Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-08-2018, 06:41 AM
Suspended
Master
Shux there's a lot of ignorant speak coming from those that oppose the Kingdom within(these be people that boast an indwelling spirit but it looks as though that spirit is not from the Kingdom).Maybe they lack understanding about the Masculine and Feminne especially when the bibles refers to both the house of Yehudah and the house of Yaakubah in the feminine. I can see that this male dominated religion that also has a language that has taken out the masculine and feminine words for a very good reason, maybe its evolution of sorts. Oh well all their attempts are futile. Lets just say that their daddy is a Hittite.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Mary is to become like S Peter is already in that moment, in what way do living spirits resemble an actual male like Simon Peter as he is in that moment, ignorant about the nature of Self and all?

Someone else might be able to help you understand it or mybe reading more Logions will help you get an idea of the meanings of the words Jesus used. You have to step outside the box which can be difficult after reading the OT..
Old 09-08-2018, 07:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Someone else might be able to help you understand it or mybe reading more Logions will help you get an idea of the meanings of the words Jesus used. You have to step outside the box which can be difficult after reading the OT..

It's a shame you can't respond to my question, I think it deserves a response because it is a genuine conundrum to me.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Master
In Thomas and the gnostic material in general sometimes males and females have to become neither male or female, sometimes females have to become males, are both statements meant to be equivalent? Or does it change according to each particular gospel? How do gnostics make sense of this contradiction?
Old 09-08-2018, 07:56 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Their eyes have been closed and their heart has been hardened and their is only one way they will understand and the lesson learned can be given as in the example to what happened to House of Yehudah and the House of Yaakubah when they were scattered among the nations for their disobedience. As those nations that replaced both houses so shall it be to them when the nations will all be guided to the light just like in Moses' time. It's already happening.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:59 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
In Thomas and the gnostic material in general sometimes males and females have to become neither male or female, sometimes females have to become males, are both statements meant to be equivalent? Or does it change according to each particular gospel? How do gnostics make sense of this contradiction?
Have you got it in multiple choice? What ever it may be I choose D. I hope that helps
Old 09-08-2018, 07:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Shux there's a lot of ignorant speak coming from those that oppose the Kingdom within...

I certainly don't oppose 'the Kingdom within' and nor does the bible; Luke 17:20-21 King James Version (KJV)

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Have you got it in multiple choice? What ever it may be I choose D. I hope that helps

D. is yeah the gnostic writers really buggered this up for us so we'll just call anyone who has a problem with it limited and lacking in understanding. That should cover it unless you want to go for option 'E' (below).

E) we get to call people who question our gnostic Truths Hittites with False Gods who should be burned in Hell.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:17 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
D. is yeah the gnostic writers really buggered this up for us so we'll just call anyone who has a problem with it limited and lacking in understanding. That should cover it unless you want to go for option 'E' (below).

E) we get to call people who question our gnostic Truths Hittites with False Gods who should be burned in Hell.
F) something like that. Lol
Old 09-08-2018, 08:20 AM
Suspended
Master
G) and I'm not even gnostic, if I agree with something I will say and this part of the Gospel of Thomas I obviously agree with so go back to your indwelling spirit that disagrees with the Kingdom within.
H) or not.