Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-01-2018, 04:45 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L.M.
Can I just roll my eyes at this?

[color="DarkGreen"]What a huge assumption on your part to assume that people who are 'twin flames' or 'twin pillars' are fractured souls.

I don't have a fractured or partial soul or need saving or validation from anyone. GOD made us all whole and complete.
Yes, I am a twin flame, don't mean I need 'fixing'. You're just adding to the confusion when people are coming here looking for advice and answers, not assumptions.

I agree it's a huge assumption but not mine, please note.

It's central to the doctrine of Twin Flames. I can only refer you to the many articles on the web. Months ago now I read (critically) through at least a dozen in addition to bits from Blavatsky and Olcott who more or less concretised the thing.

Excuse the repetition but it's easier than finding my barrack-room analysis already here. I quote from just a few here but they were all the same.
= = = = = = =

“Twin flames, also called twin souls, are literally the other half of our soul.”

Another one, "A twin flame is literally the other half of your soul that makes you whole, yet at the same time, each twin flame is a complete soul."
So...is it claiming everyone has only half a soul?
Are there really so many half-a-souled people running around the world?

This one claims you have two souls!
“In the beginning of time,you were created with two complete souls,one masculine one feminine,so that you would always have a companion that is energetically part of you!!

And this one… a split soul.
“When you reach a certain level of consciousness or a higher frequency level in one life, your soul has to split into two in order to come back down into a physical body.”

[and my mirthful wink of the eye....] What a frightful supposition. Where on earth do they get this from? Oh, they listen to their angels do they? My angles tell me something very different. What honestly do these people know about souls? Answer: nothing. They’ve cobbled this up as a model to explain their own esoteric inadequacy (and usually to sell a book or course of treatment.)
But they do bung in a bit of jargon to sound authoritative: frequency, resonating, vibrations, ascension, divine plan… and we all know these terms carry such authority. I believe ‘em! (No I don’t!) God has been replaced by the word Universe in this new religion.

= = = = = = = =

So....don't blame me!
Old 19-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L.M.
Can I just roll my eyes at this?
Have you experienced true love yet, with your true love partner ordained by GOD? If not, then you have no right to sit on your computer and spread your confusion. When I experienced true love, I didn't go, oh my GOD I'm a twin flame, hell I didn't even know what the term was until a year ago.

Like I said, it isn't MY confusion. You haven't done your research. I doubt I've ever experienced true love except toward my foster parents. What is "true love?" (Forget the God idea if you mean an exterior one. I'm a gnostic so everything I do in sincerity is ordained by God.)

Quote:
God created 72, 000 true love pairs, like love birds (for example).

These twin flames are the 144, 000 that the people/books prophesize about, physical human angels/arch angels who come from a really high order of GOD.
The only 144,000 I recall from the Bible are in Revelations, IIRC Ch 7 and to do with the Rapture. If you're one of those and the Bible represents truth, you'd have roots in one of the 12 tribes of Israel. I remember having a discussion with some JWs about this.

Quote:

HOW CAN YOU SIT THERE AND TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCNG FIRST HAND? --- That's like me giving advice on how to fix a car when I have never fixed a car or driven one.
Well, I haven't quite your capacity for righteous indignation. But NOT ONE OF US can know what others experience let alone first hand. There is no experiential vocabulary so I could never comprehend your experiences or you, mine. Nor can anyone here who claims of me or others "If you haven't experienced my experiences, why are you commenting?"
Quote:
Think twin flames would come to earth to help if they were fractured or needed saving? They came here to do the complete opposite for a spiritually oppressed world that is all. We came here to serve mankind, not to have people apply assumptions or labels.... ......the rules or doctrines are false and invalid.
Already responded in previous post about assumption. But who said anything about saving? I didn't. ....As regards serving mankind, any such drives smell of proselyting; trying to group together to impose an ideology on a world that will probably sort itself out. The world, messed up as it is, does not need another religion.

Quote:
Like in the days of Jesus, people mock/destroy/condemn things they don't know..... Just like people do about the twin flame thing.[/color]
Not everyone mocks/destoys/condems. Some of us ask questions. We engage in dialectic. That's how we sort out the factoids and false logic.

As Walter Cronkite famously said "And that's the way it is."
Just my views. I think we have to agree to disagree!
Old 19-01-2018, 07:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Thank you all for replying and sharing your stories. They are very special encounters, I can tell. I've been reading all the entries and think i need to elaborate on my previous inquiry.

Was there a moment when you sensed something new or different or magnificent was coming?

What did you know, if anything, about this other person prior to meeting them?

About 30 days before I connected with mine, I felt led to buy frankincense and myrrh body oil with specific spiritual instructions to "anoint yourself daily". I didn't understand it but I obeyed. The purpose of these oils is to purify, protect and manifest. I used it daily and when I put it on, I would do so with intention and ritual. It made no sense to me but when I met my TF, I was like 'OHHHH, now I get it".
Old 23-01-2018, 09:34 AM
Lorelyen

Hmm, I had hoped T.L.M. would return to strengthen his views or talk about
research he has since done. Looks like not.
Old 23-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Hmm, I had hoped T.L.M. would return to strengthen his views or talk about
research he has since done. Looks like not.

I'll be back don't worry haha. Long work week.
I'll try and respond tonight when I get home.
I appreciate the replies though.
xo
Old 23-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Guide

I don't get the number 144000... I am not sure where it came from and I am especially suspicious -I have said that before -of any theory that places ' twin couples' on a pedestal of exclusivity and superiority compared to the rest of the human population. Everybody has a path to follow -some find theirs through TF, some others through other ways.

As a matter of fact, I believe that a spiritual journey is a journey to love and I find nothing loving in the idea that I and 143999 people can experience a better love than the rest of the billions of people who walk on earth.

While I acknowledge that one bond with a human being has had a more special effect on me than other, previous bonds, in terms of how it has guided my spiritual journey, at the same time, it is still part of a longer journey -one that was informed by many events, meetings and people... the encounter with my TF was not more defining than those, it simply was more pleasant and comfortable. The intensity of the pain I felt from separation was simply an indication of how pleasant and comfortable the 'union' was. My journey is not my TF. So, I am not sure I feel comfortable defining this journey as before and after tf meeting.

What I do remember from the time before meeting him was an increased sense of 'something is about to happen' which reinforces my belief that his mere presence did not enhance my 'other' senses. He clearly stated to me questions that made me curious to look more into other spiritual fields, but perhaps this is why he was so special: I was already at a place when I was ready to hear those questions.

In any case, I am pretty sure that many people here will dismiss my ramblings as those of a person who only thinks I have met my TF, while in fact, I have not. Perhaps it is so -I am pretty sure my TF is unique for my soul journey but that is the only requirement I place on defining a TF: that they are unique for me, for my history and my journey. I am a skeptic when it comes to everything else: I cannot confirm previous or future lives together, I cannot confirm whether we will be together or not in the future, I cannot even confirm that he loves me as much as he says... or that he even cares... I cannot confirm that our admitted experience of telepathy with each other is unique to TFs... I cannot confirm that scratching our heads at the same time from thousands of miles away is anything more than a weird coincidence... all I have is my experience...

This is why I am less and less inclined to post here, though... it sounds that a lot of people consider the TF experience an asset to discuss from a point of privilege in relation to others. For me, it is only that: one so awesome meeting in its simplicity, that, when taken away from me, made me question everything that had ever mattered to me... now, this is not as unique as 144.000 in billions. It is the pain -and not only romantic -of so many people in the world as we speak.
Old 26-01-2018, 11:38 PM
Experiencer

I was just re-reading my old journal from the month before I met my TF. I never put it all together before, but for about 2 weeks before we met, I started getting really dizzy and nauseous at random times throughout the day. I also seemed to have random bouts of anger out of nowhere. The day after I noticed my symptoms, I had my interview for the job where I met my TF...my TF who literally had mild brain damage and was prone to all these things. Within a week of meeting him, I was already having dreams describing him feeling like we were related, but not, and me mistaking his grandmother for mine. In retrospect, this dream makes so much sense, but at the time, I didn't know what a TF was so I just thought I was having weird dreams. Anyway, I guess that's only somewhat on-topic, but it was quite an epiphany about what happened right before we met. I felt like I needed to share.
Old 26-01-2018, 11:48 PM
Master

Quote:
I was just re-reading my old journal from the month before I met my TF

haha me too. only last week and no one would believe me. makes me giggle how accurate it all was, is. and i was auto writing from spirit.
it all happened. right down to the month i'd meet 'twin soul'

i never felt halved or unwhole lol. others theories dont hinge on my experience nor define it.
Old 27-01-2018, 12:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by selene
I don't get the number 144000... I am not sure where it came from and I am especially suspicious -I have said that before -of any theory that places ' twin couples' on a pedestal of exclusivity and superiority compared to the rest of the human population. Everybody has a path to follow -some find theirs through TF, some others through other ways.

144000 is a biblical reference, out of revelation I think. 12 tribes with 12000 people each. I'm not sure how it made it into the twin flame discussion as I'm not aware of references to twin flames in the bible, unless you want to take part of the curse on women at the very start as the reason for the awfulness of the twin flame experience. (noone here has ever taken me up on that though).
Old 27-01-2018, 12:42 AM
Master

anything these days is a reference to twin flames. you see a number and its become twin flamery. all love movies are twin flames now. all love songs are twin flame songs now. all spiritual concepts are to do with twin flames now and all physical relationships that have sex and love involved are twin flames now. everyone that has the same dimple as you is a twin flame now.

as a side note. I appreciate Lorelyns presence here. i don't feel she casts confusion. surely not if you stand strong in your experience, so how can someone outside of your experience give confusion? Maybe it's pointed at her when the confusion was already there. people fall down easily when their houses (of truth) are built in sand.