Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Carcadone

Weird spirit guide meditation and weird dream afterwards...help?

I saw the weirdest dream after some rather random effort to try and connect with my spirit guide, and I’d like some help, because some things happened that really bother me. More likely, still keeps happening.

Before starting to sleep, I meditated. I imagined that I was at a beach with a very long coastline, being there alone, just watching the horizon…I’ve read about trying to connect with a spirit guide and most of those tips say that one should imagine oneself in a place where there’s peaceful and it should be close to nature…the thing is, when I imagine such a peaceful place I always get these nasty, horrorfilm-like beings coming at me. So it was very difficult to maintain a peaceful state when dead bodies started washing up to the beach and so on. I just don’t have the slightest clue why this happens. But unlike before (before I used to just stop my meditation practice and do something else) I started saying “I’m sorry. I accept you. You should go to the light” without thinking (sometimes spirits seek me and I’ve been advised to say that they are appreciated and loved and that they should go to the light). While repeating this a hole appeared in the air and it was shining white light, and those dark things I saw started going towards it, not all of them though. Before it had finished the sun had set and the sky was full of stars. I went to sit on a bench, and I felt someone sitting next to me. At this critical moment I FELL ASLEEP :(

Then I had this dream…I don’t really kow if this has anything to do with the written above.

I was given two small balls, one yellow one and one dark one. I can only describe them as pokemon- balls if any of you know what I mean I took them, and decided to go to a shop. While holding them in my hands, they started like...scratch my hand and the only way I could hold them was by putting my hands under my shirt and stretching it so I wouldn’t touch the balls even though they were in my hands. When I got to the store, the dark ball opened and a small boy came out, 12 years old he seemed. But rather dangerous and serious. He had huge tattoos all over his body, and blades, dark-golden clothes. He stayed at my right side no matter what, constantly looking over his shoulder, like trying to spot if any danger was to come my way.

I decided to sit on the floor and he sat next to me. The yellow ball opened and it was a small yellow white bird…little bit like a parrot, but not quite.

Then there was another young man who came towards us and he started mocking the boy. The boy pressed something in his abdomen (he wasn’t actually a boy) and he transformed through 4 stages in to a man who didn’t seem like a person anyone would like to mess with. He fought with the other young man, and we had to flee. We came home, where he said that I had to run, and I could only pick one thing from these 3 items: keys, my wallet or my phone, and I took the keys. I felt trust towards him already since I got the pokemon-ball.

Mean while ( I could see these things happening the same time) the boy who fought in the shop had gone to this base where he told his masters that he had found my protector guy and they were coming to kill us ( me too, because he had “woken him up”) . They wore silver-white clothes.

Back at our place, we went out and transformed in to wolves ( the small yellow bird with us) and started running. I was a either a silver or a white wolf, and still I felt like a human…it was very weird…I saw through the eyes of the wolf while watching it disappear in the woods from my home door…Then I woke up.

So my questions are, what more can I do about those evil entity things that always scare the hell out of me when I try to visualize and meditate?

And what in earth could this dream have meant?

Well, take care,

Carcadone
Old 25-11-2010, 03:01 PM
star-child

Quote:
when I imagine such a peaceful place I always get these nasty, horrorfilm-like beings coming at me. So it was very difficult to maintain a peaceful state when dead bodies started washing up to the beach and so on.

This sometimes happens to me but I find it's actually me creating them. I am imaging them there because I know they shouldn't be there and the more I think about it the more bad things come. I don't know if you feel that you make them appear from your imagination or if you feel they do just come along.

Remember fear attracts fear so by being scared you are probably attracting more of the things you don't want. Just surround yourself in white light and know you will be safe.

I don't really know what your dream could mean but I hope I have given you something to think about. I'm sure you will find the answer

Sophie x
Old 25-11-2010, 03:08 PM
Carcadone

Well that does give me something to think about! I've asked about the same subject earlier before the mighty crash down but they just still keep appearing. Maybe it is as you said, I attract them by getting scared. I'll try to think that they're in my head so they should be under MY command and mak them go away Well see. Thank you for your advice!
Old 26-11-2010, 04:55 AM
Ciqala

Every time i talk to my spirit guides in visualizations, i try to remember to cleanse myself first! I have had bad things like that pop up in my attempts before, and it's always if i haven't cleansed myself properly,
could be that i have a few bad energies in myself that need to be cleansed, could be that my thoughts aren't totally positive, i don't think they are actual bad spirits attacking me, it seems like it's just my thoughts rippling with stale fermented energies, but i smudge with sage and after that i feel calm and safe as ever.
It seems like the white light helped you out very good, whenever i come to a scary place, i just try and remember i am safe and use the white light too.
But mostly, i cleanse my room, and i cleanse myself, it helps put me at ease, and also cleanses any potential threats. It also helps relax me extremely.
I also talk to my spirit guides before hand, and ask them to guide me safely to see them.

As for your dream, i think you should consider it greatly to be a message from your spirit guides, it sounds like you may have met them. What the message means, i would not know... but you could always ask for clarification from them.
Old 26-11-2010, 08:45 AM
Carcadone

Thank you very much for your post Cigala!
I tried to meditate and meet my spirit guide again yesterday evening and I did indeed clear myself from negativity, and I had felt very comfortable. And when those dark things appeared I imagined them all flying to the sun and they didn't bother me anymore

Weird thing, though, I think if one got a spirit guide it will be the same gender than the person..but I'm female and the spirit guide is male. I haven't succeeded in talking to him, but he does seem to appear in my dreams..and I'm very confused, because twice I've seen this blond guy who seems totally "not part of the dream" . But he hasn't talked to me. But I'll look more into it and see what I might be missing.

Thank you for your advice!
Old 28-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Ciqala

Your welcome :)
Hmm i've never thought of it like that, i know that I personally have so many spirit guides i cannot even count, might take a long time for me to meet them all personally, i have people, and animals, male, and female. You may even have more guides you have not met yet. I don't think gender means anything.

Keep trying, you are getting closer! One thing to keep in mind, is that sometimes our spirit guides communicate differently, especially if we are beginning. They may send you a message during the meditation, but it may seem like one of your own thoughts. Sometimes they may send us scenes, or flashes of images. The key for me, was to just go along with things and not let my doubts creep up, that's when it started becoming intense.
Old 29-11-2010, 04:17 PM
professor mobiius

Hi,
In your first post you said... "I always get these nasty, horrorfilm-like beings coming at me. So it was very difficult to maintain a peaceful state when dead bodies started washing up to the beach and so on. I just don’t have the slightest clue why this happens."

I'm may be able to shed some light on your experiences and dreams but more detail is needed.

I am especially interested in your troubles with meditation, and more details about your meditation., are the evil beings the dead bodies? How long have you been meditating?

Thank You - I wish for peaceful dreams and quiet mind to you :)
Old 30-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Carcadone

Hey Professor, and Ciqala!

I've been doing meditating exercises for quite a long, starting with when I first read about telekinesis 5 years ago..but it hasn't been a everyday routine, because since then, from my very first visual meditation, these ghost things come up. I had a time where they came every night into my dreams but now they only come to my meditation exercices.

In my first meditation I imagined a forest where I used to go as a kid. But soon after the dark colored shadows came up, crawling slowly towards me. And they are like the beings of horrorfilms as I said. They may look like dead rotting people or something like the ghost girl in the Grudge, shadows that seem to be in despair...things you don't want to meet, and if you do they'll probably freak you out! I usually don't watch horrorfilms because my mind is particularly excellent in making an imitation of what I've seen with all the noises like cries even though I'm not asleep. I think they were dead bodies in this meditation because I imagined a sea and what's more horrifying a find than dead bodies soaked in water for days washing to the shores.

Before that I was in a "instructed meditation" thing which was held by a psychologist I saw, and in that case I had imagined a plain field ( no places for shadows to hide and watch me) but in that meditation the horizon turned black and darkness started to gather the sky into darkness. So it doesn't really matter WHAT I visualize while meditating, after a while something will come, stare, come towards me.

Hmm. Well I hope I understood your questions and could answer them with the needed details.

I've actually had some new thoughts about my spirit guide. Now when I've tried to contact and hear him, the same routine comes up. I only hear him with my left ear. I can't make sense of what it says because he talks in such a high pitch voice, and even when I ask him to give me a yes/no answer I hear him talking for a long time...and after I've started sleeping I would see most ridiculous and weird dreams that are not usual for the types of dreams I've seen. A few times I've seen myself as a man with red hair, walking in my apartment and saying rude things about my family. After the third time I haven't contacted it anymore. I do imagine a white light around me, I ask god to protect me, I say firmly that only the beings of light and good intention can come close to me, but this red haired man is...I don't know. I share my room with my sister. She has said that I've been talking in a males voice in middle of the night, in my sleep and in a language she doesn't understand! I'm starting to think there's a creepy red haired demon man living inside of me and calling his evil entity friends!

Well, I hope someone has some ideas to help with this problem or else I'll have to stop my spiritual development Ö.ö

Take care,

Carcadone
Old 30-11-2010, 06:35 PM
professor mobiius

Carcadone,

First of all, don't give up just yet.

I feel you have a gift that is very powerful and this might have given rise to some of the things that you are seeing. Think of it like a video camera that has a lot of settings that are very powerful; this button might zoom to the future or past, this one might tune up or down astral dimensions, etc.

The left ear is curious, I need to look around and see what I can find and get back to you.

I feel your intuition will serve you regarding your current guide, and if you don't feel connected and at ease, then tune that being out for now.

More to come.
Old 30-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcadone
I saw the weirdest dream after some rather random effort to try and connect with my spirit guide, and I’d like some help, because some things happened that really bother me. More likely, still keeps happening.

Before starting to sleep, I meditated. I imagined that I was at a beach with a very long coastline, being there alone, just watching the horizon…I’ve read about trying to connect with a spirit guide and most of those tips say that one should imagine oneself in a place where there’s peaceful and it should be close to nature…the thing is, when I imagine such a peaceful place I always get these nasty, horrorfilm-like beings coming at me. So it was very difficult to maintain a peaceful state when dead bodies started washing up to the beach and so on. I just don’t have the slightest clue why this happens. But unlike before (before I used to just stop my meditation practice and do something else) I started saying “I’m sorry. I accept you. You should go to the light” without thinking (sometimes spirits seek me and I’ve been advised to say that they are appreciated and loved and that they should go to the light). While repeating this a hole appeared in the air and it was shining white light, and those dark things I saw started going towards it, not all of them though. Before it had finished the sun had set and the sky was full of stars. I went to sit on a bench, and I felt someone sitting next to me. At this critical moment I FELL ASLEEP :(

Then I had this dream…I don’t really kow if this has anything to do with the written above.

I was given two small balls, one yellow one and one dark one. I can only describe them as pokemon- balls if any of you know what I mean I took them, and decided to go to a shop. While holding them in my hands, they started like...scratch my hand and the only way I could hold them was by putting my hands under my shirt and stretching it so I wouldn’t touch the balls even though they were in my hands. When I got to the store, the dark ball opened and a small boy came out, 12 years old he seemed. But rather dangerous and serious. He had huge tattoos all over his body, and blades, dark-golden clothes. He stayed at my right side no matter what, constantly looking over his shoulder, like trying to spot if any danger was to come my way.

I decided to sit on the floor and he sat next to me. The yellow ball opened and it was a small yellow white bird…little bit like a parrot, but not quite.

Then there was another young man who came towards us and he started mocking the boy. The boy pressed something in his abdomen (he wasn’t actually a boy) and he transformed through 4 stages in to a man who didn’t seem like a person anyone would like to mess with. He fought with the other young man, and we had to flee. We came home, where he said that I had to run, and I could only pick one thing from these 3 items: keys, my wallet or my phone, and I took the keys. I felt trust towards him already since I got the pokemon-ball.

Mean while ( I could see these things happening the same time) the boy who fought in the shop had gone to this base where he told his masters that he had found my protector guy and they were coming to kill us ( me too, because he had “woken him up”) . They wore silver-white clothes.

Back at our place, we went out and transformed in to wolves ( the small yellow bird with us) and started running. I was a either a silver or a white wolf, and still I felt like a human…it was very weird…I saw through the eyes of the wolf while watching it disappear in the woods from my home door…Then I woke up.

So my questions are, what more can I do about those evil entity things that always scare the hell out of me when I try to visualize and meditate?

And what in earth could this dream have meant?

Well, take care,

Carcadone

Hi Carcadone,

google hypnagogia or hypnagogic state. I'm not sure if this will help or not but worth a look at.