Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-02-2011, 05:16 AM
Master
True love doesn't hurt, if it hurts its something else.
Old 15-02-2011, 05:19 AM
dogninja

do alot of pranayama. connect with yourself again. be whole
Old 15-02-2011, 05:49 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
I guess you would just do what you do in any case of a heartbreak. Chocolate, friends, and keep yourself busy. Eventually, someone new will show up if you let your heart open. I guess..just try not to think of that person anymore. Just keep busy in any way you can. It just wasn't meant to be.

If only it was that easy.
Old 15-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
I guess you would just do what you do in any case of a heartbreak. Chocolate, friends, and keep yourself busy. Eventually, someone new will show up if you let your heart open. I guess..just try not to think of that person anymore. Just keep busy in any way you can. It just wasn't meant to be.

It wasn't meant to be for NOW, but now is now and the future is the future, the time to come. I believe letting go of your twinflame and all the pain that comes with it, will help you to grow. Soullove is not only about sweet and nice things, most of the time it means working hard, especially on yourself. But it is worth every second. Really. I know how hard it is, but it is like they say; no pain no gain.
I find myself in a similar situation right now. I had to let go about my other half and it hurts like hell. I still can feel him from a distance, I know where he is going through. It just the way it is now and I have to go with the flow. In my heart is this big trust in the universe, that everything will come on the right time, for everyone.
Old 15-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Krystalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
endless chocloate may make u feel comforted but in the long run doesnt quite satisfy that urge lol , doesnt matter how many friends u have around u, U WILL STILL FEEL LONELY keeping ya self busy works for a short period but seeing as they in ur head 24 , 8 and feeling all that they are this is bloody diofficult , this is not just another relationship and no amount of chocolate friends or keeping busy will take that longing away imo , only facing it and allowing the feelinsg to flow and the pain to pass thro then u are on the road to healing , if u ave to cry then let it all out it may seem painful but its a release and the more painful it feels the more release u need . it is heartbreaking and it does seem never ending and sum days u are fine with no pain and all is great then others again filled with the same raw feeling as before , feels like u take two small steps forward and ten steps back but kept pushing and keep releasing , just when i think im all cried out after a week or so im in floods again but its ok there isn a lot of clearing to be done and u have to remember the past lives u shared with ur twin all those feelings will need to be cleared also

No one said it would be easy at all. However, it's better not to have high expectations from a relationship that seems to be over -in the OP's case of course, not all the people on the forum have the same experience so this varies greatly. Time heals, new options appear. And it is how it should be, or we all would be in pain all the time.
Old 15-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by equuslife
I cannot live like this anymore. I am asking anyone who has experienced this for your help please. I need to understand. I need to let go. This is destroying my life. This is the last day. I vow to myself I cannot go on any more with this longing. Today I will find these answers and get over this loss or I will accept that I will never know, accept my fate, and withdraw.

1. What is the purpose or lesson of the Twin Flame/Soul Mate experience?

2. When it is over do you ever get past the feeling that you have been gutted? That you are devastated? That your existence has no further meaning? That you will be alone for the rest of your life physically, intellectually, and emotionally?

3. Will there ever be another who can fill this void? Not a replacement, but one who can fill the need left behind in the vacuum of the absence of the one who's existence gave your life meaning and purpose? One who can bring you the joy, the release, the stimulation, the entertainment, the excitement, the bittersweetness?

Today I ask You, my beloved, as You are lost to me forever, please release me from the bondage that is You.

Yes..there can be life after this once you realise and truly acknowledge that you need to stop relying on the external world of tf relationships as being your prop to fulfillment.
No one will ever live up to the standards of being the key to our external satisfaction. All must first come from within to be created and manifested into our external world. We attract to us what we focus on, what we desire in our lives. This is the path we set for our future.
Tf's are not the one-off magical romances mysteriously appearing to us by this "one-and-only love" of opposite gender. They are the occurrence of the meeting of our own Inner Self projected out into our 3D world in the form of male/female gender....just like ourselves. When this comes to you, its time to pull up your socks and do the biggest and most difficult part of your soul journey ever under-taken.
Its awesomely beautiful to experience the tf phenomenum, but unless you understand its purpose, it will be lost on you. If you truly get it and are willing to do the work involved in this experience, then you may both stand a chance of also having the bonus of the relationship as well......but....both of you need first to be at the same level of understanding of its meaning before it works and sticks. If one, or both of you is missing this key, the link will dissolve.
Old 15-02-2011, 05:44 PM
coolkalmaneasy

Its sad but I think you have to let go its hard but its the only way it felt awful for me but i felt much better after you just have to accept its out of your control and i hate it as much as you do but its just a test and it seems the test sometimes is to push love to the limits of sanity and distance
Old 17-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Master
Love the reconnect with your self advice :) I must do that today . To much of my energy has been given to my soul connection , He's a vampire and I wish him well :) x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:38 AM
twinwonder7

more synchro

This keeps happening here, but your answers are EXACTLY what I believe/have experienced. It's still fresh for me, but the words could be my own. I am so grateful for finding this board. Since this separation/communication cut off is fresh, its comforting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
1. What is the purpose or lesson of the Twin Flame/Soul Mate experience?
In my opinion, it is meant to completely transform me. My thinking, my sense of self, my faith, my ideas, my passion... Not one of these changes has ever come to me willingly, but always as a result of having my reality pried from my desperate grasp and forcefully reshaped. Only when I have been willing to live with a fluid idea of reality have I been able to get through it without devastating grief and panic. A perfect example was that in my agonizing over the longing and sense that we needed to be together or I could not go on with my life, I managed to observe the fact that we were not together and I was still alive. Therefore, I needed to admit that my assumption that we needed to be together was incorrect. I let go of that assumption and boiled down my reality to the bare bones truth, minute-by-minute.

2. When it is over do you ever get past the feeling that you have been gutted? That you are devastated? That your existence has no further meaning? That you will be alone for the rest of your life physically, intellectually, and emotionally?
I can honestly say that after over 5 years, this is no longer the normal state of being for me. There is of course a lingering grief and sorrow at our separation, but that is no longer all I see and feel. In allowing my thinking and consciousness to be transformed, I have become also aware of the abundance he has brought to my life, the meaning that he has revealed to me and the fact that I am never alone. My life has been, and continues to be cultivated by this relationship, and we no longer see each other or talk on the phone or email, etc. He is completely absent from my physical life, yet continues to have the most compelling effect on me. Magic.

3. Will there ever be another who can fill this void? Not a replacement, but one who can fill the need left behind in the vacuum of the absence of the one who's existence gave your life meaning and purpose? One who can bring you the joy, the release, the stimulation, the entertainment, the excitement, the bittersweetness?
I heard this a million times, but it is true. The missing piece was me. Even when I thought it was him, it was actually me. Every little detail I ever fell in love with about him was recognition of myself in him. His adorable quirks were my quirks. The curve of his eyelashes was the same as mine, his ability to see deep within me and love me is only identifiable because I can see it too. The feelings he stirred in me were inside me to start with, longing to be found. He never gave my life meaning, but he attracted my attention to the meaning in my life. Joy, release, stimulation, entertainment and excitement are inner responses. They belong only to me. His absence can only keep those things from me if I choose not to seek them elsewhere.

Those wonders are everywhere. Even if your counterpart introduced you to it, that magical world is still there waiting to be found, and there are a million paths to get there. If you can consider him the vehicle that brought you there in the first place, now that you know of it, you can begin the journey of taking yourself there.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:24 AM
Pathfinder
What is the purpose or lesson of the Twin Flame/Soul Mate experience?

The purpose is to show you love. That you are capable of great love, deserving of love and that love is purely and simply, the only way forward.

awakeningheart, this is the best explanation I've seen.

The experience I had was genuine to me, even though the person I connected with was really highly manipulative. Even so, I felt love and connection, intensity like never before. It opened up a well of curiosity and made me more aware of things I never considered before. But I had to let go, it took a long time to finally accept that.

Equuslife, you can do it, please try to remember there was a reason you had to part, and hold onto the lessons you learned and the discoveries you made. It will get better.