Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 05-01-2024, 08:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I'm no authority but I believe those were the tasks you agreed to carry out once you incarnated.That and with the need for survival once incarnated,ie.....Ego,(which in my thinking is to help with survival),cash etcetera,the various emotions, all that stuff once incarnate,makes up your life in general.
I hope you understand that because I don't.
I’m still confused haha

I suppose I’m trying to ascertain exactly what those tasks are?
Old 05-01-2024, 08:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
Wonderfully enlightened post! There needs to be a 'like' button on this forum (with 'thank you' and 'agree' emoticons too)

aren’t you sweet..I appreciate your appreciation.
Old 05-01-2024, 09:13 PM
Experiencer
You Create your own Reality .Maybe?

oh yes your mind creates an illusion of all that is by it beliefs, judgments, truths, extra of all that is

that's one off wounders of being human, we all experience the same thing so differently

you defiantly create you reality by how you choose to judge, create beliefs and truths extra
Old 05-01-2024, 09:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I’m still confused haha

hehe.... but wouldn't they be different for each of us?
Old 06-01-2024, 03:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hehe.... but wouldn't they be different for each of us?
I’m more interested in what kind of tasks..

Does he mean..
You came in knowing you’d be a very well known artist? Politician? Priest?
Old 06-01-2024, 07:23 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I’m still confused haha

That's just it.We forget usually when we incarnate,(The veil),But we are guided so those tasks can be carried out.
Old 06-01-2024, 09:51 AM
Administrator
I have a hard job believing that we choose our own parents before we are born so I don't believe we choose certain tasks either
I would never have chosen my parents and I have had many hardships in my life so I wouldn't have chosen those either

Namaste
Old 06-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Guide

Everyone is different,it depends on what your soul wants to do and what lessons it wants to learn.It's different in the Astral so we dont know what we are letting ourselves into.
Regarding parents.not each soul chooses.I chose my mother thinking it was going to be a boy/girlfreind relationship.
This is why the earths population is so diverse,we all have different life plans,some merging with others and we also agree to be enemys etc pre birth to have that experience.
Old 06-01-2024, 11:53 AM
Maybe of interest, I dunno. Talked about this before.

Well, I've certainly created mine (my reality)...whether it's falling from a ladder or finding $50 and 100 dollar bills, which I have in my bushes.

Then, one morning out of the blue after decades of some therapy, complaining and prayer to forgive my horrible father
and heal from all that he did to me specifically, not to anyone else....
I was given one of my sudden 'visions' ---
we both were in the life before we come here, (sometimes called the In-between place) -

And there we were discussing that he would be my father, I his daughter, and 'what was going to happen' and the reason why....
And I said, "Ok".

I learned more from his 31 years of emotional abuse than anything in my entire life.

Turns out he was not some ogre - but rather SUCH a friend in my Soul Group he took on the task
of being mean to me from the DAY I was born to his death.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-01-2024, 12:06 PM
Guide
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

I learned more from his 31 years of emotional abuse than anything in my entire life.
Turns out he was not some ogre - but rather SUCH a friend in my Soul Group he took on the task
of being mean to me from the DAY I was born to his death.
I don't understand this. How can a 'friend' take on the task of being mean to you? Surely there are less prolonged and devastating ways of learning lessons?