Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 26-01-2012, 04:48 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath

The only time I EVER got the flu was the one year I got the flu shot.

My friend told about a similar case. His friend never got a flu in his life until he got a flu shot. After that he started to regularly get flu each year.
*Love is a Divine condition.*
Love Wisdom Truth - Video
The Good Prayer - Video
Old 26-01-2012, 04:57 AM
Dilchannan

I sometimes wonder about the vaccines. However; in America our children must be vaccinated to attend public schools. I was quite shocked when I was told since my daughter had not had the chicken pocks yet, she had to have the "new" vaccine. What was so bad about the chicken pocks. We all had them, even my son who was born 6 yrs earlier than her.

I do believe that we have to get back to a more balanced, nutritional eating lifestyle. More vegies, lean meats, fresh fruits, nothing out of a box, or a can. I know from personal experience that eating healthier will reverse type II diabetes. I no longer need to take medication for that, or high blood pressure.

Modern medicine has its place and saves lives everyday, but I feel that if we take precautions, and live a healthier lifestyle, one will not need to see the Dr so often.

Peace
Old 26-01-2012, 06:46 AM
sesheta

A great site I found for natural remedies - loads of information:

www.earthclinic.com
Old 26-01-2012, 02:02 PM
CuriousSnowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
But if you do what they're telling you to do, without all the info, then you are playing dice with your childrens health:

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/vaccines.htm

<snip>

And yet another good site on the subject:

THE VACCINATION RACKET
http://www.whale.to/b/hoax1.html

Oh, I agree that the Western view of medicine is greedy, shortsighted, and has all the subtlety of a bull in a china shop. I also agree that some of these vaccines have been around, unchanged, for half a century, and it is time to reexamine them. I knew all this going into being a father, and the math is still the same for me now as it was then; Tiny chance of problems vs. protecting my kids from diseases that could hospitalize, paralyze, or kill them. No brainer.

CS

Last edited by arive nan : 31-01-2013 at 01:04 AM.
Old 26-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Master
I remember being required to critique a newspaper article when i was studying years ago, and one of the points i raised was that many parents who choose not to immunize their children have, in the past, readily undertaken vaccination themselves prior to travelling to particular countries where there is a high risk of contracting a disease ...
Old 26-01-2012, 03:27 PM
DebbyM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
I'm not sure about what the law says, but I fully intend to breastfeed my kids. I have a fantastic immune system, and the antibodies will be passed to my child.

The only time I EVER got the flu was the one year I got the flu shot.

I know that not every immunity can be passed to the child, but I hope that the vaccinations that are required by law, (IE: If I do not get it, family services will take my child) will have a good footing, so he or she will not catch something secondary while trying to fight off the virus injected into the body.

Good for you for planning to breastfeed! Every baby should have that start. But think about this: the pharmaceutical companies are suggesting that breastfeeding should be delayed/discouraged because apparently to do so inhibits the efficacy of their vaccines.

http://docakilah.wordpress.com/2012/...ccine-potency/

and also this one which is a government site:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20442687

So this is what they would like moms to do. Don't breastfeed, vaccinate your kids with ? (many of which contain toxic mercury and who knows what else) and feed them formula made of soy (which is chock full of all kinds of harmful things, not to mention that most of it is GM and has been liberally sprayed with Round-up while it's growing). Don't you get all warm and fuzzy just thinking about how the FDA is taking care of you?
Old 26-01-2012, 03:32 PM
DebbyM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
I remember being required to critique a newspaper article when i was studying years ago, and one of the points i raised was that many parents who choose not to immunize their children have, in the past, readily undertaken vaccination themselves prior to travelling to particular countries where there is a high risk of contracting a disease ...

That was years ago, and we the public weren't as aware as we are now, that there are inherent dangers in these things and we also didn't know how the pharmecuetical companies manipulate their studies, 'manage' doctors educations, and how little the FDA actually does to protect the public. So to point at those parents who, so many years ago got vaccinations but now won't let their children be innoculated proves very little. Well, actually it proves that they've been looking into it and don't like what they've learned.
Old 26-01-2012, 04:21 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
So you are saying a book that was written in 1942 is gonna tell us all about the medicine that is going on in 2012?

The book is pointing out where the split formed between the promise of individualized and self determinate health care, and the what became
the corporate, heartless, chemical dependent process that we have instead today.

To see how this would have played itself out across-the-board, from that point, for pretty much everyone, take the time you didn't use to read the
book that I pointed to and listen to this interview instead.

This doctors experience is becoming more common as more and more "doctors" step away from current practice of ignoring the integrity of ones body:

here's the link to the interview:
http://itsrainmakingtime.com/2012/terrywahls/

<snip>

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 31-01-2013 at 01:05 AM.
Old 26-01-2012, 04:23 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyM
That was years ago, and we the public weren't as aware as we are now, that there are inherent dangers in these things and we also didn't know how the pharmecuetical companies manipulate their studies, 'manage' doctors educations, and how little the FDA actually does to protect the public. So to point at those parents who, so many years ago got vaccinations but now won't let their children be innoculated proves very little. Well, actually it proves that they've been looking into it and don't like what they've learned.

Bingo! :^)
Old 26-01-2012, 04:36 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousSnowflake
I knew all this going into being a father, and the math is still the same for me now as it was then; Tiny chance of problems vs. protecting my kids from diseases that could hospitalize, paralyze, or kill them. No brainer.
CS

Hmmmm.. "hospitalize, paralyze, or kill them." haven't you been reading the postings in this thread? This is what's happening to many of the kids who
are taking these shots....