Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Sangress

I had a dream of the spirits last night (well, I'm assuming it was a dream, I'm actually not sure because I've been under the impression that I'm still not ready to leave my body again.)

It felt a bit like they called or summoned me to them.

It took me a while to get into the swing of communicating without words or emotions, only energy, but I remembered how to do it and got the hang of it eventually.

What they communicated to me was something along the lines of, "Your on the right path now. Your soul is safe with us and our kin."

They also mentioned (well, flashed images) of the tree spirits I've been communicating and bonding with and they give me the impression that they thought that it is very good and encouraged me to continue so I don't "loose myself with the rest of the Breather's"

Then I was back in my room.

I never got a chance to ask what Breather's are, or what made them change their mind about their aggression toward me.

I feel it must have been an urgent thing that they had to tell me because they never leave their underground "Haeven" and they weren't willing to wait for me to come visit them in a couple weeks time.

It's been raining non-stop for 3 days now, so the Bunker will be flooded for some weeks.

What are your opinions of all of this?

Last edited by Sangress : 01-12-2010 at 03:59 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:52 AM
Master
Sangress... This is not in response to your post and thread, but I just ran across this very clear article on astral projection and lucid dreaming techniques, and have a notion you might find something helpful in it.

http://english.divinaciencia.com/astral_i.php

Xan

Old 01-12-2010, 03:58 AM
Sangress

Thank you, Xan.

I'll put some of those things in the article to use when I feel I am healthy and ready to step out of my skin again.

As it is any contact I make that requires my mind to stretch from my body to interact is actually physically painful for me. It often results in passing out or a migraine on top of a migraine.

The pain of attempting to step out is much worse than that.

I am actually sure that the above experience was not a dream now, it felt familiar to me, like an OBE, but with some small differences because of my condition...which confused me.

I felt unusually exposed. Most likely because I was vulnerable, without defenses as well as I was taken by surprise.

I think I was only able to go where I did because I was brought there to the bunker. I had a lot of help. In fact, upon waking I could tell that I used none of my own energy to keep myself there, it was all their doing.

I did not know spirits could have that much control over someone elses non-physical self. It's feels like both a comfort and a threat to me.

Seems I'm learning a lot from these beings already.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:57 AM
Master
Sangress... What you say here is important. It shows me that even though you feel the painful kind of vulnerability it hasn't closed you off to the support that can come to us from 'those above'. Many people have so much fear of vulnerability that they can't allow themselves to remain open in this way.

Good going.

By the way, have you tried the simple healing power of EFT to get free of the pain? I posted a little article about it at: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4478

Xan

Old 02-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Sangress

I think also the fact that these spirits feel safe, like family, to me, effected how I reacted as well.

I think perhaps if it was anyone else I would have fought against it and panicked.

Thank you for the link. I have not tried it, but I will.