Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-02-2017, 06:27 PM
Newbie ;)

My twin flame story. Don't let this happen to you.

Hi everyone, i need to get my twin flame story out of my chest. I hope this can in some way warn you about a danger that we, twin flames, tend to forget about: the fight between good and evil.

I’m 22 years old and I met my twin at the age of 13 on the 20th of february 2008. At that time, i had just left Canada to come back to Switzerland. I happened to be the new student girl arriving through the second class semester. His name was Anthony. He looked gorgeous and was intelligent and funny. At first I was just thinking of him as a friend but one day as i walked into the cafeteria, i just felt the urge of running away at the sight of him. I then thought "wow, that means i’m in love with him!"
Back then, he was going out with a girl. There were stars in his eyes so much he was in love with her. I wasn’t that beautiful and i thought to myself, i wish he could look at me like that someday.
Some months later, in june, she broke up with him (she was being some kind of a hypocrite, only there for his look). That day, he was sad on the school stairs, with his friends trying to make him feel better and i happened to come right at that time as if God was saying, don’t cry my Son, i have something much more valuable in store for you.

The second year began, i wasn’t in his class anymore. He started looking at me with glowing eyes and would pass by me, softly touching me. I couldn’t believe he was actually paying attention to me. It seemed as if i was maybe too much dreaming. I remember one day he said to some boys in my class that they were lucky having me because i was very nice (gentle). It was kind of the bubble love phase.

The third and last year (2009-2010), everything kind of like starting crashing down. The ego went out and some past-life things as well (which i wasn’t aware of at that time - i was too young). He would then pass by me in a way to push me, he would make fun of me and would grab girls to make me feel jealous. I couldn’t understand what was happening so i thought, «*maybe he hates me, i dreamt to much he’s not in love with me*». I had a feeling as if i had done something terribly wrong to him even though i didn’t. He kind of like humiliated me one day and i just wanted to die cause i felt like my world had just been emptied cause i could feel deep in my soul that he meant so much to me.
As elementary school/secondary school (the school years or different in Switzerland) finished, we both went our separate ways. I remember that on the last day i looked at him in a way of saying I love you but he just turned his head away. (I had been the runner (him sometimes as well) since i wasn't self-confident enough. I was kind of ignoring him cause i was really shy).

Years past, his friends came into my new course of study, God’s way of saying, it’s not over with your twin flame yet. In late 2011 or beginning of 2012, i had a first prophetic dream about him.
I was sending him a text message saying «*I love you*» which he didn’t reply back. I then started walking up stairs to meet him and he was looking at me as if he knew i loved him. A period of waiting started where i was listening to friends. Then, he came back to me and we met again, He said to me «*About your message..*» and i replied «*Sorry i shouldn’t have said that*» He then told me «*I’m not ready yet for a new relationship. Last time, because of a web commercial (online dating) they were a lot of fighting and i don’t want it to happen again*» I told him I wasn’t like these other girls and that i hated fights. He then smiled and understood i was saying the truth. We kissed (it felt real) and afterwards we were being happy together.

In late 2013, i understood that he was with a girl and that she cheated on him (they didn't have sex) and acted nasty towards him (i then understood that this was a lesson he had to learn cause it was the third time that he went with a hypocrite girl cause whenever a girl looked nice and told him she loved him, he would make up quickly with her without knowing her well). He started smoking and drinking because of this relationship. I was really scared and worried about him. One night, he posted a picture of him where he lied on the floor, across the tramway rails. From that moment, my awakening started.
I was crying at night and at some moment, my heart begin beating faster and faster to the point where my soul went out of my body to come back in it. I couldn’t understand what was happening to me, i thought i had a high rate in blood or something.

Somehow, i knew i had to make him understand i still cared about him so i clicked on one of his Facebook pictures, one where he was saying «*I haven’t changed*». But nothing happened until three days later. I was crying at 3am in the morning, writing a text where i was saying i needed to tell him my feelings and that i was sorry about myself running away from him. I was tired so i went to bed. He talked to me at 5pm, saying Hello and one hour later, I’m smoking a lot of weed, my beautiful.
I wasn’t expecting him to say this so i was kind of «*okay…*». I replied to him by saying that I was there for him in case he needed my help and that he was too good of a person to be destroying himself. He changed subject and said «*You say some crazy stuff, i like your way of thinking*». I thought he was being sarcastic, which he told me no, he was completely being serious. I said sorry to him and he replied saying "it’s okay, its sometimes hard to understand each other through the internet". I wanted to say to him that i loved him but i felt like he was putting his barriers up so i tried in a way to tell him i wanted to talk to him in person (which felt more sincere to me) but he didn’t reply. I told him good night, he told me the same and smiled. But since i was awakened, i could feel a third energy coming from behind him. I thought he was still with her, or still in love with her so i decided to leave him alone cause i didn’t wanted to disturb him. I thought that if i was important to him, he would let me know, but 3 days passed and no one talked. I was scared he would be believing i left him, so i came back to talk to him, but then he wasn’t trusting me anymore, he didn’t reply (he was only talking if i was talking first) so i let him go, gave him space.
BIG MISTAKE, «*he died that day.*»

At that point, (long story) i lost my apartment so i was living in hotels, almost got homeless, before finding a new apartment. Then it started. A child, whose mom also called him Anthony (my twins name), came to me and he was like in transe when he looked at me with dark eyes and said " I’m in a nasty trap*". Before returning to normal. Back then, once again, didn’t understand what that meant. We are in june 2015, he quit Facebook. I was crying cause it was like losing him and not being able to know if he was doing well. So i turned to learning how to read tarot cards so i would always have an eye on him, acting as a protector. By the mean time, a bird would come talk to me when i was in doubt, i would receive white feathers falling from the sky, so i thought i was on the right path. We are in july 2015. I feel dark clouds above my head and i feel really tired, like depressed, as if the sky was weighing down on me. I then understood that he came back towards her. I had a near death experience and i saw the tunnel and the light coming out, it was luminous but dark all around, like a night sky with clouds passing over the full moon, and it kind of scared me cause i was like, no i don't want it, ii’m not dead. But in fact i was. With steps back, it was as if God was saying, come back home, you failed you have nothing more to do on this earth).

(Following part in the next post)
Old 14-02-2017, 07:02 PM
Newbie ;)

In october, i cried because i missed him. I realized that he felt it. Then it happened. I felt him making love to me, but it wasn't me, he was doing it with her, his ex. EVERYTHING WAS OVER AT THAT POINT (you will understand when i go further in the story). I felt him in november, he was really angry against her and he said to himself: why have i made love to her?.

In may 2016, he was angry, one friday morning. I got outside and i started crying but it wasn't me, it was him crying. I didn't know what to do, since he had quit Facebook, i had no way of helping him. Then, in september, i started receiving a lot of synchronicities, a spider on a web. Which meant that he was trapped (as the boy in transe was saying). A black dog would enter the bus and all of a sudden, would be crying (sad like a widower). In october, I felt the urge to express him my love through a text message with my Facebook picture profile, with the crazy hope that he would be seeing it. I started being cold. I asked why and my guide touched me my arm, next to my watch. In january, I asked questions, if it was too late to save him. I would be having a dream where there was a dead rat (they had been showing me that he was running away from me when i was talking with him in 2014 on Facebook), followed by a black widow, followed by a dead crow. I was like: Ok, everything is not lost, i can still save him from her. I then had in february a kundalini awakening, a strong one where all of my chakras have been cleansed and i had access to some parts of my past life with him. And i knew, i was too late (while my dreams were saying otherwise). My heart was hard as a rock and all of a sudden, i heard his clear voice saying: Wow she's been in love with me for a long time, poor girl.
He came back on Facebook (masked account, i didn't know about it) and had read my love message. He initiated conversation with a: ??. I answered him: Hello :) It's good to be talking to you again, i missed it since last time we spoke. He never replied and got away, blocking the conversation. Everything became a nightmare. I would be having visions and dreams (still having them, its been 3 weeks now).

I have discovered (too late) that in another past life, he had been with a woman (the ex that now is again his girlfriend) and that she was a witch. She was being controlled by a man who was doing black magic. She cheated on him. I went towards him to say i loved him, same, he rejected me. But then, he waited on me afterwards to say it again cause he thought he had lost the opportunity to be with me. I wasn't there, don't know why. He suicide himself on the train rails.

Same happened in this life. When i talked to him on Facebook, he would of have rejected me but he would have came back to see if i was still in love with him, but i failed him, cause i wasn't ready when our energies brought us together.

The nightmare is this one: i have done divination with ink and i saw that the man who controls her is with her again in this life, to balance the karma. They each other have a demon attach to them. Because in our past-life, they killed people and used back magic. I had a vision where I saw this woman, when she died, she went to this waiting room of a train station. She held a ticket with a lot of things written on it (all the sins she committed) and all of a sudden, black men came to get her, they ate her (black death) and she went to hell.

So right now, i know i have lost my twin flame forever. He still feels me but its really weak because when she had sex with him, she imprinted on him (bonded in some way) so when he is with her, kissing her, i feel him kissing me. So I know he is forever lost. I already know his future. He's going to have a baby demon with her (he won't live long). He will marry her and at one point, he'll understand that he has been fooled and he'll jump when the train arrives.

I understand only now, everything. When it is too late. I now know why he was embracing girls before me to make me jealous or act as some revenge. It wasn't me, he was mistaking me for her, like in our past life.

I still have questions:

How can it be possible for demons to take control of our divine connection? To the point where he mistakes her for me?

I have regrets that we connected to soon, i wasn't ready for it. I failed God. Our connection failed. I think both of us are doomed, Satan won and he's got us trapped. God cannot take us in paradise cause the karmic debts haven't been paid. I read that when evil people go to hell, they can only come back once on earth, cause afterwards, they become slave to their demons. I think we are doomed and I strongly feel that this is my last time on earth. I won't have any other chance of correcting this.

That's why i'm speaking today, for all of you. If you have something to tell, tell it like it is, don't be scared of what other people would be thinking (i thought my twin flame wouldn't hear me saying i loved him and i regret it today).

DON'T EVER LET SATAN WIN. Twin flames are not just made to be in some kind of bubble love, its a divine purpose to bring more light and love on this Earth.

Keep up the good work and never give up. For God.
Old 14-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Guide
Young love. U arent doomed, youll find someone in time. When Capricorns fall in love they fall hard in love
Old 14-02-2017, 09:11 PM
Knower

You shouldn't have regrets that you connected too soon, the Universe brings you together at the perfect time, it's out of your hands.
Also, are you sure this person was your twin? Did you get all the signs and synchronicities constantly? He sounds a lot like a karmic connection to me, someone who is meant to teach you something.
Old 14-02-2017, 09:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes he is. I got the 11:11. I feel him like his part of my soul. And like I said, i'm able to feel him, hear his voice inside my head. I also had theses dreams with stairs so I know that he clearly is my twin.
Old 14-02-2017, 09:36 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeksaParks
Yes he is. I got the 11:11. I feel him like his part of my soul. And like I said, i'm able to feel him, hear his voice inside my head. I also had theses dreams with stairs so I know that he clearly is my twin.

Alright, well then rest assured that you will never meet your twin "at the wrong time" or too soon. Your twin doesn't come in to your life to teach you a lesson or tear your life up, and then leave forever. You will be brought together to accomplish something together, the world needs two of you because you will be stronger this way.
You will receive the 11:11 with soul mates/karmic connections as well. Many times these are the people that prepare you for your True twin flame. When you do meet your twin, you will be bombarded by signs, number patterns, and synchronicities almost every single day, sometimes all day long.
You will have seperations, all twins do, but in the end no one, and I meant NO ONE and nothing will come between the two of you. Your bond can never and will never be broken.

Don't beat yourself up over this.
Old 14-02-2017, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeksaParks
DON'T EVER LET SATAN WIN.
Satan can't win if you let go of your beliefs in Satan, demons and hell. You create what you choose to believe, it really is that simple. Sorry you lost in love, that pain is real though.
Old 14-02-2017, 10:06 PM
Newbie ;)

He isn't there to teach me a lesson. He behaved a bit badly at some point cause he mistaked me for her. I know since i was 5, i wanted for some reason to be a nurse cause i felt i needed to take care of someone. Turns out it was him. I know this for sure. We have karma cause in our previous past life, she succeeded in making sure we wouldn't get into union. Same happened in this life.
We had separations already.

The fact is, as i said, i've done divination through the use of ink. I saw her as the Empress (archetype) with a skull face, same for the child that was represented in her belly. I also saw the sexual connection and even worse, the grave.
I know him, he is very sensitive. He almost committed suicide before talking to me so imagine when after having build some kind of life with her (wedding etc.) with finding out the truth in the end, he won't survive. I tried to make him understand i was the one, he passed next to it. So i know i can only move away from him but I'll always have this pain inside of me, some kind of regrets.
I know i have a divine life purpose with him. Through the ink, I saw a tree, with 2 angels floating and the two of us were represented as two birds not facing each other and there was a nest with eggs. I thought we were being protected, that's the part i don't understand.
It's as if even the universe thinks I have succeeded. Back in october, i had this beautiful red and black butterfly (rebirth, transformation) that I've never seen in my life in Geneva. But i know it's over. Even the dreams i keep having about him, they're already passed away. It's like living the life of Jim Carrey in Truman show. As if everything is already controlled and acts upon the energy, not what's really "going on."

He is my twin flame cause each time i'm about to reunite with him (through discussion, 2 times already) i get the kundalini awakening.
You know evil forces always tries in some way to not make us succeed.
Old 14-02-2017, 10:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Satan can't win if you let go of your beliefs in Satan, demons and hell. You create what you choose to believe, it really is that simple. Sorry you lost in love, that pain is real though.

I thought she was human. I never believed something like this would be happening to me. I never gave up hope on him. It's only when i started getting the kundalini awakening in january and having dreams about it as well as seeing it in the ink that i understood it was kind of too late.
Old 15-02-2017, 01:32 AM
Master
Baby Demon! No it's s blessing
N if u feel him kissing you while with her
He's not disconnected from you!
My tf married another n had a child
I love this child why because I'm sure the night he empregnsted her I felt energy in my womb like I've never felt before! It's a blessing
I knew of the baby before it came out on fb I dreamt of him entrusting his baby while with wife as a baby girl. He had a baby girl so no!baby isno demon. In fact she will teach him lesson that will benefit for our spiritual growth n so will his wife.
Seperation is necessary to become stronger so we can handle the union
https://youtu.be/MfjCRMozdnM
Hope this video help