Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-06-2015, 10:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by july14
i figured thats what you'll say, but the two things don't negate each other. we might ignore our human nature, but its a reality within the illusion, that we have to live with every day. its true you can only really give love to others if you love yourself, but loving yourself also means accepting love from others. which in my opinion is harder than giving love. accepting and allowing another to love and care for you, knowing they do that even if you are not perfect. this is what creates in my opinion the vicious circle a lot of twins don't know how to get out of. all the talking about letting go and becoming sufficient within oneself, inevitably puts on a pressure to become this superhuman, and only by fulfilling this condition one will have gotten ready/worthy (?) of their twin returning and showing them love.

i don't know if this is something that can truly be learned and lived, or those who feel/think they are living it already, are just fooling themselves as a defense mechanism to cope with the pain.

for me running from oneself means refusing to look within and open the wounds so you can heal them. once you do that, and you reach the point where you can genuinely feel you are a perfect soul in an imperfect human body, at that point wishing your other half (twin or any other type of significant one in your life) to love you with your imperfections, just means you have acknowledged your own human side, AND you have also grown enough to be able to love unconditionally another person, while clearly seeing their own 3D imperfections.

Beautifully written n that's,what been triggering me the focus that we are in perfect n need to perfect in order to.be rewarded with Tf
N it's so far from the truth
We are perfectly imperfec. I'm exhausted when in fact I just need to stop n be
Old 07-06-2015, 11:08 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by july14
i figured thats what you'll say, but the two things don't negate each other. we might ignore our human nature, but its a reality within the illusion, that we have to live with every day. its true you can only really give love to others if you love yourself, but loving yourself also means accepting love from others. which in my opinion is harder than giving love. accepting and allowing another to love and care for you, knowing they do that even if you are not perfect. this is what creates in my opinion the vicious circle a lot of twins don't know how to get out of. all the talking about letting go and becoming sufficient within oneself, inevitably puts on a pressure to become this superhuman, and only by fulfilling this condition one will have gotten ready/worthy (?) of their twin returning and showing them love.

i don't know if this is something that can truly be learned and lived, or those who feel/think they are living it already, are just fooling themselves as a defense mechanism to cope with the pain.

for me running from oneself means refusing to look within and open the wounds so you can heal them. once you do that, and you reach the point where you can genuinely feel you are a perfect soul in an imperfect human body, at that point wishing your other half (twin or any other type of significant one in your life) to love you with your imperfections, just means you have acknowledged your own human side, AND you have also grown enough to be able to love unconditionally another person, while clearly seeing their own 3D imperfections.

I totally agree with the idea of trying to look for love inside ourselves instead of trying to look for it outside from someone else, and to let go expectations. But that doesn't mean we have to be perfect in order to achieve that or expecting anybody else to be perfect; for me it means to love and accept ourselves completely, the good and the bad. For example, I love when my SC say this beautiful things to me, that validate my qualities, but I used to have this inner voice in myself saying the contrary. So, why not change this inner voice and turn it into loving words to ourselves. In that way we are loving ourselves, we know we are worthy, and will stop looking for those words in the outside. That's the way I see it.
Old 08-06-2015, 12:27 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
But its hard for me to see how two people who are the perfect match and can show to the world that love is everything and not materialistic world and guys with money will fill the voids people have in them.

As everything is energy, tfs can send out the most wanted energy to the world and it kills me personally when twins have so much bad baggage from earlier lives and this life that they cannot manage this connection.
It just shows how f up this world with emotions and hurtings are. If we dont have rejection fears etc, the process would be sooner but the fears came from experiences with other people who had the courage to hurt another person. And thats why I dont personally like this world here. I do like living and experiences in this world but the way people behave with other people makes me so sad...
I hope u can somehow be ready in some time to be with your twin as he wont come back if u keep running. Are u the chaser?i think u both are runners. You fear the connection so much. As soon as u relax, then your relationship will progress

This resonates with me so much. Fearing the connection and not being fully aware of it. My TF is so very damaged by life experiences and particularly prior romantic relationships.

Impulsiv, your not alone in your struggle, it is just such a challenging journey. If TF is with someone else right now it is because they are lessons you both need to learn separately at this time.

I have the same feeling of wanting to check out of the entire TF experience because it is so hard sometimes but you, your soul decided you could handle it.
Old 08-06-2015, 02:21 AM
Master
http://youtu.be/UmDvl3oblqA
Just heard this song like if he was speaking to me. Specially this part

Put your hand in mine
I think you've been through enough
Feel me now
Feel me now
Titanium
You see me now
Before you be digging for your strength
Hold on to what you can
You hear me now
In your cerebrum
Where I be staying now
Knock on my door
When no one was home
I should have told you before
I'm bad made of chrome
Old 08-06-2015, 03:00 AM
Master
Error error
Error
Old 08-06-2015, 03:12 PM
Master
Running, not running, chasing, not chasing. It'a just an illusion. There should be no blame. There should be no guilt. Instead of blaming yourself for running, have faith that you are exactly where you need to be on your spiritual path, just as he's right where he needs to be on his The next time you meditate, ask to communicate to his Higher Self. Tune in and listen to what he has to say to you. Ask questions. You will get your answers.
Old 08-06-2015, 03:43 PM
Honey73

There is a good video by Teal about twin flames but I can't post it because I have not made enough posts. It surprised me when at about minute 14 (I think) she said the most important thing we need to do is love ourselves exactly as we are right this every moment. So what does this mean? Well making un-loving choices for ourselves does not show self love, so drinking to oblivion, smoking three packs a day, over-eating, sleeping around with people who don't feel good to us, etc. etc., those things do need to be healed because they show a lack of self-love. They are hurtful to ourselves. But maybe we don't "do" anything physically "bad" to ourselves yet we still don't accept ourselves as perfect. That is not what The Divine wants for us either. To the OP- girl you need to let go. Just let go of judging yourself. It's a beautiful thing once you realize that God actually WANTS you to love yourself right this very minute, even with all your self-perceived "flaws." They are not flaws. They are being HUMAN. Being human ain't easy. What we all must have been thinking to sign up for this life experience, right?! We must all be little Warrior-souls who just KNEW we'd get through this challenging "human experience." But girl you are supposed to, meant to, love yourself RIGHT NOW. Go find that Teal youtube video on twin flames. It is called "Twin Flames and Soul Mates (Do they Exist?) - Teal Swan" It really shifted things for me when I watched it.

This one is good too, and it is all about loving yourself. Self Love -The Great Shortcut to Enlightenment - Teal Swan

She also has some good ones on emotional healing. Many have hit me hard and showed me the issues my TS is showing me.

"What would someone who loved themselves do?" She says this is a very important question, and it is.

Girl. I heard somewhere that if your TS rejects you then it shows that you are rejecting yourself. I feel that the more we do not accept ourselves then the more the TS will not accept us either.

Also, I agree with another poster who spoke about accepting love from the TS. Soooo often all the TS teachings say we are supposed to move on from them and only concentrate on loving ourselves. Yes self-love is so important. But another aspect that is super important is ACCEPTING AND BELIEVING in the love they show us. Too often we cannot believe the love they have for us, and that disbelief will be given back to us through mirroring. So it is my personal belief that we are meant to totally accept ourselves as we are right this moment, and it's so freeing to do so, and we are meant to trust in the love they have for us. To accept it. Many of us can give give give love but we do not know how to open our hearts to ACCEPT and receive love in return. We cannot be skeptical about love forever. Sometimes it really is being given freely and with genuine intent.

Another Teal Swan video for you is: How to Receive - Teal Swan

I hope you watch these videos. I think they will help you.
Old 08-06-2015, 03:51 PM
Master
@honey73 Great advice.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Master
Thank u both
Awaken I will meditate n ask to speak to he's higher self. It never occurred to me.

I'll share the video for all n will listen after work. Oddly or not!! The he two thing my mother pointed out this weekend my acceptance of self n allowing to recieve love. Even affections from my mother I reject.
http://youtu.be/eqrGkQOpmAs
Old 08-06-2015, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by YS1YS2
just that you know that I never before reacted like this. I always let it happen, never said something, stayed sweet... I think he brought out the worst in me!

Since Scarlett's reflection , I have that proud, relieved feeling in my chest..that I finally know what I'm ' fighting' . It sounds harsh but actually I have to come to the point that I don't care anymore what he is thinking about me, how he will react, what he will do..I shouldn't allow him to hurt and use me anymore because I won't respect myself for it....it's still in there, somewhere (because I wonder what will be his next step now that I refused to fall for his trick) but I at least now know where I will get my strength from.

I think that I today just had the experience what happens with your twin when you do start to love yourself and start behaving and believing in that way. .The minute you start doing that( in my case ' no self esteem ' and was very angry at my twin not giving it to me -wrong! I didn't give it to myself and I was angry at myself.. so right!) they will show you that they have exactly the same void. To my amazement I saw my own behaviour in him. He showed it in another way, but it was with the same intention...getting his self esteem through me. I didn't give it and he..got very angry..( actually walked out and slammed the door..) .it was all of a sudden so obvious! ... A very graphic example but this is how it works in real life...two twins interacting...Interesting, interesting....it really works " the loving yourself" , for me it already started working..let's see what it will do for him!