Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-04-2018, 10:06 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Matrix 5 is the only one with information available on web searches so I'm unsure how you expect anyone to get to "your level" without the tools to do so?

Ah what a shame - You can't find / access everything with simple web searches & Not everything is on the internet. You may actually have to do some work & use genuinely independent & critical thinking. Knob head.
Old 15-04-2018, 10:34 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Being
The (M)assess won't agree on anything & this planet is run by psychopaths.
, so am bowing out.

The masses are people with each and every one of them capable of critical thought..

Those running the planet did a good number on the masses in terms of obscuring their views.. I won't believe the masses are intentionally unawares as some in the alt-community would have us think.

Ok, (Bowing back)
see you around.

With Love
Eelco
Old 15-04-2018, 10:34 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Ah what a shame - You can't find / access everything with simple web searches & Not everything is on the internet. You may actually have to do some work & use genuinely independent & critical thinking. Knob head.

Not that the basics of it aren't on the internet anyway. Seeing as you are incapable of even using a computer here are the basic links -

LEIRG -

http://trufax.org/

Montalk -

http://montalk.net/

Matrix 5 -

http://trufax.org/matrix5/welcome.html
Old 15-04-2018, 10:36 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eelco
The masses are people with each and every one of them capable of critical thought..

Those running the planet did a good number on the masses in terms of obscuring their views.. I won't believe the masses are intentionally unawares as some in the alt-community would have us think.

Ok, (Bowing back)
see you around.

With Love
Eelco

i don't know? it's Not what i have generally seen with most people. Most people seem more asleep & lost in Ego than they ever have been.
Old 15-04-2018, 10:40 AM
Eelco

Quote:
I have No interest in trying to educate the uneducated & ignorant thanks, & i know the pointlessness of such a task.

That I am sorry to hear,
I have scoured the interweb and alternative sites for years.
Many deep thought provoking discussion too.

I believe that if there's one thing that will help us turn the tide so to speak, it's educating the masses and hope some of it sticks. Or plants a seed at least.
If only one human being starts to question all of this it's worth it arguing over it with 100's of those who don't see it (yet)

With Love
Eelco
Old 15-04-2018, 10:44 AM
Eelco

Quote:
i don't know? it's Not what i have generally seen with most people. Most people seem more asleep & lost in Ego than they ever have been.

Why are they "asleep" as you call it?
What made them "lost in Ego"?

could it be that they are brainwashed to some degree by educational systems, television and peers?

It's often said that they should know better and that ignorance is a choice.
If tptb are as cunning as we often give them credit for. They hadn't had a chance in the world from the start.

That's what we need to slowly uncover. On a 1 by 1 basis.

With Love
Eelco
Old 15-04-2018, 11:17 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eelco
Why are they "asleep" as you call it?
What made them "lost in Ego"?

i hear what you are saying Eelco. But when i have been subjected to decades of personal verbal attack i start to lose hope for a lot of people.

i think there are some fundamentally different types of humans, & i am not 100% sure of what & why there are all the differences?
Old 15-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Not that the basics of it aren't on the internet anyway. Seeing as you are incapable of even using a computer here are the basic links -

LEIRG -

http://trufax.org/

Montalk -

http://montalk.net/

Matrix 5 -

http://trufax.org/matrix5/welcome.html

Ok ...

Remember this comment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel #153
There is no such thing as the "The Montalk Project" it's you that is getting confused Tom (Montalk) is not a "project".

If you cannot communicate your ideas how do you expect to share them?

The montalk.net website & books are produced by Tom Montalk AS I STATED ..

So the information regarding LEIRG is a piddly abbreviation of something talked about on the same website as matrix 5.

When I mentioned chariots of the Gods it was the Alien aspect that I was alluding to - a subject montalk & matrix 5 essentially hijack as an original concept of their own.

Your looking at the Pepsi to a Coca-Cola I'd tasted in the 90's...[

Your insults & insistence that your more advanced despite the fact that your following new packaging on an old product reveal a lot about why communication has been impossible.

Your the one who ultimately suffers here as lots of people are aware of this information, yet you insist that we use your buzzwords before you will converse.

It's not an uncommon problem on this site.

The conversation should be further along but you've stifled it.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 15-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Remember this comment?

i also stated that i don't wholly agree with all these areas. It's but one area of many that i have looked into & was looking into it all in the 70's originally.

Quote:
The conversation should be further along but you've stifled it.

No i think that you have stifled it - & if you are so wise, spiritually aware & enlightened - then please enlighten us all with your great wisdom. My assessment is still that you are a c*nt. & until you prove otherwise i'm sticking with it.
Old 15-04-2018, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
i also stated that i don't wholly agree with all these areas. It's but one area of many that i have looked into & was looking into it all in the 70's originally.

No i think that you have stifled it - & if you are so wise, spiritually aware & enlightened - then please enlighten us all with your great wisdom. My assessment is still that you are a c*nt. & until you prove otherwise i'm sticking with it.

I'm so tempted to snap your spirit into 3 or 4 pieces - but it would be unfair.

The last person I let rip on was in January & they still cannot shake it away, regularly referring to it within posts, questioning themselves often & then retracting.

I am being gracious with you because I understand that it is only right to do so ..

~

The thread was seemingly about Spiritual narcissism, then it became a lecture on how bad capitalism is.

You proposed that a resource based economy was the answer to capitalism.

To explain your position we were instructed to understand Matrix 5 etc ...

So I do, as perhaps do others who lurk afraid of being insulted by you.

~

Back to where we should be in conversation if you'd accepted an alternative word currency ...

How do you believe that we transfer the capitalist system into resource based?

How do you believe that we get the many people this would take to achieve into the same page?

What specific Spiritual ideology would suit it best?

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain