Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-10-2010, 03:13 AM
N2AButterfly

In my own experience you cannot cut this cord/tie. This is a divine union and honestly, let no man put asunder. (To any skeptics, I was there 2 years ago until it happened to me). Until you are chosen, for I believe we are chosen through a certain level of spiritual maturity. And then---- the bar is set high. . . make no mistake. This is the most bizarre, beautiful, extreme relationship you will ever encounter in your earthly existence. You are being put through a knot-whole, turned inside out, spiritually, physically. I have no contact with my twin (I even wonder what the true spiritual term is) it is so intense. This is not obsession. You do not choose it, it chooses you and there is no escape but to keep moving forward improving yourself. Sorry but I do have to make a note reading another thread. . . if you are visiting prositutes, you have no clue what is going on here.
Old 17-10-2010, 07:31 AM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2AButterfly
In my own experience you cannot cut this cord/tie. This is a divine union and honestly, let no man put asunder. (To any skeptics, I was there 2 years ago until it happened to me). Until you are chosen, for I believe we are chosen through a certain level of spiritual maturity. And then---- the bar is set high. . . make no mistake. This is the most bizarre, beautiful, extreme relationship you will ever encounter in your earthly existence. You are being put through a knot-whole, turned inside out, spiritually, physically. I have no contact with my twin (I even wonder what the true spiritual term is) it is so intense. This is not obsession. You do not choose it, it chooses you and there is no escape but to keep moving forward improving yourself. Sorry but I do have to make a note reading another thread. . . if you are visiting prositutes, you have no clue what is going on here.

NA2Butterfly, you have summoned me.

I respect spirituality.

I have discovered something just recently. The people behind spirituality can be really blind. Just like any religion. They can foul religion, and spirituality with their lack of understanding.

My guess is that you belong in your soul group, and I belong in mine.
You can label my soul group as unfaithful, where as I can label your soul group as fairytale believers who makes up fancy words just to make them feel "correct" and "real". To make them feel at "home" and "righteous".

The term " Twin flame "... I seriously wonder how many of those that claims to have met and married their twin flame, somehow ends up divorced ?

And what excuse, or what do they want to believe after the divorce acts out on them ?
" oh, he / she must have been my soul mate instead, and this divorce was meant as a lesson for me. oops ! " ???
then those who have bitten the dust, may say " maybe in my next life I will marry my twin flame. " or " he's my twin flame, but I cant marry him in this life, but i did meet him spiritually. "

You see what I'm getting at ?

Love is love. You have a choice to choose it to be like a fairytale, or you have a choice to see it in front of your eyes, and to feel its presence. And to live it in this human form, the way it will be.

But if you want to tell me that spiritual love is something else that cannot ever be understood by those who visits prostitutes, well then, it just makes me think about the word " uconditional love ".

There is a deviant side in you, for you to say what i have quoted in bold from your statement. Just as I have for the things I have done.

Twin flame or whatever you want to call it, could be something imaginary.
For me, my true love is my wife. I had a few girlfriends in the past, but things didnt work out. I wont go that deep and to say now my wife is my twin flame. What I will say is my wife is the love of my life.

Then you and others will say but I went to hire a prostitute so is that real love ? Then I would say, "do you know what love is ? "
Then there will be confrontation in this thread, where I am to be summoned to as people will back you up. And then war will break loose. For what ?
To prove who knows the true meaning of true love ? Twin Flame ?

I will be waiting for anyone who has the courage to post on this forum one day to say that the "twin flame" that they have been married to, became a game of divorce.

I would like to hear their excuses.

Please dont make me waste my time.
I am on here to defend myself.
Maybe not anymore, because i thought this forum had people who were spiritually spiritual and understanding. I was wrong.

I enjoy the meditation forums section, people there are the best.

But my mistake is to jump on this "love twin flame" section. Doesnt smell nice.
Old 17-10-2010, 07:57 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2AButterfly

Extremely well said.

And Stormweaver......for the ones I've heard of that married their twin flame........I have yet to hear of them divorcing. But if you have to visit prostitutes while saying your wife is the love of your life, then you are just one of a million people who uses the term 'love' loosely. Your actions cheapen it.
Old 17-10-2010, 08:06 AM
Stormweaver

LadyImprezza

Its because they are ashamed to tell the world, that they became divorced. They wont tell you that them or their partner cheated on them.
Their partner wont tell his / her partner about it. So it will be a secret if one of them have an affair.

You can choose to be blind from reality.
My love has been proven to me. Thats all I need to know.

Secrets are kept as secrets.

You have alot to learn.

Namaste _/\_
Old 17-10-2010, 08:20 AM
Master
o many people use the term love all too frequently without considering its real menaing , i too was the same was with my kids dad for ten years i use to tell him i loved him but then i met my twin and he is the love of my life i flet love like i never knew it existed , , im an old fashioned girl when it comes to love and marriage , would never marry anyone unless i knew they was the love of my life , once u have found this love u dont need or want anything else because u already have everything that fulfills u when u meet the love of ur life , as for cutting the cord i tried this and it all it did was help to ease the pain a little but he is still there in my head 24 7 even when i dont wnat him to be even when i wnat to move on i cant , so no i dont believe that cutting the cord works , it just leaves u feeling out of sorts and dizzy which is not healthy

Last edited by mystical : 17-10-2010 at 08:35 AM.
Old 17-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Stormweaver

I can understand mystical.

But Im intrigued by this twin flame style of love.
Twin flame is bounded by a human body is it not ?
Human body has its own rythm of functioning, so its not 100% spirit to be perfect without outside needs or wants.

So twin flame can also keep secrets, cheat, do negative things labelled by humans.

I rest my case.

_/\_
Old 17-10-2010, 08:31 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormweaver
LadyImprezza

Its because they are ashamed to tell the world, that they became divorced. They wont tell you that them or their partner cheated on them.
Their partner wont tell his / her partner about it. So it will be a secret if one of them have an affair.

You can choose to be blind from reality.
My love has been proven to me. Thats all I need to know.

Secrets are kept as secrets.

You have alot to learn.

Namaste _/\_

No. You have alot to learn. Talking about what YOU assume happens in them when you haven't even met yours. If you had even a fraction of understanding of just how intense the bond is, you would know that those who have met their twin can't even look at anyone else the same as they would have before. It doesn't matter HOW great they might seem. They aren't the twin so they automatically fall short.

And twin flame relationships don't fall under the same standards of conventional relationships. Most conventional relationships are ego-based..........conditional. Meaning, "I love you for what you can do for me." Twin flame relationships are unconditional--you love them just because you love them.

There are few people in this world who have achieved total enlightenment. Your spiritual growth increases by leaps and bounds upon meeting your twin and even afterwards. Some may reach the point where they don't have external wants/needs. Those are the rare ones who incarnate with both halves of the soul within. Examples of those kind of people would be the Dalai Lama.
Those who find their twin flame don't incarnate with both halves within...........but they find that everything they want and need is encompassed in that one person so there is never a need to look elsewhere. NEVER. Because the love and passion is so overpowering and it transcends time and space. It never wanes.

Cheating, keeping secrets, etc in a twin flame relationship won't work. You know why? Because they are two halves of the same soul. You hear their thoughts telepathically, sense when something is bugging them, pick up on their emotions, etc. They won't be able to lie to you nor would the desire be there to do so.
Secondly, for one to hurt their twin in any way is like hurting yourself. They pain it causes them will come right back to you like a game of ping pong. Twin flames never intentionally hurt one another for to do so will cause pain in return.

You can't fit twin flame relationships into the same mold as the relationships around you. They are WAY different.

Last edited by LadyImpreza1111 : 17-10-2010 at 08:53 AM.
Old 17-10-2010, 08:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
If you had even a fraction of understanding of just how intense the bond is, you would know that those who have met their twin can't even look at anyone else the same as they would have before. It doesn't matter HOW great they might seem. They aren't the twin so they automatically fall short.

Next time make sure you know what you are talking about.

well said lady , once u have met your twin noone else even comes close i am not wiht my tiwn and normnally im the girl who thinks stuff it and moves on but im powerless i cnat , i aint interested in anyone , i would rather stay as i am , i may be single but im spoken for promised always to the love of my life my one true love , i dont care what anyone says because i know how he makes me feel and well i had the best and i wont settle for less
Old 17-10-2010, 08:44 AM
Stormweaver

Want to talk about the intense of bonds?
hahahaha

You have no idea what I had to go through to deal with my wife's ex boyfriend who tried to get her back when I was courting her.

I dont just sit on the computer and type sweet chit chats with no outside forces trying to seperate us.

Thats only the start.

Like I said, you have a lot to learn what the real meaning of love is.
Forgiveness, guilt, anger all the negative emotions that becomes an obstacle of the big test.
In the spirit world, my guess is that its all sweet. How about here ?
You have not breathed it yet.
One problem can multiply to others if your love is not meant to be.

The word "Twin flame" is just fairytale to me.

Remember, secrets wont hurt you. But the truth can.
Old 17-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Stormweaver

Mystical, its good that you arent interested in anyone, but...

It takes TWO to Tango !

_/\_