Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 21-01-2012, 01:58 AM
nalan

Is my child indigo or something?

I admit I don't know much about this. I read a bit about it a few years' back, but that's it.

My son is now 3 years old. He has always had a massive fascination with rocks. Memory tells me that has something to do with indigo or something. Anyway, if he sees rocks, he has to touch them, bang them together, sit on them, etc. We live in Florida, so when we were in Maine and he say huge rocks, he about fell over. "WOOOOWWWW," he said, practically drooling. We have video of his banging rocks together and encouraging other family members to do the same. Whenever he sees rocks, he has to take one home for himself.

Does this mean anything beyond my child likes rocks?
Old 21-01-2012, 06:36 AM
feralfae

Maybe, but maybe not. My guess would be crystal child, but I don't know as much about them as I do about some other stuff. Someone else can probably help you more. But he might just like rocks.
Old 21-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Serenity Bear

He maybe a late Crystal child but more likely to be a new Red. There isnt much known about the reds. They are usually pretty passionate people.

It might be worth looking up a Crystal and see if it fits, but Im pretty sure just from his year of birth he'll be a red.
Old 21-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Master
All children are priceless gifts for our evolving humanity. Each of them is quite unique and specifically gifted in one way or another.

I think its best to listen to them and appreciate what they have to offer.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Master
I agree with John. Why the need to put any label on anyone? Child or adult anyway? I have an affinity for trees and rocks. Anything in nature really, but I am reduced to tears of joy and awe. Have no idea why. I just enjoy it. I don't even know what indigo, star, crystal, reds, and so on even are.
Old 21-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Quagmire

I also agree with John. Let children be children and enjoy the gift they bring. If he is an indigo or so the best thing you can do is give him a lot of love (as you should with any child).
Old 21-01-2012, 10:27 PM
nalan

Agreed about loving him unconditionally; that he has from me and all his family.

Still, curious kitty that I am...

Red?
Old 21-01-2012, 10:37 PM
iolite

Or he could just love crystals. I was a rock hound when I was little, picking up pebbles and rocks that I thought were pretty. Why don't you take him to your local metaphysical store and let him pick out a few polished stones that strike his fancy.
Old 25-01-2012, 02:14 PM
larty35

he may or may not be but i'm sure he's the most precious and special thing to you in the whole world

Just encourage him to stay in tune with the earth and all she has to offer, whether that be stargazing or playing in autumn leaves. Keep him open

Love larty