Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-11-2010, 01:22 AM
Sangress

Guides or not?

I've recently had a lot of experiences in an old underground War Bunker near my school. It is abandoned and known among everyone in school to be haunted. People often go there to wag school, or play at scaring one another around the "fake" ghosts.

Well, I've seen a lot of souls and spirits there. But in the past few weeks a couple have really caught my attention.

There are two spirits who keep turning up when I go there. One is young. the other old. They have the same aura as me, they feel familiar, they look familiar and I am always drawn to them.

I have been unable to talk with them because every time I happen to bring someone to the "tunnels" as they are called, with me. And those people freak out and try dragging me away....etc, and usually succeed because I dislike their distress.

I am tempted to go there by myself (I will not really be alone regardless) and speak with these spirits who are so ridiculously familiar and similar to me.

But I have noticed that they are timid and retreat from me when I approach them. Or flash with angry colours as warnings when I move my awareness toward them.

I wonder whether those two spirits are soul bonded since they are always so close to each other.

I'm torn between wondering whether these beings show themselves because perhaps they feel I am as familiar as I feel they are....or whether I am really just another of their kind invading their home and disturbing their peace.

I have the dim hope that perhaps they could become my spirit guides, or that they will teach me something, or that they could help me in some way....

I am unsure of whether to go and speak with them. Or to leave them be.

What would you suggest?

Last edited by Sangress : 21-11-2010 at 02:57 AM.
Old 21-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Experiencer
Sounds pretty much like they are earthbound and unable to move on for whatever reason.
Old 21-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Summerland

Sangress, right now in your condition, I would not suggest going out deliberately seeking the paranormal. Just because they are visible to you does not imply that they need anything from you. It simply means that you have an ability to see them. Especially if they have flashed angry appearing energy waves at you, I think that you should heed that.

Last edited by Summerland : 21-11-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 22-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Sangress

You're correct, summerland.

I don't think I should risk approaching them if they are territorial. I am too weak to defend myself and I know they won't hesitate once they realise I am not as strong as they are.

I have to remember to set aside my emotions with situations like this.

Just because they are my own kind does not mean that they will even communicate with me, they have no obligation to me, they have free will.

I will keep my distance untill I am able to approach them, if I decide to approach them.

Old 22-11-2010, 01:49 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
You're correct, summerland.

I don't think I should risk approaching them if they are territorial. I am too weak to defend myself and I know they won't hesitate once they realise I am not as strong as they are.

I have to remember to set aside my emotions with situations like this.

Just because they are my own kind does not mean that they will even communicate with me, they have no obligation to me, they have free will.

I will keep my distance untill I am able to approach them, if I decide to approach them.

Sangress, they cannot be your kind as you are in a human body. They are in spirit form. They might have been at one time, but are not currently. To them you may be competition. You said it was an old war bunker. Have you done extensive research on it and its history?
Old 22-11-2010, 02:47 AM
Sangress

Body or not, they have the same non-physical characteristics and behavior as myself, right down to the way they move and their energetic Vibe.

If I'd been outside my body, I'm positive there would be no way of telling us apart without consciously looking at each individuals perceptions and personalities.

There is more to us than just our bodies, so I see them as my kin regardless of the skin I take.

I've done some research, though only if I have to.

I prefer to talk to the dead there about their experiences, and then research based on what they have said.

These two spirits are not like the usual folks who wander aimlessly through there.

They are far more aware and expressive and just...more, than the others.

Last edited by Sangress : 22-11-2010 at 05:19 AM.
Old 22-11-2010, 06:48 AM
Sangress

(I should have asked this before)

IF I do approach these beings....does anyone have any tips on what exactly to portray to them?

I mean, I guess announcing my presence and showing I am not a threat would be one thing, and telling them my name would be another(even though a lot of spirits don't care about names.)

But has anyone got any suggestions?
Old 22-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
(I should have asked this before)

IF I do approach these beings....does anyone have any tips on what exactly to portray to them?

I mean, I guess announcing my presence and showing I am not a threat would be one thing, and telling them my name would be another(even though a lot of spirits don't care about names.)

But has anyone got any suggestions?

As SummerLand has said, be a little bit careful. If they are flashing angry at you then take that as a sign, be cautious. Don't try to be anything other than yourself, otherwise they'll see straight through that. However, if they are appearing to you at all it means they want to at least try to communicate in some way. Have patience and be as calm as you can be. Let them come to you, whether that's 'physically' closer or sending you vibes or whatever. Just be calm and let it happen, if they are going to come to you then they will.
Old 22-11-2010, 11:23 PM
Sangress

Thank you for the advice, Greenslade.

I'll be sure to have more patience and a calmer frame of mind than I do now if/when I do approach them, or wait for them to approach me.

It still amazes me how familiar they are....I feel "normal" when I am near them, like it's just how it should be. Very weird, even by my standards.
Old 23-11-2010, 12:31 AM
Master
Sangress... There could not be harm in simply opening communication with these spirits... just like people. If they don't want it they'll surely let you know.

Xan