Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-02-2024, 06:51 AM
Master
In my view, it is about knowing vs ignorance. Let us say, someone has not shifted from duality to singularity in direct experience. For him, non-duality would be incomprehensible even if we get Swami Sarvapriya Nanda or Rupert Spira to inundate him with metaphors.

The truth has been pointed out by many who have been, seen and so known. However, for he who does not know in direct experience, it remains a concept.

Let us take ego-identity, the entity (us). It is the entity that seeks to be illumined. This presupposes separation from source, that feeling incomplete, the entity wishes to be complete. So the entity strives and struggles but the basic question it is asking is wrong, so it can never succeed. The entity is illusionary, a mere projection. This becomes self-evident on embracing silence, which causes ego to slowly disintegrate. When ego falls off (it actually literally drops off like a leaf from a tree), the Self that always was, is and will be shines in its self-existent light.

Coming back, how may this be explained in a manner that he who has not so known may comprehend in a manner that is free from doubt? It cannot be done. The affirmation is a concept, until it is imbibed and assimilated in direct experience.

As for ebb & flow of tides, movement of planets, yugas* (*evolutionary cycles), gems & stones, Schumann’s resonance etc., although it seems reasonable to assume that we borrow surrounding vibrations by induction, in my opinion, there is nowhere where God is not and as such, if the fulcrum of our awareness is void-centric, that is to say largely transcendent, then whatever is immanent* (*the manifest universe) cannot have any impact.
Old 20-02-2024, 11:12 PM
Smile My take

And yet, Michael, with all that you have written...I know that all is the way it was meant to be!
All of it true, yet, planned by God, by whatever name people like...
the good, the bad and the ugly ...all part of an Epic 'plan', an Epic Cosmic unfolding Play; disconnection, ignorance, disease,
victory and triumph...all of it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-02-2024, 12:49 AM
Guide

Primal DISEASE IN MANKIND

Blessings Miss Hepburn, you are right to a point that everything will unfold
as it is meant to, but this is only known by the crystal absolute clarity of
The absolute intelligence whose IDEA to bring motion (THOUGHT) out from
motionlessness and manifest an IDEATIONAL thought projected universe.

Humanity who all our the Absolute Intelligence SELF, covered over by five
awareness layers of KOSHIC sheaths, thereby seeing this OUTCOME thought
projection through the filtered lens of these five KOSHAS, which acts as a
kind of prismatic refraction where our pure white LIGHT of PURE SPIRIT is
refracted through the prism of dimensional layers of awareness.

That being the case then causes this disease of ignorance in believing that
we all had a beginning, therefore we will experience an ending.
blessings michael.
Old 21-02-2024, 01:11 AM
Guide

Primal Disease In MANKIND

Blessings UNSEEKING SEEKER, and thank you for your valuable input here
on this thread.

I agree with you totally that it is only through direct experience can we
ever fully know, and move away from childish beliefs.

You said that there was no where in the universe where GOD is not, is

a fact as most know this truth. Most though is not all. to the knower this is
a fact a living inner known fact, but there are millions who do not know this
fact , and many are not interested in knowing.

I share what I know and trust that if this shared post is read by someone it
might just sow a seed of doubt in their mind, which if watered by wondering
thoughts about this, might well engage that reader in leaving their belief
behind and thereby finding inner knowing.

Then the PRIMAL DISEASE will have one less sufferer.

blessings michael.
Old 21-02-2024, 02:31 AM
Master
Quote:
I share what I know and trust that if this shared post is read by someone it might just sow a seed of doubt in their mind, which if watered by wondering thoughts about this, might well engage that reader in leaving their belief behind and thereby finding inner knowing.

Then the PRIMAL DISEASE will have one less sufferer.

Thank you, Michael
Old 11-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Sonolil

Depends.

Generally speaking, if belief in your cessation is a disease, then it's one that I'm completely free of.

Apart from the human common sense such as the fact that we all die, it is the one thing I am so sure of. Way too sure of, that it amazes me sometimes; because I tend to doubt all else.

It just happened one day. I just knew.

However, that doesn't seem to be enough.

Eternal Vitality is never enough. You need Eternal Spirituality to accompany it. People think knowing you're eternal is enough. No it's not. If anything for me, that is merely the baseline. The beginning.

Everything else is a mystery to me. If by "we" you mean "us" as in our personalities, wants, desires etc, this may not even be true. We change, we transform even daily. In fact, that's what Buddhists call Anatman. They believe there is no permanent self. If you die, you actually do die. The thing that is reborn or reawakened, either in the afterlife or next life, is actually NOT considered you.

Which parts of us do change? Which parts don't? Are some parts of us permanent and eternal? Are some not? Note that I'm skeptical even of Anatman. Maybe there is a part of us that is eternal despite our changes.

You can argue only we can change ourselves, but what is the part within that changes the other parts?

Part of this is believing in your Innocence as well as your Truth.

That is, trusting in the Truth of not only your own existence, but also in the Innocence of the parts of you don't know. People tend to give it grand names like the Unconscious, Higher Self, Oversoul etc.

But really, after all this time, I admit I still don't know much of myself. Even if I'm eternal, I'm still an eternal mystery.

You can't live like that unless you trust eternally in that mystery.

Only then are you truly healed by this affliction.