Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

View Poll Results: If you found money on the ground, what would you think?
The Universe is good to me! I must have good karma. 26 44.07%
I'm kind of poor, this could help me scrape by to my next paycheque. 14 23.73%
It's my responsibility to find someone in need (or a charity) to give this to. 19 32.20%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-10-2015, 12:49 AM
Knower

On Christmas day I was nipping to the local shop when I found a wallet with £300 cash in it on the floor next to a parked car I looked around and nobody was about so I put it in my pocket and carried on when I got home I wrote a note with my number on it I put it on the car a few minutes later a man rang me I asked his name and other stuff to verify the wallet was his it was so he came to my home and picked it up he was very grateful and couldn't thank me enough after this I seemed to get a lot of bad luck my brother said it was because I gave the money back he said it was mentioned for me that's why I found it. Maybe he's right am not sure, I was really broke at the time and that money would of helpped me out a lot but I still think I did the right thing. If it was me who lost my purse I would want someone to do the same
Old 23-10-2015, 09:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilly13
On Christmas day I was nipping to the local shop when I found a wallet with £300 cash in it on the floor next to a parked car I looked around and nobody was about so I put it in my pocket and carried on when I got home I wrote a note with my number on it I put it on the car a few minutes later a man rang me I asked his name and other stuff to verify the wallet was his it was so he came to my home and picked it up he was very grateful and couldn't thank me enough after this I seemed to get a lot of bad luck my brother said it was because I gave the money back he said it was mentioned for me that's why I found it. Maybe he's right am not sure, I was really broke at the time and that money would of helpped me out a lot but I still think I did the right thing. If it was me who lost my purse I would want someone to do the same

Then you did a noble thing, all the more wonderful as you were in financial hardship at the time.
Was it a destined 'test'? I don't know, but either way, you passed with honour. Well done.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 23-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Knower

Thank you that's how I've seen it as a test
Old 11-03-2016, 04:13 PM
Pathfinder
Hmm. I'm not a fan of charities, because I belive most aren't so cheritable.

So I'm voting that, assuming the owner couldn't be found, then I would spend it on crystals and spread the love by giving the crystals away slowly but surely.
Old 12-03-2016, 02:02 AM
Super Moderator
LOL! I found a pound coin the other day in the mud at the side of a lane. I brought it home and cleaned it up and it bought me a bag of green beans! Goodness knows how long it had been there.
Old 19-03-2016, 10:34 PM
Administrator
i Have found mens wallets on the ground one was so stuffed with notes it wouldn fasten,there was no one around so i handed it in to the police,in case anyone went looking for it.never heard a thing about it after so i dont know if it was given back.i have found purces full of money out side school handed it in the school.the headteacher found who it belonged to gave it to her not a thank you or anything some people are just rude,
i couldnt hang onto it i would hope that if i ever lost mine someone would hand it in,

Namaste
Old 20-03-2016, 08:33 PM
Experiencer

If I found a wallet I'd hand it in. Two weeks ago my friend dropped his wallet and luckily someone did hand it in and he was so relived to get it back. He only had a little money in it, it wasn't the money so much as all the plastic and the hassle in cancelling them all.When I dropped a £20 note in a pub no one handed that in, hope they enjoyed spending it..
Old 20-03-2016, 09:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Mum always said 'see a penny pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck'. She also taught us to be honest. So larger amounts, specially in a wallet or bag with a name etc in it, I would get in touch with the owner. My daughter has dropped her wallet a few times, and every time it has come back to her. The majority of people are honest.
Old 20-03-2016, 10:19 PM
Suspended

I have found money several times throughout my lifetime...

If I clearly see it fall from someone's wallet/back pocket/car I always return it to the person who dropped their money/wallet...

There have been times when I've lost money, then later found money in the amount similar to what I had lost, so I considered it a gift from the Universe and kept it...

Other times I've found money on the streets, saved it, and donated it to a local charity...

So I can't vote on the poll because I have experienced all 3 situations and it depends on the circumstance/feeling I get as to what I decide to do with my findings...
Old 21-03-2016, 05:35 PM
Master
If i don't find the owner, i will donate it to charity.