Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

View Poll Results: UFO Album
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 3 75.00%
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-06-2017, 06:47 AM
Knower

I love reading about your adventures Azmond!

"Prophetic dreams/visions" -- AWESOME!!! Sometimes if you've been contacted during dreams you've also had more substantial contact with them (like taken aboard spaceships) even if your conscious mind doesn't remember. (I don't know for sure if you've been aboard their spaceships, am just saying that this sometimes happens to people.)

ETs have been given so much bad press that they really respond to people when the ETs feel the person's love. Sometimes they can't appear or have contact right away because a particular area on Earth might not be safe for them to contact at certain times, or there could be other reasons. But telepathically, they can send messages or energy or other things, if they're not busy at the time, and if it's ok spiritually, and ok within their group. (In my experience, they're usually busy.)

I've been abducted since I was a toddler, probably an infant too. When I was that little, I was thrilled to see them. They didn't hurt me (like my Earth parents did). I was always so sad when they wouldn't let me stay in their "home" and they took me back to my Earth parents' home. (I didn't like my Earth home.)

Somewhere around 6 years old I had an encounter with an ET who really hated me. I was scared to death. When I got abducted after that I was really scared out of my mind. (Except once, when one of them asked me if I wasn't scared, would I like him? This was an ET that looked like a human. He was actually very handsome, he had black hair. And he was around at almost every abduction I had. We kind of grew up seeing each other during the abductions. Even though most of the abductions happened with ETs that were the Greys.)

Around 26 years old, after another abduction, I realized the ETs had had plenty of time to hurt me if that's what they were gonna do (I'd had so many abductions by then, I lost count). So, I realized that even with the frightening stuff that happens when being abducted, they take the pain away. And realized that if I had to walk down a dark alley on Earth, versus getting abducted by ETs, I'd rather get abducted. So, I realized I was more scared of my own species than I was of ETs.

So, then I thought it was so amazing to have the ETs in my life. It was like having two different lives. I started feeling so much affection and love towards them. After that, I started getting abducted a LOT! I told them they can have all my eggs except for the ones my body needs to keep in balance, like for hormones and stuff. I remembered a lot more during the abductions and started recognizing a LOT of the ETs. Even nicknamed a few, to help remember them.

That was so long ago now. I don't remember being abducted for ages. But what's thrilling is that I can contact them now. Sometimes when beginning to contact, I'll think in my mind how grateful I am that they're around and how brave they are being so close to Earth (certain groups of people on Earth can physically attack their ships). But the main thing is sending love to them.

Here's a secret I haven't said yet (I think). Some ETs are family. (And I'm not the only one to experience this.) Since I'm, ahem, older now, I've been able to sometimes see (and telepathically keep in touch with) sons, daughters, and grandkids. It's so amazing! I always thought any children would have a much better life in the spaceships. And when I said this to a son, he disagreed, saying that when growing up, they were very strict. That really got me, because I always thought they'd have a much better life than growing up on Earth. And I apologized to him because his "mom" never could follow rules very well, and if that's in the DNA, then it must have been a double-whammy for him.

So, Azmond, if you want to, I'd definitely encourage you to keep contacting the Extraterrestrials. It might be really soon that they contact you more substantially than dreams, or it might take a while. But when you contact them with love, you'll attract the loving ones. And from what you've written it really does seem that you're already in contact with them. A lot of times they aren't able to materialize at a particular time for different reasons, so please be on the look-out for other forms of contact that they use.

Wowza -- when starting this post I didn't know what to write. Guess since I'm getting on in years, I'm spilling the beans about the secrets I've held. Guess I don't want to leave this world without telling them in some way. Thanks Azmond for nudging me into this.