Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-08-2018, 09:38 AM
Master
[quote=AHIYAH]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c

A curse is laid by a Tapu person in Maori. Only a Tapu person can take out a Tapu/Curse from something. Now if another person comes along and tries to put a Tapu such as deceitfulness onto that something that has been cleansed the Tapu person(depending on who he/she is capable of) can take that Tapu he/she took out and put it on the deceitful one. Google the verse that goes 'Cast ye up, Cast ye up' etc. curse = stumbling stone and only a curse/stumbling stone can take out a curse/stumbling stone. This is only one process within processes. I'm free of being fooled by the enemy. Since you seem to be imprisoned all I can say is to sing the Heart of Bob Marley when he said 'Emancipate yourselfs from mental slavery' etc. there's judgements being made daily by everyone. We are to remember to do unto others as we'd have them do unto us. For by what measure you judge it will be measured back'. There have been things done that started a reality(karma) to happen that a lot of people don't see going on right in front of them, and its almost impossible to point it out to them but over time they change.
One must identify the problem/enemy in order to find a solution. From a biblical pov having an overview of the book of Daniel one can see clearly that a particular beast will be around until the end. The same beast is also mentioned in the book of Revelations when it said 'The beast that was and is not and yet is'. If Isaiah 54 is anything to go by it speaks volumes on its own. At them moment that flood you're asking about is already being removed as we speak.

You say that i am imprisoned, what do you mean? Do you say i am prisoner of my own mind/ego or this world that we keep coming to? both or something else.

At them moment that flood you're asking about is already being removed as we speak.
Are you saying this curse is being removed as we speak? If so could you say what will happen if it's removed?
Old 23-08-2018, 09:41 AM
Master
[quote=AHIYAH]
Quote:
I wasn't sure how to respond to this. I do remember someone on SF said that many paths lead to the true path. Some might say lead back to the true path. As for this lifetime its a part of many lifetimes. It's common in Maori thought that our ancestors are always with us. With that if you were to make an impact on someone's life in that you guided them to the right path you would live on in that person and its like a long chain. It's all about being a part of the truth.

Thanks

I hope to be on the right path or get led to the right path. Which i what i want to know the truth
Old 23-08-2018, 10:05 AM
Suspended
Master
[quote=anthony c]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH

Thanks

I hope to be on the right path or get led to the right path. Which i what i want to know the truth
In my opinion Truth is hard to miss, its everywhere. It's all about what one does with their free will and how they walk the path they are already on. Since I don't know a whole lot about you I'm limited in the information I can give.
Old 23-08-2018, 10:43 AM
Suspended
Master
[quote=AHIYAH]
Quote:
In my opinion Truth is hard to miss, its everywhere. It's all about what one does with their free will and how they walk the path they are already on. Since I don't know a whole lot about you I'm limited in the information I can give.

Now something that may seem off topic, in the beginning of the bibles it starts out with the second letter of the Hebrew AlephBeit(alphabet) which is Beit and is in the feminine. The Hebrew letter Beit has its own meaning like the rest of the letters and it means House. Interestingly enough the Hebrew word for Father is Ab which is Aleph Beit. Aleph means leader which is why it appears in the beginning of the AlephBeit. Now there's another Hebrew letter which is Hey and means Spirit because it has to be breathed out. So God put the Spirit in the Father(AB). Continuing to read from left to right it is AHB or AHAB which is AlephHeyBeit which is the Hebrew word for Love.
Old 23-08-2018, 01:29 PM
Master
[quote=AHIYAH]
Quote:

Now something that may seem off topic, in the beginning of the bibles it starts out with the second letter of the Hebrew AlephBeit(alphabet) which is Beit and is in the feminine. The Hebrew letter Beit has its own meaning like the rest of the letters and it means House. Interestingly enough the Hebrew word for Father is Ab which is Aleph Beit. Aleph means leader which is why it appears in the beginning of the AlephBeit. Now there's another Hebrew letter which is Hey and means Spirit because it has to be breathed out. So God put the Spirit in the Father(AB). Continuing to read from left to right it is AHB or AHAB which is AlephHeyBeit which is the Hebrew word for Love.

So you mean that God is a spirit? like the father is the male side and the holy spirit is the female side? Both together is love?
Old 23-08-2018, 04:29 PM
Suspended
Guide
Ooh

...this is MYTOPIC ������

I found this video today about this. I AM SO HAPPY.
Old 23-08-2018, 07:59 PM
Suspended
Master
[quote=anthony c]
Quote:

So you mean that God is a spirit? like the father is the male side and the holy spirit is the female side? Both together is love?
The same love which is in all of us. Some choose not to go with that love and some have been blinded to it and some will give it up so that others will enter the Kingdom just so that they will join them at a later date.
No greater love has a man that lays down his Life/Inheritance for his brother.
Old 23-08-2018, 08:01 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
Ooh

...this is MYTOPIC ������

I found this video today about this. I AM SO HAPPY.
I'm not sure but I don't think you have posted enough in order to show links.
Old 23-08-2018, 09:29 PM
Master
[quote=AHIYAH][quote=anthony c]
The same love which is in all of us. Some choose not to go with that love and some have been blinded to it and some will give it up so that others will enter the Kingdom just so that they will join them at a later date.

Don't know what to say about that. How do you give up love so that others can
enter the kingdom??

Here you are talking about what Jesus done right?
Old 23-08-2018, 09:42 PM
Suspended
Master
[quote=anthony c][quote=AHIYAH]
Quote:

Don't know what to say about that. How do you give up love so that others can
enter the kingdom??

Here you are talking about what Jesus done right?
It's good to see that you are quite the inquisitive one. I use to be very inquisitive I still am but not as much. I happened to hear a Hebrew guy say to himself. Well Soul what is this that I do not understand ATM. You might want to try it and sit in silence and wait. Obviously you can go about your daily routine as usual and then you come upon one of those moments where your heart and mind are in sync as the soul and its like your inner eye has been opened and you are shown that answer. Oh and it can be a very strange experience. For me coming out of it was a shock because I wasn't prepared for what happened when that radiance left. Later I found out that it never leaves. Until one has this experience it hard to explain like most spiritual matters. In time I hope you get the answers you ask for.
Oh and it may take years for the answer to come or it could take five minutes.