Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 14-04-2018, 04:23 AM
Pathfinder

Mind Blowing Mirror World

I haven't written about my dreams in years but this one sticks out, I have to write this in case I forget. I haven't spontaneously lucid dreamed in years. Just a draft, I'll do it fully in the morning.

Started out I was paralysed or something and tried to shout for help but nobody came, I decided to face it alone. I intuitively knew I can do it, like I been there before, the paralysis wore off at that moment. I woke my granny up with the howling (I couldn't shout properly).

Fell back asleep and went back into that strange paralysis thing (not sleep paralysis, I'm well used to that, this was dream paralysis). I noticed that I could levitate off the bed. Then I noticed this white light coming out of my heart. Then the trippy part. A black diagonal square with a black dot appeared in my field of vision. I don't know what it meant. The first thing I did was put my hand through the square and I felt myself touching my sacral chakra area. So its connected to the sacral chakra. I woke up, fell asleep and went back into the same thing, levitating above the bed. The white light came again outta my heart, and once again to the right of it appeared the black square. I asked myself what to do with the black square. The answer was blow through it. I did and it dissolved into psychedelic colours.

Then there was a series of these dreams where I was semi paralysed, i kept testing to see if its a dream by attempting to fly, that always works so I had a big long series of lucid dreams. I used to lucid dream like this every night but its been years.
Old 14-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Pathfinder

That black square, like a picture frame of darkness, when I breathed into it, it exploded into psychedelic patterns then a bunch of candles appeared, only about half of them were lit though.
Old 14-04-2018, 05:56 PM
Super Moderator
The sacral chakra is said to symbolize our creativity and giving birth to new ideas and endeavors. I suspect there may be some thinking that is keeping you a bit stuck in being able to set new plans or goals into action. You must break out of the box (out of the box thinking) to reach your full potential. Maybe start to look at life through unconventional paths and see where it takes you. Your highest potential is not likely in a run of the mill life.
Old 20-08-2018, 02:29 PM
Guide

floating out of body is the perception .... but you are also this Body... that is the Astral Body (5th dimensional body) which is now entering Awareness.

It can FLY ! through Worlds not perceived before ......

Let Go the attachment to PHYSICAL BODY as you drift off to sleep .... EXPLORE!

Notice the Fear arise at times and then kerplunk back in body??
Notice the Excitement at times and Kerplunk back in body~
It is our ATTACHMENT to Fear-Excitement which makes us THICKER than the TRUE SPIRIT which we are.

LET GO ~! ASK the Divine Indwelling Spirit to LEAD ...... then .... PAY ATTENTION!