Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 27-10-2013, 03:17 PM
danark

My Story

Long have I wanted to tell these things to some one. i'm not a very astute typist so ill try to be brief.

i remember as a child i lay in bed at night and think to myself that this cannot be the extent of what exists, speaking of the visible world around me.

fast forward - age 22 Las Vegas NV, I moved there for work, but after a year i got hooked on meth. Things around me changed. I felt something happening between the people around me. I felt this overwhelming urge that there was something that i should be doing that i was not. After failing to comprehend, i whispered to myself (alone in the shower) that perhaps i should try hypnosis. The next evening i smoked a joint with this old man and then he sat crossed legged on the floor across from me with his head bent over toward me. Try as i might i could not help but assuming the same position. I had a pair of those "parachute" type pants on, and they suddenly inflated like they were full of air.(felt like immense static electricity) suddenly i was starring at a swirling black mass,a black hole-maelstrom. I jumped in. My life has never been the same since.

For years upon years I struggled. Initially, i sensed a collective conciseness of the people around me. The old man would speak out loud to me as i would mind speak to him. he seemed disappointed when i kept looking for a source(god) and said "the eye keeps wanting to look up" I had a vision of what these abilities could do. It was a black map of the earth with illuminated red dots and lines all over, then "rule the world secretly" flashed through the vision. I heard a clear voice say "exactly what we're looking for". I wondered around aimless for a while.

The next few years were awful. I moved back home. My mind was bombarded with everything from all directions at once. i could not even really have thoughts anymore. At one point my focus to thoughts on government intelligence and a very strange series of events. I later learned that there are programs that are now unclassified that the government did on psi development.

I also came into contact with a strange entity. Tho prostrating its self as a genie, it came and i allowed physical embodiment to take hold in my self. it was very alien feeling.i also found out i could impact the behavior of others with my thoughts. it would take a long time before i could control such a thing.

One evening my friend held some color balls in her hand. She would pick one and me guess the color. i think guess would be the wrong term. every time a color would envelop my mind, and i would be the color ball she held. we did this 20 times with 100% success rate.

fast forward - present day

it took a while, but i did find that source i was looking for(another thread)
i am no longer on drugs or alcohol or cigarettes. i run into those where this all began, but they cannot stand being near me. i can feel them being pushed away mentally and physically . i can touch minds with people around me, or very far away if i know them or can associate something in their minds. staying positive is essential for me. i also can feel this strange energy in the world around me. all i can describe it with "life". I have a VERY scientific approach to explanations, which i have many (another thread) That's all for now. Thanks for listening!!
Old 28-10-2013, 04:13 AM
Knower

Interesting story.. but who is was this man and the black void? I'm confused

I have an Angel on my shoulder but a devil in my head. Kaskade

"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
Old 28-10-2013, 05:14 AM
primrose

Hi Danark, As you know when you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, it's easy for dark entities to enter your conciousness. It sounds like you have psychic abilities.Maybe you could use this ability in some way.
Old 30-10-2013, 03:50 PM
danark

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
Hi Danark, As you know when you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, it's easy for dark entities to enter your conciousness. It sounds like you have psychic abilities.Maybe you could use this ability in some way.

Yes, this is true, tho i did have to find out the hard way. I do use it everyday. Its very hard to describe with words. Through years of practice with trial and error I have set my mind to hone in on certain negative thought patterns and neutralize or counter them. Most minds will yield when confronted with superior logic. There are people who have a steady stream of negativity and who are also "sensitive". They are physically propelled away from me, unless they can start being honest with themselves which is rare. I also encourage positive thinking by issuing conformation and a feeling of progression. Depending on a given situation I set various thought processes to occur when a person thinks of me.
Old 30-10-2013, 04:00 PM
danark

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostchild88
Interesting story.. but who is was this man and the black void? I'm confused

The man was a powerful psychic. I am still puzzled by many things, but clearly his intent was malignant. At a glance he was a old black man who lived in a shabby apartment and dressed like a common senior citizen. Strange tho he was always surrounded by young women, many of whom where prostitutes. I thought that maybe he was a part time pimp but the truth was a lot more than i could have imagined at the time. the whole ordeal was an attempt to control me.