Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 24-01-2012, 03:36 PM
StephenK

Stop damaging your number one ally

Our body is our very best friend! Think about it.... we were born to this body, but we didn't make it... our parents had sex, but
they didn't make us either... we're the process of well over 3 million years of an organism that's been studying itself. This body that we're in is one
of the most magical and amazing system of cooperation... cells that continuously and intelligently replicate themselves... organs
that perform like a symphony of seamless integration and to absolute standards...and in a manor that's so predictable that we almost
forget that it's there... till it goes wrong... but did it truly go wrong or did we pressure it till there was no other option? Did it keep fixing
itself, in spite of what we did to it... did we make it's job harder by ignoring it's continual cry for cooperation?

Our body is in the ready to make us feel great! When running at it's optimum we can't help but feel good! But push it too hard
and it breaks, it repairs what damage it can by squeezing the most out of what little we give it... but if what we give it is lacking, then it
brakes again, it tries to repair, and breaks again...

By the time we get "sick" we've been abusing and ignoring and taking advantage of the fact that our body will bail us out every
time... till it can't... and it can't because of what we helped do to it...

Good news is... the moment we turn our attention to doing what's in harmony with our body... our body will in turn respond... it's been
waiting for us to do so...

....like a wagging-tail puppy it's here to be our very best friend...! :^)
Old 24-01-2012, 03:37 PM
StephenK

I posted this in another thread but feel it belong here as well:

Diseases are not the issue! Our medical establish took a terribly wrong turn thanks to the ignorance and influence of Louis
Pasteur. (and at that, Louis Pasteur admitted he was wrong on his death bed). Thanks to Pasteur's influence we've been looking in all the wrong
places for health. We've been lost in a labyrinth of isolated causes and effect without taking into consideration our entire bodily system as a whole.

For a really good read as to how Louis screwed up check out this book that was written back in 1942 on the subject. The arguments at the time were
still fresh and well defined, but since then they've been overwhelmed by our current ignorance! Thankfully there are those who are resurrecting old
truths and are scientifically validating and perfecting observations that should have been with us all along!!

The Dream & Lie of Louis Pasteur
by R. B. Pearson (originally Pasteur, Plagiarist, Imposter 1942)
http://www.whale.to/a/b/pearson.html

"The writer has made an effort in his prior books and pamphlets to show that the germ theory is false, and that illness was practically always due to
errors of diet or manner of living, the germs being present solely as scavengers of dead and waste tissues and foods, and not as the cause of
the disease."
----

<snip>

--------

Bottom line is! Screw the disease, the disease is merely the lagging indicator. The form that it takes is merely a reflection of how the body is
trying to deal with what we're doing to it with "food". Stop this stupid behavior of mindlessly tossing junk into our system so the the body can right
itself and thus effectively take care of most anything that comes down the line! :^) __________________

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 29-01-2013 at 08:20 AM.
Old 24-01-2012, 03:46 PM
Stillness_Speaks

To stop filling the mind with junk will help the body too :)
Old 24-01-2012, 05:56 PM
sesheta

To StephenK

I agree :)
I have never understood people's need to take drugs, get drunk, or those people who quickly pop a pill or run to the Dr. for an antibiotic every time they get the sniffles!
I also agree that disease is usually the body's way of reacting to something internal (meaning not just the physical symptoms, but reacting to our emotional/psychological state of being...)
In 2000 I was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, and had to go through the whole chemo/radiation thing....but the doctors could not explain WHY I got the cancer...they said that what I had is normally caused by being exposed to a toxin, or as a result of an initial illness (like getting pneumonia, etc.) I had not been exposed to any toxins, and I had not been sick previous to getting the cancer....but emotionally, I had been in terrible shape! Others in my family often used me as a "sounding board" for their problems, so would tell me everything, but then would swear me to silence! I had so much being dumped on me, with nowhere to release it, which caused me to feel a lot of sadness, guilt and frustration...I know without a doubt that this brought on the cancer. I beat it, and have been free & clear ever since...but it also changed my mind-set on things...I no longer accept other people's pain as my own, and I don't try to always "fix" everything for people around me - I refuse to allow myself to get to that state of mind again...
Old 24-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Master

The best thing to preserve good health is to eat natural living foods i.e. fruit, vegetables, nuts and seeds.
And healthy cereals like millet and oats.

Take the sun too. Sunshine provides us not only with life-enhancing vitamin D, but is also an essential component in maintaining sound mental health.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 25-01-2012, 03:17 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
...I know without a doubt that this brought on the cancer.

And Lothar would agree! :^) The page that I'm taking the quote from has a very interesting lineage as to what's happening when cancer forms, but
I'll post here the relevant quote.

However, Lothar's conclusions are interesting as well! :^)

Lothar Hirneise: Cancer Cannot Exist Without Stress

<snip>

http://www.alternative-cancer-care.com/Cancer_Stress.html

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 29-01-2013 at 08:21 AM.
Old 25-01-2012, 05:49 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
The best thing to preserve good health is to eat natural living foods i.e. fruit, vegetables, nuts and seeds.
And healthy cereals like millet and oats.

Take the sun too. Sunshine provides us not only with life-enhancing vitamin D, but is also an essential component in maintaining sound mental health.

I warmly agree!! ... though there is a real problem with the cereals... I've been studying them a bunch lately and oye, what a mess! Millet and
oats are the outliers on this, so aren't as bad... Sometime here soon I'll post a thread on this subject.... :^)
Old 25-01-2012, 05:51 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillness_Speaks
To stop filling the mind with junk will help the body too :)

Amen! Energetic reflection and openly curious exploration will eventually weed through the unusable. :^)
Old 25-01-2012, 02:47 PM
DebbyM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
I warmly agree!! ... though there is a real problem with the cereals... I've been studying them a bunch lately and oye, what a mess! Millet and
oats are the outliers on this, so aren't as bad.
.. Sometime here soon I'll post a thread on this subject.... :^)

Unless of course you have hypothyroidism. Those two grains millet and oats along with buckwheat, spelt, ,kamut, and kasha contain goitregens which inhibit thyroid function. As someone who has this problem, and have now given up any gluten containing grains, I can testify that there is a radically diminished field of 'grain' products that are edible. At this point I'm down to basmati rice, lentils and quinoa which admittedly aren't grains but they sort of stand in.

I should also mention that I have found that gluten is also very harmful to the thyroid, so one more reason to avoid wheat and anything with gluten.
Old 25-01-2012, 03:26 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyM
Unless of course you have hypothyroidism. Those two grains contain goitregens which inhibit thyroid function. As someone who has this problem, and have now given up any gluten containing grains, I can testify that there is a radically diminished field of 'grain' products that are edible. At this point I'm down to basmati rice, lentils and quinoa which admittedly aren't grains but they sort of stand in.
Wonderful Debby! I love watching you progress with your research and understandings on this subject!

You mentioned quinoa which is interesting cause I just did a major query into the details on this a few days ago... OMG... I fear there are still some
uncomfortable issues along those lines as well. Take a look at one of the pages that I located on this. The whole page is a fascinating read, I found
it difficult to find a stop-point for quoting. :^)

http://brent.kearneys.ca/2011/07/28/is-quinoa-healthy/

<snip>

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 29-01-2013 at 08:22 AM.