Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 22-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Quagmire

I am confused

The whole thing about colors confuse me

My understanding of starseeds is that it is when your soul have spend lifetimes on other planets or in a non-physical realm and then those to incarnate on Earth. But does the color descriptions like indigo and crystal link to that? or is it as I have heard that they just like go in circle and that we should be returning to the color red? Can an Earth soul (on that have only incarnated on Earth) also be born as an indigo or so?

if the colors go in circle then what colors should us from 1980 be?
Old 23-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Serenity Bear

Star seeds are any soul that originates from another planet other then Earth, but they may have had many lives here in Earth.

Yes you can get those who are Earth souls that are born Indigos etc.

You dont need to be a star seed to be a coloured child.

Let me work out the colours, its roughly 10-15 years per colour but can over lap.

Red 1920s - 30s

Orange 1930s - 40s

Yellow 1940s -50

Greens 1950s - 60s

Blue rays - 1960s and 70s

Indigos 70s and 80s

Crystals 80s- 90s

Reds 90s -2010 etc.

Its something like that anyhow, I dont think its rigid but around about that time period. You get those that come earlier and those that come later but the usual is around that time.

I was given this by my lot repeatedily some years back and others have confirmed it independantly.
Old 23-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Quagmire

Thanks for the information! I will ponder upon it

Should I understand it like those time period is where the majority of that color incarnate but if it is "nescesary" a certain color can incarnate at anytime.

Does the color have to do with the advancement of the soul?
Old 23-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Serenity Bear

Yes they incarnate when necessary.

Its more to do with the job they are going to do while here. Some are born soldiers, others Drs, Nurses, others parents and so on.

I know a lot of Blue Rays are in the medical field, and I hope to one day be a Psychologist. Im middle aged going back into education so might take me a while to get there.
Old 24-01-2012, 01:06 AM
Quagmire

Ok... here the other day I was introduced to Michael Newtons soul chart where the souls range: white - red - yellow - green - blue - purple. Where white are the more inexperienced to the purple who are the "master" souls. Does this chart apply in any way on this here subject?

and good luck with the education
Old 13-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Tuatha

Hi there Bjoorka ,
I also think the time allocated is approximate and children can come for years before and afterward. My son is clearly Indigo and he was born in 1999. My daughter is Crystal and she was born in 2005.
Old 13-02-2012, 05:32 PM
larty35

Hi Tuatha,

How can you tell your son is indigo and your daughter crystal? and at what ages did this become apparent?

Larty
Old 13-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Tuatha

Hi Larty ,
well with my son , about age 2/3/4 he was in trouble in Montessori school a lot and after checking it wasn't the " Troublesome Twos and the Terrible Threes" first i began to try understand why he was so rebellious and stubborn.I had him assessed as recommended by the teachers and there was nothing wrong , except his personality was quite strong willed when he felt he was right ,so I was researching techniques for parenting , diet problems and generally ways to deal with him and I came across a book about Indigo children, he fitted the descriptions almost perfectly. I used the suggestions made in the book and life went pretty smooth after, apart from the usual normal scrapes kids get into , there have been no serious problems.
When I speak his language on his terms with logic and reason and it makes sense hes tends to be agreeable , Nowadays he only runs into trouble when faced "old school authority"..teachers using phrases like " Because i said so! , because I'm right! . He is big into justice and fairness still now and has just gone 13.

My daughter is 6 now and is simply a golden ball of love. Inside and out she shines with love and compassion. In school shes a mummy to the younger kids and is always the 1st to help out , volunteer and show compassion. She is everyones favourite ,in every place she goes and has an immeadiate interest in anything magical and esoteric or spiritual.