Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-06-2015, 10:31 AM
Experiencer

Hmm quite a few really. Dreams that came true, premonitions that came true. Feeling his emotions that turned out to be true. Telepathy during intimate moments. Meeting in unusual and random circumstance. Have crossed paths many times and in hindsight those meetings were sonehow imprinted in my brain without even realising it till we met properly. Spooks me out so I kept pretending it wasn't real. Anyhow I had to tell him in the end. Fearing he may find me wierd or odd. But relief washed over when he admitted about the telepathy thing too. And that was that. Not mentioned it again. Can't explain it so have to go with it...
Old 08-06-2015, 01:58 PM
Experiencer

I need advice please. I am confused i met a man two years ago. Instinctively i knew his name, what he did and where he lived. I spoke to him but we never met. Then a few months later when i broke up with my partner he turned up again this time we met and it was weird. My energy went hay wire i couldn't think straight and left it at that.
Then a few months go by and my mum gets sick and he turns up again this time we meet again and it freaks both of us out the energy in the room. Yet although it was one of the most challenging nights of my life i still cared about him and kept the hat he left behind.

I meet another amazing warm giving man who wants to marry me. Offers me the world and yet i keep being told this other man is to return. One night i have a fight with my partner and ask for space. The next day this other man comes back into my life and since four weeks ago we talk every day.

Two weeks ago i went to my tarot reader she told me he was in my life and there was a spiritual connection. I keep being told he is my twin so today i asked the angels if he is my twin give him a sign. As i don't feel romantic towards him yet i am drawn to him at the same time.

He tells me after his walk he got to words firstly protection and secondly twinhearts. It has left us both wondering. I am still dating this other man who has a golden heart and i am lucky to know him. He keeps telling me though that i am leaving him soon for my twin as it is our destiny. This began about eight weeks ago.

Can anyone please explain how this man could be my twin when i don't feel overwhelming love towards him?

I just know that i need to get to know him and understand him like i have never needed to know anyone and i want him to know me without any defenses.

I am just so confused as we are both such logical rational people. Yet i have never known anything like this before. :)