Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-04-2016, 04:34 AM
Ascender

And what I meant to mention is, turning the led into gold; what is it a process of? It's about changing the arrangement; and changing the arrangement without impurities, which contaminate the whole into a lower quality arrangement--

That is, Hitler tried to do this; come up with a mythological story that organizes society into a personal vision of perfection-- Who were impurities? the jews and such; someone who threatened the order-- As long as you have something that threatens the order, you will have impurities that unless eliminated or integrated into the higher quality state, you will have a threat to your order-- This idea of government really translates to our mental maps and the unification of our self; and if you go deeper, the alchemical transformation of the world or anything in it-- What is the change? The arrangement, the order; thus the philosopher stone is the building of a subtle body of energetic constructs that allows one to fully channel themselves into being and work with the higher powers at play--

So essentially, whether we realize it or not; much of the worlds entire efforts are alchemical in mind, and that we all have an underlying motivation to have an order of existence that supports us; from survival, community, our attempts to explain ourselves, our attempts to have a universal language, our attempts just to communicate our ideas or perspective, our needing to feel whole, our governments, our culture, our virtue, all of it; methods of trying to get along-- its quite a sincere spirit to make a philosophers stone so intently, to figure it out, to see what is meant; ironically it means entirely altering your state of being to become who you really are dying to be, then not even death is an issue for the work being done at a cosmic scale-- In my opinion, is just a completely different arrangement of the same things we know; every aspect redeemed-- Otherwise, you are always going to have to deal with impurities, and that has left a nasty scar in the name of magick--
Old 12-04-2016, 06:08 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
If you are really seeking the philosophers stone; it is about the organization of your thoughts-- That is, you are thinking objectively or even symbolically-- This is veil itself; we look at science as creating a mental map which mirrors the physical reality, that is we test our hypothesis so that we might have the best working model to explain the context of the situation--

So, creating a philosophers stone works on levels above this-- It is not built by think in terms of Lego like Euclidean Geometry; there are things within things within things-- Creating a mental map that is capable of being "illuminated" allows you to project the living divas and elemental's in a way that you can work with them (this can be said as working with the spirits, or working with higher forces)--

So how do you build a higher mind mental map? By reconciliation of opposites, by uniting opposing forces into union of a higher functioning-- Which means instead of paying attention to what water means alchemically, you do not think of water itself, but that which makes it water-- You do not think, what is light; but what makes light light, what makes dark dark-- What makes one thing into many? and how can I mirror the one things going on in its many ways?

In the higher initiations you come across relationships or symbols of power, and by understanding how the biggest thing can be simultaneously the smallest thing, you rewire the way in which your brain things; and the way in which your mental map works in the world--

If you understand what I mean there, we are talking about a system of government that allows you to work with yourself and the greater aspects of nature-- The way a government attempts to maintain an order, the way a common story (religion) can organize us into a cohesive fashion, so to can you do with the many and many different aspects of yourself that work together in a whole-- It is unifying the personality which navigates itself, instead of schizophrenic mental maps that explain things here and there, and when there actually access a different personality within you.. a different perspective-- So it is about unifying the many different perspectives within you into a central order so that you may express a fuller self--

This goes into many things such as the ark of covenant, the light body, and language that talks about real ways of governing the self in alignment with the rest of nature (which is the goal of knowledge, but this comes from beyond how we think of knowledge and our relationship to it)

Actually, I am not looking for the philosopher's stone or how to make it.

The only philosopher's compound, that given the limitations of human thought at this time, would be dealing with nuclear fusion.

Alchemy established many of the laws of nature that we accept today, or gave the basis for those laws.

It is my theory, that the laws of nature, i.e physics, are limited not by what we dont know, but more about what we, as a species, have forgotten.

Take quantum entanglement, or spooky action at a distance. Recently proved in science, the idea was part of magic centuries ago. There are legends of magi manipulating matter or objects from great distances. With the dawn of enlightenment, this was considered 'myth' and thus impossible.

There is a lot more about this I want to address, but I am still working at putting it into a way that makes since and is not in some random form. I suffer adult add/hd and it not only is apparent when I am talking about this subject, but also when I write.

When I was in college, term papers usually took five or more rewrites and outside input to get them into an order that made sense.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Macsen1961: It is my theory, that the laws of nature, i.e physics, are limited not by what we dont know, but more about what we, as a species, have forgotten.

learning can be seen as a process of rediscovering what has been forgotten.