Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Suspended
Master
"If those who lead you say to you, 'See the kingdom is in the sky' then the birds of the sky will precede you"
This almost sounds like the kingdom is not in the sky but this kingdom is universal. Just maybe it was stolen just like it says in the parable of the vineyard owner that rented it out. It's now time for payment or else they will be evicted. Do you think the renters heard. Lol
Old 09-08-2018, 12:49 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I am humourless, but luckily I am already a male therefore apparently spiritual anyway.
Did you know that when those particular angels/messengers come to cut off the branches that do not produce fruit for the Kingdom, yeah it's a spiritual moment when they cast them into the fire. And there's no luck involved.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:58 AM
Suspended
Master
"If they say to you , ' It is in the sea,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.
This also seems like the Kingdom is not below but then we just need to remember the prayer of Dawid(David) when he said that if he went down to the grave there his God would be.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:05 AM
Suspended
Master
Rather, the kingdom is inside you and it is outside of you."
Since the kingdom is within you it must be everywhere you look. This is also the inheritance of Yeshua.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:59 AM
Suspended
Master
When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realise that it is you who are the sons of the living Father

This is what lines up with what Shevani Devi said in post #9. We have Father Abraham as a ancestral figure and others not mentioned in the bible. Jsyk Bob Marley said that John saw them coming with an ancient Truth and according to John he said he would raise up children to Abraham even from some stones.
Can you see the people rising up out of their graves and returning to the land of the living. Abraham is not our only Father to have the message.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:07 AM
Suspended
Master
"But if you will not know yourselves, you will be in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.

This also lines up with what Shivani Devi has posted. I just like to thank the person that posted this back a couple of years and I happened to read it. So what I said then was "as for poverty you could put the word confusion there and it will still make sense" lol. We are in the time of grace like a calm before the storm but your house is built upon a solid foundation and this storm was not created to touch a particular house.
Old 09-08-2018, 04:59 AM
Master
Quote:
I am humourless, but luckily I am already a male therefore apparently spiritual anyway.

Male by gender only
Old 09-08-2018, 05:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Male by gender only

Was Simon Peter male by gender only? Or was he already a living spirit? I only ask because Mary was to be made male just like him and all the other apostles.

"Look, I will lead her that I may make her male, in order that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males." You males means Simon Peter et al.

Can living spirits still be narrow-minded and misogynistic?
Old 09-08-2018, 06:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Was Simon Peter male by gender only? Or was he already a living spirit? I only ask because Mary was to be made male just like him and all the other apostles.

"Look, I will lead her that I may make her male, in order that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males." You males means Simon Peter et al.

Can living spirits still be narrow-minded and misogynistic?

S Peter was ignorant about the nature of 'Self', he was looking at Mary through physical gender, as was Mary herself.

The teaching has nothing to do with misogyny nor narrow-mindedness, that is what seems to be confusing you, put that to one side and you will find it easier to grasp.

Last edited by sky : 09-08-2018 at 07:17 AM.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
S Peter was ignorant about the nature of 'Self', he was looking at Mary through physical gender, as was Mary herself.

The teaching has nothing to do with misogyny nor narrow-mindedness, that is what seems to be confusing you, put that to one side and you will find it easier to grasp.

When Jesus refers to S Peter and

Mary is to become like S Peter is already in that moment, in what way do living spirits resemble an actual male like Simon Peter as he is in that moment, ignorant about the nature of Self and all?