencing etc..?

Even then tho, you can lose it or it gets wet or whatever.

Wheres a bedouin in the desert going to find a large leaf?

Ok guys were going to air drop parachutes of toliet paper to the bedouins today.

r6

It was a good guess! Like I said I wish we could.

Quote:
Muslims often prefer to perform istinja, or cleaning with water, instead of toilet paper. Some use toilet paper to dry off after cleaning with water.