Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-10-2014, 05:46 AM
Master

Black Tourmaline

Has anyone tried it? How long? And how it worked/works ?

Thank you.
Take care.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:41 AM
Master

What a "coincidence" (don't believe in coincidence, haha). I just went here to see if there were any posts about black tourmaline and your post was the first on the page!
I can tell you my experience; last wednesday I bought myself a black tourmaline bracelet and since I have been wearing it, I feel so much more grounded, like I have a stronger "foundation" under my feet. I works on the first rootchakra obviously and I can feel this very clearly. Black tourmaline also helps to protect you from radiation and that is why I originally bought it.
So I can really recommend this stone, it works wonders!
Old 17-10-2014, 07:56 PM
Master

I have been wearing my tourmaline bracelet for a few weeks now and I also wear it while sleeping. It really helps me to sleep better, and not to wake up in the middle of the night anymore!
Old 18-10-2014, 10:22 AM
Master

Yeah, me too. I usually put it under my pillow. And wear it whenever I feel energetically weak or sth. Its a very good and powerful gemstone imo

Thanks for sharing your experiences!
Hugs.
Old 19-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Seeker

I find it really powerful, I can't sleep with it, it energises me too much
Old 19-10-2014, 09:30 PM
Deactivated Account

It's super powerful. The most powerful grounding stone I have. I don't like using it too much, it drains me of energy and gives me a headache. Which is weird considering how you all say it's great for giving energy.
Old 20-10-2014, 11:13 AM
candelight

is cleansing of back turmaline necessary?

Read websites saying it's not needed. It converts negative energy to positive
Old 20-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Come to think of it, I've never felt the need to charge my black tourmaline. But I'd still give it a cleanse every now and again anyway just in case.
Old 20-10-2014, 12:38 PM
Pathfinder

I tought tourmaline absorbs enery so I should be cleansed often.
Old 20-10-2014, 02:46 PM
candelight

Quote:
The good thing about this stone is that it does not absorb negativity, but changes or alters it or transmutes it into positive energy. This means it improves the vibration of the air where it is located. Keeping it in the bedroom will help you to sleep better and wake more refreshed.

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you....ourmaline.html