Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-07-2011, 01:19 AM
orochimaruisabadass

seeing yellow auras in weird places, HELP!

i know i am new but i am in search for an answer so i joined this site, i hope someone can help me.

weird thing.. i keep getting followed by the color yellow. and not even a pretty yellow, but a weird mustard/pee looking yellow. first i saw it on my back. it was a stripe going down the back of my uniform. at first i thought it was green but saw yellow on something else. then i realized it was yellow and just looked green bc my shirt is blue.

when i moved around the yellow stripe didnt move, it stayed in the same area. (like...looking at the sun through a sliding glass window, and you slowly slide the glass and you're still seeing the sun but not on the same spot on the glass.) i thought it was kind of odd. i put a white paper up to were the stripe was and saw that the paper then got a yellow stripe too. i was baffled by this but couldnt think of an explanation so moved on.

when i was talking to my boss i noticed a yellow color in her hair. she was talking to us for awhile so i was able to stare at her w.o being (hopefully) too weird. i saw yellow in between the strands of her hair and on top of her head. then all of a sudden i saw a bold bright thick layer of blue behind the outline of her head and her back. THEN i saw purple on her arms. this lady was like a rainbow. i just stared at her in amazement. the thing is... auras are supposed to come in and out. w. her that didn't happen. the colors were solid and constant. it didnt pulsate at all.

i also looked at another coworker and saw a the same big bold thick blue outlining the top of her head. after awhile i looked at her again and i didnt see the thick blue, i saw yellow surrounding her head.

looked at another male coworker of mine and his was harder to see. i just kno it was some pale color.

also i saw something that surprised me. i was sitting w. my head down kind of and my hand was resting on this white sheet of paper. i noticed that there was this incredibly thin, gold layer outlining my finger, i looked at another one and saw it there too. i had to go do something but when i tried again i couldnt see it. tried it again after awhile and i did.

i also kept seeing yellow on my way home. random items. a light pole was outlined w. this deep yellow. i looked in the rear view mirror and i saw the bottom of the car behind me and the side of it in this yellow, tho this seemed to have red on the edges.

i dont get what ANY of this means.

i asked my guides but they were no help. all they said was "life" i have NO idea what that means. i have no idea what ANY of this means. if someone can help me out here i'd be SO grateful.

ETA: oh wow. i'm even seeing it on the tv sometimes. i'm watching made and i saw it under the ballerina bar and the other time i saw it around the female thats getting made. i would just like to kno *** is going on
Old 26-07-2011, 03:17 AM
Master
I dunno... Maybe get your eyes checked?

Xan

Old 26-07-2011, 04:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I dunno...

Xan

What ? now that is a first !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-07-2011, 08:57 AM
mattie

Seeing Energy Signatures

You’re seeing energy. How we see it can differ from how others do.

Your guide’s answer of ‘life’ probably means that you are seeing live energy. Our spiritual team is usually really succinct in this manner. It’s not their function to give us a lengthy explanation, but to give us useful tips.

The colors can vary.

Have you seen this on Internet pictures? Trees?
Old 26-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Knower
wow, it seams like you're seeing energy. not just a base aura either, different levels. lucky. it might seem annoying, but that's amazing. I wonder if the gold was your own energy? it might explain why you see them so strongly if you're own aura is golden.

ps. the various colors around people could be their auras, or there chakra flow. it's probably a mix of both.

I used to Fly.
Old 26-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
What ? now that is a first !

Funny, D.A....

Xan

Old 27-07-2011, 12:32 AM
orochimaruisabadass

wow thanks you guys. i appreciate the responses.

i havent seen it on trees, but then again i guess i havent really looked. when i look to see the aura on a tree i usually look at the leaves and all i see is green.

i also havent noticed it on any internet pics.

another thing, i've also noticed on myself today a really pretty purple color neon bright. aren't purple and yellow complementary colors? i wonder if that means something.

i mentioned this to someone and they said it may be my reflective aura? i dont quite know what that means just yet.

and @wolfe, i thought it was auras too but whenever i read about auras i was told that true auras pulsate and dont stay thick and solid like that. when i look to see my own aura, it pulsates. so im confused. and i also dont see what the significance of yellow is. if it's just auras, why am i just seeing yellow? its really odd. and it doesn't quite annoy me, just frustrates me i guess, bc i really want to know what it means and how to read it.

i also saw this yellow light in my dream. it seemed like it was coming from my right eye and it was more than one strip, it was a few beams, spaced out. i felt like it was trying to lead me somewhere. i was also visited by spirits last night, they wanted to tell me something but it kept getting interrupted.

same thing happened when i was learning w my spirit guide in the spirit realm. things IRL kept dragging me out of there.

i'm not sure if it's someone looking out for me, or trying to block my advancement..
Old 28-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Knower
I'm not sure how to tell you how to read energies, since I still have problems myself, and most people see things differently. you have to rely on your intuition to find if someone is trying to help or block you, what sort of feel does the yellow have to it? (or flavor, so to speak)

I used to Fly.
Old 29-07-2011, 03:17 AM
orochimaruisabadass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe of Wildwood
I'm not sure how to tell you how to read energies, since I still have problems myself, and most people see things differently. you have to rely on your intuition to find if someone is trying to help or block you, what sort of feel does the yellow have to it? (or flavor, so to speak)

thanks for the response back.

the yellow is very "yuk" looking. like if there were a drink that color i wouldnt want to drink it.

thing is, when i am having these experiences i dont have any negative feelings. i feel like i'm being guided and helped. getting brought out of these experiences feels like im being robbed of a chance to know more and see more. however, i know that i don't know even a fraction about some of the things that are out there. i always ask God and my guides and other spirits that want to help me, to protect me. idk, maybe it's them thats protecting me? i have no idea.