Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 23-01-2015, 05:36 AM
Newbie ;)

my daughter sees colours

When my daughter closes her eyes at night time, she instantly sees a yellow light pulsing towards her, it fills her up and then disappears and starts small again and pulses towards her eyes constantly. Its a constant thing that happens every night and some nights there's a blue light around it.

She is 11 and a brainy child, very intuitive and switched on. When I have been in her room with her, we have heard disturbances like knocking on the windows and walls with no one there.

Does anyone have an idea on what this could mean please.
Old 23-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Deactivated Account

I see colors as I fall asleep or as I'm meditating. Most people say the colors represent angels or light beings of a higher frequency. It's nothing to be concerned about. She could be developing special abilities, whether it be clairvoyance, clairscentience, etc.

In terms of the unexplained disturbances, People who have a raised vibrational frequency and are tuned-in often experience this phenomena. It's usually benign, but if it frightens her, both of you could pray to the angels for protection and reassurance.
Old 23-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Guide
It's a sign of a strong third eye/pineal gland. It's a good thing. Just keep her away from fluoridated products and negativity and allow her to build upon it.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 23-01-2015, 08:32 PM
Master
I see colors awake and asleep. Sometimes instead of a dream, my mind is filled with shades of indigo, other times it's a silvery light like a shimmering star..it's very soothing. A recent entry in my dream journal says "it's a light show in my head".

How wonderful that she can open up to you and share what is happening to her. Cultivate that, because there will likely be more unusual yet normal (for her) stuff that will happen.
Old 24-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Master
Yep this is pretty normal I would say. I see it too, it' a beta/there brain wave state, and/or active pineal gland and third eye.

I usually see pulsing undulating violet when falling asleep. When meditating it can take many forms and shapes depending what my internal focus is on - own auric field, others, angels/guides or general scoping of the area to see what's around me multi-dimensionally.

It's simply a heightened state of awareness, nothing to get concerned about and not nessasarly connected with bumps and bangs and other 'this realm' noises heard.
Old 25-01-2015, 02:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Sounds very similar to what I experience.
Old 27-01-2015, 05:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks guys, explaining it to her will be interesting but she's a good kid and I think she could build on her spiritual awareness easily as she already reads my Doreen Virtue books and plays with my cards.
Old 27-01-2015, 07:27 PM
Master
lovely...she takes after you ange.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:27 AM
khawaja

An Active Ajna Chakra is the cause off this, nothing to worry about.
Old 17-02-2015, 12:44 PM
StarWolf

I've experienced these same colors and shapes with my eyes closed since I can remember as a child. Sometimes they are very vivid and swirl around and move incredibly fast. At some points I would almost be able to make them out to what I thought could have been faces or figures...