Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-04-2013, 12:25 AM
cleanheart82

@ holly:
i totally asked him before i read this post to call him az, and he didn't like it. he also said he was too buff to be the skeleton. he said you gotta be buff to do what i do. lol! he instead insisted a design incorporating his sigil. i gave him a cookie, and he told me not to go back and eat it later. he wanted that oreo!
Old 08-04-2013, 04:26 AM
Master
How adorable! Thank you both for sharing your Azrael stories!
Old 08-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanheart82
@ holly:
i totally asked him before i read this post to call him az, and he didn't like it. he also said he was too buff to be the skeleton. he said you gotta be buff to do what i do. lol! he instead insisted a design incorporating his sigil. i gave him a cookie, and he told me not to go back and eat it later. he wanted that oreo!

ROFL, that's my man alright. He doesn't like his name being shortened. Never has. It's a trait he shares with most of the other archangels. The only two I know who don't mind are Sandalphon and Zadkiel. Michael is particularly specific it HAS to be 'Michael' never 'Mike.' Azrael told me once it's because his name means 'Help of God', so if you take a bit off the end it either means 'help' or 'of God.' LOL.

If you're ever invited to call him Az, feel very privileged indeed! Lots of people call him Az when they talk about him, but very few are ever directly invited to by Azrael himself. People who call him Az to his face without invitation are often quite surprised when he asks them not to! When Azrael says 'don't do that,' very few people are willing to push him! I find he (and most of the others) like their human contacts to show loving respect for their integrity and preferences. Some extremely rare individuals are invited to call him Azzie. If by some clash of realities he does invite this, you can assume he feels so close to you that you're the equivalent of his own child, or his spouse.

He's never a skeleton with me He looks like a VERY tall, dark haired, roman-nosed sex God with abs you could bounce a basket ball off of and thighs like trees! Fit as a fiddle and very shameless! And he loves, absolutely LOVES, chocolate, so I can understand the Oreo. He also seems to like cake.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:00 PM
Guide
On a recent workshop I attended we were advised to repeat a Mantra/Affirmation as we drift off to sleep ---

I now raise my vibration to match the vibration of my Spirit Guide...

You could also modify it slightly to match the vibration of your Guardian Angel....etc.

It is always advisable to treat our Angels with respect. They do not look kindly upon the ego and its whims.

I am working to build a sound relationship with Elubatel, one of the angels Moses refers to in the 6/7th Lost Books of Moses.

I am using a Sigil to help with this working, and I connect with him regularely. One should always work with an angel all the time, and not just when you need help. I always appreciate him when he shows up upon my call, and always give him a Licence to depart, thanking him for coming, and greeting him with a Blessing from Kether.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:29 PM
cleanheart82

dude, you got that right! everyrhing he shows me about himself is super buff with dark hair.
he is such a flirt! he found me a jacket with the big angel wings on it.

he says i should talk to you about his personality when i don't understand.

i just want to say thank you in advance, but i do now notice a ot of things that i don't understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
ROFL, that's my man alright. He doesn't like his name being shortened. Never has. It's a trait he shares with most of the other archangels. The only two I know who don't mind are Sandalphon and Zadkiel. Michael is particularly specific it HAS to be 'Michael' never 'Mike.' Azrael told me once it's because his name means 'Help of God', so if you take a bit off the end it either means 'help' or 'of God.' LOL.

If you're ever invited to call him Az, feel very privileged indeed! Lots of people call him Az when they talk about him, but very few are ever directly invited to by Azrael himself. People who call him Az to his face without invitation are often quite surprised when he asks them not to! When Azrael says 'don't do that,' very few people are willing to push him! I find he (and most of the others) like their human contacts to show loving respect for their integrity and preferences. Some extremely rare individuals are invited to call him Azzie. If by some clash of realities he does invite this, you can assume he feels so close to you that you're the equivalent of his own child, or his spouse.

He's never a skeleton with me He looks like a VERY tall, dark haired, roman-nosed sex God with abs you could bounce a basket ball off of and thighs like trees! Fit as a fiddle and very shameless! And he loves, absolutely LOVES, chocolate, so I can understand the Oreo. He also seems to like cake.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanheart82
dude, you got that right! everyrhing he shows me about himself is super buff with dark hair.
he is such a flirt! he found me a jacket with the big angel wings on it.

he says i should talk to you about his personality when i don't understand.

i just want to say thank you in advance, but i do now notice a ot of things that i don't understand.

Feel free to ask me anything about him you don't understand! I'll help if I can, and if I don't know, he'll likely teach me about himself until I do.

He often shows up with dark hair for me, very often. Occasionally a soft, cuddly, muscly blonde too. Always VERY tall, lean, strong. I could tell you very sweet stories about visuals I've had of him. He used to walk down the road with me to the local garden centre. He's at least ten feet tall, and he wears a robe Proper tailored robe, soft, pale blue to grey fabric, it looks like it was made specially for him. I laughed when I first saw it, thinking he looked like an archetypal archangel minus the wings. Then one night we got frisky and I discovered he wasn't wearing anything underneath. Imagine my delight! *blush*

Anyway :) Feel free to PM me if you want to have chat :)
Old 13-04-2013, 05:01 PM
cleanheart82

the strange part for me was that, i never thought that i had raised my cibration that jigh. i had been doing some reiki and other meditations with a group of people, so i guess that helped. the first spirit guide i met was a dragon, but now it seems that i'm working with azrael now. he says i will be doing some work on the astral.

when he talks to me, he talks to me like anyone else would. but the only time i truely see him, or the parts he will let me see is in meditation. other than that he uses feelings and pictures, and he still lets me make mistakes.

i had bought these frozen frog legs. and i got a feeling that maybe i should put them back. i shook it off, then after i cooked them and was ready to sit down and eat, he says "this is not going to end well, sweetheart"

to make a long story short, i puked for 5 minutes, but his hand was on my back the whole time.

he told me you gotta catch them fresh lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
On a recent workshop I attended we were advised to repeat a Mantra/Affirmation as we drift off to sleep ---

I now raise my vibration to match the vibration of my Spirit Guide...

You could also modify it slightly to match the vibration of your Guardian Angel....etc.

It is always advisable to treat our Angels with respect. They do not look kindly upon the ego and its whims.

I am working to build a sound relationship with Elubatel, one of the angels Moses refers to in the 6/7th Lost Books of Moses.

I am using a Sigil to help with this working, and I connect with him regularely. One should always work with an angel all the time, and not just when you need help. I always appreciate him when he shows up upon my call, and always give him a Licence to depart, thanking him for coming, and greeting him with a Blessing from Kether.
Old 14-04-2013, 11:07 AM
Michellels

MEDITATION.
Or you can just sit outside or at the park.. Wherever you are comfortable and let your mind go. Pay attention to thoughts. Thoughts from angels and guides would bring peace or joy. Anything that brings worry or trouble is your ego. You also have to be open to feelings brought or sensations. But you have to sorta "clear out the clutter" in your mind so that you can hear them clearly and meditation of just sitting with a quiet and calm mind will help!

Also.. Pay attention to any visual images to come up in your mind, or your dreams, or sensations in your body, to dreams, or signs/coincendances......

There could be various ways they try and communicate with you and so you have to be open. TELL THEM you want to commuincate with them. You can even light a white candle for them when you do so. The vibration of the candle will be helpful to you.

Essentially, you have to learn how to LISTEN. And let the information flow in how it will because imagine if you on their side.. Trying to send messages or signals.. You would have to use any tricks or visuals you could. Perhaps maybe through dreams, feelings, or sending signs, etc. So be open and send out the intent! TELL THEM!
Old 14-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IfOnlyIHadWingZ
I believe in spirit guides and angles but don't feel I am sensative enough to know when they are around...or how to communicate with them? I could really use that connection in my life right now as I am going through a difficult time.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Love and light.

couple of things I would recommend (book recommendations)

Seth Speaks by Jane Roberts

Opening to channel by Sanaya Roman

Ask and it is Given by Abraham Hicks

My experience in finding my guides would be different than yours, but these 3 books helped me (in combination) to connect.

Seth Speaks created the foundation of the connection. It opened up pathways in my brain (not kidding, I could literally feel it when it was happening). Even when I didn't understand what Seth was saying (and there was a lot of that with that book the first time around) I keep plugging on. The greatest benefit I got out of it was, before I opened it I had been given an opportunity to ask the universe questions - I was being given a channeling session from someone else. As I pondered what I would ask,, I read that book, and that changed my life, so I can only pass it on.

Opening to channel is a more direct way to do that. If you read the book, and then get the download, the book gives you the basis of what you need, then the download will *walk* you through connecting.

Ask and it is Given will help you to remove any blocks that might be in your way - emotional blocks, that might be hindering your connection.

Hope this helps
Old 19-05-2013, 05:24 PM
IfOnlyIHadWingZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Hello IfOnlyIHadWingZ,

Welcome to SF, Each Second after the Black time is a second further away from it, With each passing minute the distance becomes greater between you and the pain at it's acutest. I know it sounds trite, but time really is a great healer.

In response to your question, Angels are in a very high vibratory state residing in a realm of Love and Light,

You yourself are in a different vibratory feeling just now. (from what I have read so far) You seem to be going through some sadness, So you see huge gap in vibratory states. from sadness and Light.

So the key is to try and raise your own vibrations. to get you a lifted feeling from those doldrums. The raising of ones Spirits..To "Lift up your Spirits"

Old expressions, I know..But what raising ones spirits means , is raising ones energetic vibrations.

How do you raise your vibrations.

One of the simplest ways is to begin to look for, notice and appreciate the beauty around you. From an infants giggle to a tree , stream , flower..anything which is pleasing aesthetically to you and that you can dwell upon.

Another way is meditation and relaxation, Another way is to gaze into clear quartz, a luxurious fragrance bath works for some, others a good old comedy with lots of funny stuff going on in it.

The key of all this is to get you up out of the doldrums and into a place where you are more in tune with energies of a higher vibration, and the really good part of this , as I said in my opening lines, is that this cloud(as every cloud does) is passing. Hang in there friend, it is always dark before the dawn.

Thank you, how beautifully stated.