Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 05-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Henri77

People have used psychic insight for eons, to win in transactions.
While I also have a prejudice against using gifts to win at gambling,

I acknowledge it as a prejudice.... a self imposed limit

The universe has no such rules IMO ... and all is allowed.

Old 14-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Thojon

Well, I will share an experience I had a few weeks ago,

I was in william hill, looking to use my intuition to select some winning horses, won the first race each way, 2nd place on a 14/1
2nd race i lost at 2nd place to come 1st
as i was waiting for the next race to come on, the dogs came up, dont usually bet on the dogs have never won! but got an urge to fill out a slip, had a vague idea of the dogs i wanted to do but the race was starting in less than 30 seconds, filled out the slip without thinking, 2, 5, 6 Tricast - didn't put it eachway, not enough time, 2 was 5-1 and 5 and 6 were the favourites, didnt put the bet on in time, dogs finished in that exact order i wrote it down, coincidence, luck or intuition - who knows - currently got 36 open bets on williamhills website, Haha! let you guys know how it goes hehe..
Old 14-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
People have used psychic insight for eons, to win in transactions.
While I also have a prejudice against using gifts to win at gambling,

I acknowledge it as a prejudice.... a self imposed limit

The universe has no such rules IMO ... and all is allowed.

Interesting, reading your post was like listening to my thoughts, you just used different way of saying it but in a same order!
Old 14-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Master
If indeed one could know the winning numbers and place their bets to gain their fortune, the conscience does tell of the ill intent behind such desire, and this isn't a matter of rules my friends... nor one of justifications... the conscience is the instinctual guide and is beyond man made fabrications.
Old 14-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Sangress

I tried using precognition (future sight) on poker machines when they offer a free choice gamble, worked pretty well for a while until I got bored. I also figured out that chance also has more strength the longer you try to sway the odds too, so each time it gets that little bit more difficult to focus.

I know there is a skill that can affect machinery or electricity too but dont know what its called.
Old 14-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
If indeed one could know the winning numbers and place their bets to gain their fortune, the conscience does tell of the ill intent behind such desire, and this isn't a matter of rules my friends... nor one of justifications... the conscience is the instinctual guide and is beyond man made fabrications.

Now.. you bring up the conscience..
I have to stop what I am doing then..