Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 17-08-2016, 05:44 AM
Seeker

How do I know if I'm from Earth?

I am at a cross roads and I don't know what to believe anymore. I've started to question everything and it's starting to become more and more frustrating.
Some part of me is saying that earth is my home, and that I love it, and which I really do, love Earth. Then there is this part of me, that's missing, like it's gone forever, and when I feel that, I feel like earth isn't my home, and feel different from everyone entirely.

I can't tell if I'm contradicting myself or not. I don't know what to believe, or do. Any advice?
Old 17-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Ascender
If you were born here then you belong here. Simple as that. Your part of the Gaia energy system right now. Assuming you believe in reincarnation you may have also been born on other planets at other times. In that case you were connected to that planetary energy system. That connection is still there at the soul level but not on the auric personality level. Sounds like you tapped into some soul memories from it if you miss that connection now. You might want to explore a few past lives to understand where that feeling comes from.
Old 17-08-2016, 01:45 PM
Master
Logical...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
If you were born here then you belong here. Simple as that. Your part of the Gaia energy system right now. Assuming you believe in reincarnation you may have also been born on other planets at other times. In that case you were connected to that planetary energy system. That connection is still there at the soul level but not on the auric personality level. Sounds like you tapped into some soul memories from it if you miss that connection now. You might want to explore a few past lives to understand where that feeling comes from.

That all sounds very logical and interesting Dryad...
I'll follow this thread... I find it sort of fascinating... Have you yourself, any further information: re this subject??? I'm eager to learn myself...

Thank you for setting the ball rolling Zeronknight... How very descriptive...

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 17-08-2016, 02:37 PM
Ascender
I think the important thing is not to think of yourself as less. Less than human. Less than belonging. That's a big mistake that people fall into. You are fully human. You can also be more than human. Have more than one home. More than one Connection.

I have lots of past lives though I've only explored a few of them. Most of them are on Earth so I feel right at home here but there are a few elsewhere. Its much harder to tap into those ones as its so foreign it's hard to get a frame of reference to understand and it's like they are further away from your current experience so harder to reach. But others might find it easier.

When I first first found out I was a Dryad I had the same question....does that mean I'm not human? I decided to be more than human not less. Don't limit yourself unnecessarily.

What exactly are you interested in robbie? Star seeds? Auric soul levels? Past lives? Planetary connections? (All of the above) It's a pretty big topic so far. Should be an interesting discussion.
Old 17-08-2016, 06:56 PM
Seeker

Thank you! I'm really new to all of this stuff, so all of the above (if you're talking to me.)

How do I know if I'm not an indigo, or rainbow etc? Is there such a thing called an earth native?
What's a planetary connection, but really, what's all of the above? I've heard only so little about star seeds and what they are, but I think I know just enough to know what it could mean?
Old 17-08-2016, 07:45 PM
Master
My way...

[Quote = dryad] What exactly are you interested in robbie? Star seeds? Auric soul levels? Past lives? Planetary connections? (All of the above) It's a pretty big topic so far. Should be an interesting discussion.[/unquote]

Well Dryad, it's a bit like this...
I've been following a Spiritual pathway for some 20 odd years now, but in all the time, I've not studied the overall concept to any great width, depth or height...

There are a number of things I've read so far in this topic, that I've not heard mentioned before, But I prefer to be a shadow in the background, absorbing information, sooner that disrupting a topic that I'd not instigated... Just my way of doing things...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 17-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Ascender
This whole topic is tricky cos there are conflicting theories and definitions. I don't agree with some of these theories so I mostly stay out of it. What does make sense to me is that those who identify are star seeds are on their first earth life or usually incarnate elsewhere so they notice the difference between earth energy patterns and what they had previously.

Planetary connection is an extension to grounding. Awareness of it is what a lot of star seeds are missing i think. The earth, plants, animals and us form one big energy Web. That's the Gaia energy system. Your part of it just by virtue of being born here. If you align your energy to the earth (what grounding should be) then your in harmony with the gaia system and more aware of your place In the universe. I tried larger connections (star/ galaxy etc) and while it can be done I found it wasn't really balanced without the Planetary connection first).

Indigo crystal rainbow etc are not that important and what group you fit into can change. Basically if you want to change the world your an indigo. When you grow out of the need to break things you evolve into a crystal. Rainbows are probably sages. That's about as far as I agree with the standard theories on it so I'll let someone else continue that.
Old 17-08-2016, 10:22 PM
Experiencer
Cat

I Am Spirit Love. That is all I ever need.
Old 18-08-2016, 12:36 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
This whole topic is tricky cos there are conflicting theories and definitions. I don't agree with some of these theories so I mostly stay out of it. What does make sense to me is that those who identify are star seeds are on their first earth life or usually incarnate elsewhere so they notice the difference between earth energy patterns and what they had previously.

Planetary connection is an extension to grounding. Awareness of it is what a lot of star seeds are missing i think. The earth, plants, animals and us form one big energy Web. That's the Gaia energy system. Your part of it just by virtue of being born here. If you align your energy to the earth (what grounding should be) then your in harmony with the gaia system and more aware of your place In the universe. I tried larger connections (star/ galaxy etc) and while it can be done I found it wasn't really balanced without the Planetary connection first).

Indigo crystal rainbow etc are not that important and what group you fit into can change. Basically if you want to change the world your an indigo. When you grow out of the need to break things you evolve into a crystal. Rainbows are probably sages. That's about as far as I agree with the standard theories on it so I'll let someone else continue that.
What are sages? Is it even possible to be none of those things, but an actual earth native? If that makes sense
Old 18-08-2016, 12:42 AM
Experiencer
It seems to me that Rainbows are little Masters, little wise ones. Crystals and Rainbows seem to overlap a bit.